Taken

★☆Majikku Musume★☆
"Who's gonna become the next leader when I go?!" Ishida asked in a angry tone. Sayashi still had Ishida's knife in her hand, gripping it tightly. "I bet you were better than the others..." Ishida said. Sayashi sighed. "I just feel like this clan is just a lie..." Sayashi said. "And why would you think THAT?!" Ishida said. "Are you crazy?!" Ishida said. "NOT AS CRAZY AS YOU THINK I AM!!!!!" Sayashi screamed. Silence. Sayashi sighed and headed for the door. "Sayashi!!" Ishida said, trying to catch up with her. "Ayumi, please, just let me be." Sayashi said, grabbing the doorknob and heading out. Ishida ran after her.  Sayashi heard footsteps behind her. She turned around to see Ishida still following her. "Didn't I say to let me be?!" Sayashi said. Ishida ignored her. Now at a little balcony, Sayashi looked down. "Do you think the clan still needs me?" Sayashi said. "They do! You're one of the powerful ones!" Ishida said, surprised by Sayashi's comment. "Psssh. You're just saying that to make me feel better." Sayashi said. "I'm not..." Ishida said. 
 
Sayashi grabbed the knife and aimed it at her heart. Close to it. "Ishida, that's one minus member..." Sayashi said. "SAYSHI!!!" Ishida screamed, trying to stop her. She was too late. Sayashi collapsed onto the ground, blood spilling out. Ishida's crying and screaming her name slowy faded out until all she could hear was rain.

Sayashi shot up and breathed heavily, realizing she wasn't at the clan, but inside a warehouse. "Oh, thank goodness it was a dream..." Sayashi said relieved. Sayashi could hear the rain, and her eyes were glancing around to figure out where she was. Her hair was soaking wet, and she was already cold. She got up slowy, and walked out the warehouse. Someone took her hand tightly, making Sayashi looking to she who was holding her hand so tightly. "Hey! THAT REALLY HURTS!!" Sayashi screamed. The person just set her down. "Who the heck are you?! A kidnapper?!" Sayashi asked angrily. The person just stayed silent. Sayashi then was pushed back into the warehouse with the person locking it this time. "Uhhhg..." Sayashi groaned.

-----

"WHERE IS SHE?!" Ishida said, grabbing Renia's shirt. "Jeez, calm down, Ishida. I'm sure we'll find her!" Renia said. "IM SURE?! IM SUPPOSED TO KEEP TRACK OF EVERY SINGLE MEMBER IN THIS CLAN!!!" Ishida screamed. "Wow, your job IS hard!" Renia said chuckling. Ishida shot her a angry look and Renia immediately stopped. "I'm going to find her." Ishida said. "I'm coming too!!" Renia said. "Fine, you can tag along, but I swear, if I lose you..." Ishida said. "Ha ha ha, that was very funny..." Renia said sarcastically. The rain kept coming down, and Renia summoned her umbrella. "I have a weird feeling..." Ishida said. "That's she's here somewhere?" Renia said. "Of course, you two have been together ever since pre-school. You two are like a connection..." Renia said. "You might be right..." Ishida said looking down. "She's  in here!!!" Ishida exclaimed. They crept through a abandoned building, or buildings to be exact. "It's getting closer.." Ishida said. "Hey, I was looking around this place, and that warehouse thingy is the only one closed." Renia said, pointing to a closed warehouse. Ishida walked hurriedly and peek through the door. "There's somewhere sleeping in there..." Ishida said. "You think that's her?" Renia said. "Ishida opened the huge door, looking around the place. "I though this thing was locked..." Ishida said. "Look, there's even a LOCK but they didn't LOCK it!!" Renia said. 

They crouched down to see who the sleeping person was.

"SAYASHI!!!" Ishida yelled excitedly.