Sleeping Souls

★☆Majikku Musume★☆

Niigaki was now carrying Kamei and her shoulder, summoning a portal, and going in. This made Renia's fire much more stronger, and melting Sayu's and Renia's fire.

"I'll bet the master would really like you..." Niigaki said while placing down Kamei in a little chamber. "Alrighty, these little things won't hurt you," Niigaki said. 

"Almost there!!" Renia said. The fire was growing stronger, and then finally the ice thawed out. "That...was.. tiring!!" Renia said. "Alright, where the heck did those two go?!" Renia said. Sayu closed her eyes. "East, right, twelve miles, then west.." Sayu said. "Okay... well let's go!!" Renia said, while taking Sayu's hand. "Nitro!!" Renia said, then she went really fast. "SLOW DOWN!!!!!" Sayu screamed. "CANNOT!!!!" Renia said. 

Kamei

Where ever I was, I had no idea. Let's say I was in a little space with maybe no way to get out. Or something. This place was really bland. I stood up and summoned my staff, just in case. Something hit me. I turn around to find it was a 500 yen coin. Lucky!!! I picked it up, but then it summoned some type of dark aura. I dropped the coin and stared and the aura. There was this scorpion monster. Wasn't my constellation Scorpio or something? I looked over to my staff, who was glowing like crazy. I'm not controlling this power. The scorpion picked me up by the head and he carried his tail to him. "Well, who do we have here?" He asked in a low voice. "Ive defeated your type before. I can definitely beat you!!" I yelled. "No, I'm not a boss." He said. His tail started to grip my head. That really hurt. "So, I just want  to collect whatever's in here, you will be on your way," he said. "Wait what?!?" I said. "Anyways, it kinda seems like your friends won't be coming to get you, but I'm gonna keep you captive," he said. I was now breathing heavily because of the pain. I dropped my staff then everything went black.

------

"Looks like everything has been collected!" Niigaki said. "Stay in there for a while, or maybe forever!" Niigaki said to sleeping Kamei.

"Almost there!!" Renia said. "Or actually, we,are here!!" Renia said. Sayu could hear the machines going "mmmmmm" and Renia was focusing on finding Kamei. "You two are way to late!!" Niigaki said. "Kuso!" Sayumi said. "Maybe we are, maybe we aren't. Sayu!! Find Kamei, and I'll take this Baka down!" Renia said. Sayu nodded and ran off to find Kamei. Sayu found a safe place, and then closed her eyes. She saw Kamei in a chamber, breathing heavily. "Hai!" Sayu said silently. She ran and turned and found Kamei. She broke the glass and carried Kamei to the floor.  "Cone on, wake up!!" Sayu said. "We were too late!! I think I know a spell to get someone out of hyper sleep!" Sayu said. She did find one.  "Wakesou Harami!!" Sayu said quietly. Kamei slowly opened her eyes. She sat up slowy, looking at Sayu. She was VERY confused, as she did not know who this person was. "Who are you?" Kamei asked. "Eh? I'm Sayu, silly! Sayumi Michishige!!" Sayu said. Kamei was confused. Sayu just sat there in silence as she's realized maybe the little suction things might have taken her memories too. "You really don't remember?!" Sayu said. Kamei was still confused. "No, Kamei..." Sayu said while having tears in her eyes. "Are you okay?!" Kamei asked.

"Its just gonna be you or me!!" Renia said. Niigaki smirked and grabbed a potion from her belt. She threw it at Renia. Renia held her hands in the middle and stopped the potion. The potion dropped and dissolved. Renia chuckled and summoned her main weapon, her huge scythe. "You're taking this the wrong way, Risa!" Renia said. She charged at Niigaki while charging up her weapon. As a seven year old, Renia was starting to control her powers. If she did lose control, Say would come to the rescue. When they were younger, they vowed and promised that when they were ina battle, their hearts would be connected. 

Niigaki held up a hand and grabbed a potion. "Get ready for this, Tanakachii," Niigaki said silently. Renia swung her scythe at Niigaki, and then Niigaki threw the potion at Renia. Renia felt a little dizzy, but still could fight, but her magic was a little weaker. Sayu and Kamei ran to the room where's Niigaki and Renia were fighting. "Kamei, stay here," Sayu said. "Ersita Monoti!!" Sayu said.