No, it's my clan!!

★☆Majikku Musume★☆

"Pssh, what makes you think this is your clan?" Renia said. "Don't ya remember? The teacher gave me a sheet!!" Ishida said. "Woah, woah, what's going on here?!" Ai said. Renia and Ishida looked away from each other. Ai sighed. "You two are 17, right?!" 16..." Ishida corrected. "16, 17, who cares?!" Ai said. "Anyways, this is EVERYBODY'S clan, okay?!" Ai said. Renia and Ishida looked at Ai. "....Bad time?" Ai said. Ishida and Renia nodded.

"So, since we have pudding, do we need wafers?" Sato asked. "If you want to make the dessert the best it can be, I would probably say yes..." Haruka said. "You might be right..." Sato said, looking over the list. "Ooooooh, losing your mind..." Sato sang. Haruka looked over to Sato. "What song is that?!" Haruka asked. "I don't know..." Sato said, putting her elbows on the cart. "Right. Anyways, wafers or not??" Sato asked. "Fine. We'll get them." Haruka said, grabbing a bag of vanilla wafers.

"We're home..." Sato said sarcastically. "Yay..." Haruka said while sarcastically clapping her hands. "Eh?! Where is everyone?!" Sato asked. "It's night..." Haruka said while looking outside. "So everyone must be asleep!" Sato said. Haruka went into Sayu's room to see if that was true. It was. Haruka heard Sayu kinda mumbling. "Right. Okay! Let's make this treat for everyone!" Sato said. So they both went into the kitchen, set the groceries down, and grabbed Ishida's recipe book. "Let's hope she won't mind us using her book." Haruka said while flipping the pages to find the recipe. "AH!!" Haruka said. "Shh!!" Sato said while putting a finger to her lips. "Jeez, our clan is trying to sleep!! You wanna ruin the surprise?!" Sato asked. "You wanna ruin my concentration?!" Haruka said. They both just stared at each other. Then they sighed. "You, know, Ayumi Hamasaki has some weird songs, right?" Sato asked. "Yeah..." Haruka said. Haruka grabbed the pudding. Then she crushed up the wafers. 

"All right, let's put it in the oven!!" Sato said. So she did.

--------------

Ishida and Sayu came down and smelled something good. "Sato?!" Ishida said. Sayu poked her head by the kitchen corner wall. "Haruka??" Sayu asked. Haruka was the first to wake up. "AHHH!!" Haruka screamed. That woke Sato up. "Whuu? Oh...." Sato said. "Go invite the others..." Haruka said while rubbing her eyes. "Okay..." Sayu and Ishida said.

"This is for our first day in our clan together!" Sato and Haruka said. Then they set the treat down. Konno was the first one to sit down, then she took a bite. "WOAH!!! Guys, come try this!!!!" Konno said. So they did. Everyone was amazed by the taste.

----——

"Yes, Niigaki, this is them."