Words of Silence

★☆Majikku Musume★☆

Kamei sat outside her porch waiting for her friends. Renia came back first, then Sayumi all out of breath. Renia and Sayumi sat on the porch, handing Kamei a beef bun. "Wow!" Kamei said while taking a bite. Kamei was eight, Tanaka and Sayumi was seven. That's a lucky number. Sayumi got up and looked at the sky. "It's pretty, isn't it?" Renia asked. Sayumi nodded. "Y'know these kinds of skies happen when a war ends.." Kamei said. "Eh, that's one reason. But there's more!" Renia said. A blast came from the sky and hit a tree. That really surprised the three. "Welp, here we go!!" Renia said. "Wait! You can't really control your powers just yet!" Sayumi said. "Who cares?!" Renia shouted. She summoned some kind of aura from her hands, and her eyes were focused on that blast, which more kept coming. "Renia!! Don't do it!!" Sayumi shouted. Kamei, who had better control of her magic, stepped in front of Renia. "Kamei?!" Sayumi yelled.  Kamei summoned her staff, which was something she could control. "What's the spell to burn out stuff?!?" Kamei yelled. "Reca Kimau!" Sayumi said. "ALRIGHT!!! RECA KIMAU!!!" Kamei screamed. "Wait, Sayu!! That's-" 

The fire still was not burning out. But then, Renia had a idea. "Sayumi!" Renia yelled. Renia closed her eyes and felt like her heart had stopped. Sayumi felt it too and knew what to do. "Kamei, Renia!! Yukira Synchro!!" Sayumi yelled while closing her eyes hand holding out her hands. Kamei was still closing her eyes and trying to burn the fire out. Then she felt like her heart had stopped too. Then she looked to Renia and Sayu who both had their eyes closed and and a aura was floating around them. "Alright!! GAMAI STUSTO!!!!" Kamei yelled.

Everything went black.

---------------

"Ah, welcome back!!" Someone said. Kamei sat up slowly and held her head. Then she groaned. Niigaki was sitting down. "Don't tell me you splashed a potion on me?!?!" Kamei said angrily. "Not my fault. I was trying to save you before you went to hypersleep!" Niigaki said. Kamei sighed. "I passed out again?" Kamei said. Niigaki nodded. Kamei sighed. "The blast you destroyed was a message from me!" Niigaki said. Renia and Sayu heard Niigaki. "What did it say?" Kamei asked. "I don't know..." Niigaki said. "YOU BAKA!!" Kamei said. "Gomen nasai!!" Niigaki said. "I can't even believe you right now!" Renia said. "You scared the guts outta me!!" Renia said. "How else would I message you? Your parents don't allow writing letters?" Niigaki  said. "They do, but we ran out of paper cause SOMEONE used it all up to make a huge paper airplane that didn't even work!!" Kamei said. "I didn't use ALL of it up," Renia said. This might be a good time..

"I'm really sorry Kamei, but I have to knock ya out again!" Niigaki sad while laughing. Kamei was confused. "Eh?!" She said.  Niigaki grabbed a potion from her belt and held it up. "NIIGAKI?!?!" Rena screamed. Niigaki held up a hand, and an icy sphere shot and Sayu and Renia. There were both frozen. Renia, had quite the advantage. She made two gusts and gripped them as hard as she could, closing her eyes as fire was summoning around her. Niigaki shot the potion at Kamei, making Kamei unconscious.

Again.