Lost and Found

★☆Majikku Musume★☆

"Ishida... we gotta take her to the hospital!!" Renia said. "Huh? Why?!" Ishida asked. "She's been in this rain for way too long..." Renia said, now closing her umbrella. "I'll call Haruka and Sato to take us there, YOU CALL THE HOSPITAL!!" Renia said, passing Ishida her phone, and Renia running out to find the two. 

"Yes, hello?"

-------------

"You found her?!" Haruka asked. "No, me and Ishida found her.." Renia said, trying to catch her breath. "So, what do you want us to do?" Sato asked. "Motorcycle." Renia said. "You wanna borrow it?" Haruka asked. "NO, YOU TWO DRIVE!!!" Renia yelled. "You could've just said that..." Sato said. 

"Alright, where to?" Haruka, the driver asked. "Hospital." Renia said. "WHICH ONE??" Sato said. "THE ONE THATS TWO  MILES TO THE LEFT!!" Renia said. "Oh, that one. I know a shortcut!" Haruka said happily. "Hold on!!" Sato said. "Renia held on to Haruka's waist, and then they were just going like the speed of light. "YOU CALL THIS A SHORTCUT?!?!" Renia screamed. "WHAT?!" Haruka asked.  In some minutes, they were at the hospital. Renia, Sato and Haruka put their helmets down, and Renia ran to the hospital. 

"There's someone already visiting her." The nurse said to Renia. Renia sighed and sat back down. "Sorry about that.." Sato said. 

--------

Ishida sat down in a black chair, and stared at the girl. Then she sighed. "I'm really sorry, Sayashi. I didn't  keep track of you, or really, anyone today.." Ishida said. "Maybe, this would've had happened...." Ishida said, her head down. "I can't risk to let you go now, we still have a long way." Ishida said, smiling a bit. Sayashi, who was kinda eavesdropping, her side, now looking at Ishida. "We do still have a long way, but I think all of this is my fault. I didnt contact you, or anything, I thought I could fight those guys off myself." Sayashi said. They just stared at each other. "I'm not going home today, but I might be going home maybe tomorrow. "Sayashi said, smiling. "There's something going on with us..." Ishida said. "Yeah, I know, it's common around here, and that's what you would expect from this. Dreams, to make this more interesting." Sayashi said. "What was that last part?" Ishida asked. "Nothing." Sayashi said.

"Ehh? Dreams?!" Renia asked. "Yeah, and it's really common around here!" Ishida said. "I did have this one dream about my sister.." Ishida said. "It seems like you might have one about Sayashi!" Renia joked.