She Got it Back

★☆Majikku Musume★☆

While they were moving, Sayu was looking to her right because Kamei took the window seat. Then Sayu looked over to Kamei, who looked like she was about to go to sleep. Sayu sighed. "You can sleep on my shoulder, if you want...." Sayu said. She blushed a little even saying it. Kamei looked at her. "Is it really okay?" Kamei asked. Sayu nodded. Kamei smiled and decided to do so. Sayu looked over to Kamei again.

---------

"Ishida!!!" Yaguchi called to her. Ishida groaned. "Yaguchi, I'm right here, and besides, if you get lost," Then Ishida cocked her head to Yaguchi. "It's your fault!!" Ishida sing-songed. "Yeah, I doubt that will happen." Yaguchi said. "If you do get lost, I told you so-" "WHY ARE WE STILL ON THIS TOPIC?!" Yaguchi yelled. Silence. As, always, someone has to break that silence. Ishida did. "Okay!" Ishida said. She's gonna be a pain.... "Well, fast conversation, lets get in line!" Ishida said, trying to be friendly. Yaguchi smiled a bit. While in line, the teacher was explaining animals and stuff. That's when Ishida remembered something that she was meaning to tell to Yaguchi. "When are gonna learn about our spirit animals?" Ishida asked. "Next week, jeez, do you read the calendars that we hang up?" Yaguchi asked. Ishida stayed silent. Then she sighed.  "You know, if some random things happen-" "OKAY CLASS!! Pick a battlefield, because we are taking a break!!" The teacher yelled. The next thing they knew, they were in a green battlefield, with a little blue border. "You call this a break?!" Yaguchi said. "I guess we are doing this...." Ishida said.

Ishida summoned her double-sided knifes (or they can become swords) and got her battle stance ready. Yaguchi summoned her GIANT hammer, and set it on her shoulder. Jeez, Ishida would've thought. For the size of Yaguchi, that hammer was WAY bigger than her, but that thing can pack a punch. You don't mess with Yaguchi. Oh, right, the battle. "3, 2, 1, START!!!" The teacher yelled. Ishida and Yaguchi charged at each other like bulls, but even faster. Once Ishida got close to Yaguchi and had her chance, she swung her knife, but as always, Yaguchi was the fast one. She dodged that. Yaguchi jumped and was now behind Ishida in the sky. Yaguchi's hammer started to glow. Knowing her surroundings, Ishida stood still and waited for the right time. Then she closed her eyes. Yaguchi's hammer was glowing brighter, then she went down and slammed it at the ground. Ishida did not knowing this was coming. She got launched up. Ishida turned around and saw Yaguchi coming to her. Then Ishida went to the right, making Yaguchi miss her. This was Ishida's chance. She's charged to Yaguchi and hit her. Yaguchi hit the border and got a little sting. Ishida smirked and flew back. Yaguchi charged to Ishida, but Ishida had a trick up her sleeve. Yaguchi was getting closer. Ishida then turned around and held a hand in the middle. "Kimotchi Kimira!!" Ishida yelled. Six beams shot up in the sky. Then the beams shot down VERY quickly. Yaguchi got hit, but then pain was worse. Ishida flew to Yaguchi, and slammed her to the ground. Obviously, that would've made a "BOOM!!" sound.

Ishida thought that was a little too powerful. She flew down slowy, then seeing Yaguchi unconscious. All the other students was finished with their battles, so that meant watching the two. There was silence. Ishida kneeled down to Yaguchi, but then Yaguchi slowy opened her eyes. Then something came up from the ground, making Ishida get launched across the battlefield. She got up slowy. "Man, what kind of spell is that?!" Ishida said to herself. Then Yaguchi teleported, and hit Ishida again. Yaguchi?! What.. I can't even process that whole thing... 

"You are not gonna win this time!!" Ishida said. Yaguchi held up her hand, summoning a little ball. The ball got bigger, and Ishida was mesmerized just watching it. The ball got bigger, and then Yaguchi shot it down at Ishida. Aika realized that Yaguchi lost control of her powers. Aika dashed into the battlefield. She was breaking one of the rules. The other students decided to help. Aika got in front of Ishida, then followed by the other students to the left. The blast hurt everyone.

Kamei was lying beside Renia, both surprised. Renia started to cry, for some reason. 

"Kagayaki daa...." Kamei said.

Renia looked over to Kamei quickly.

"Watashi tachi nara..." 

"Itsuka aa mo,"

Then they both said together:

"Tsukamu Dara!!!