Spirit Souls

★☆Majikku Musume★☆

Ishida woke up, but had tears in her eyes. "Are you okay?" Aika asked. Ishida nodded. Yaguchi was okay too, but had a bad headache.

--------

"MIGCUHIIIII!!!" Renia yelled. Sayu and Kamei was following the smallest member while huffing. Miguchi went to the porch and looke confused. "Kamei got her memory back!!!" Renia said happily. Miguchi was speechless.She then looked over to Kamei, who was smiling. Miguchi hugged Kamei tightly. Kamei sighed angrily. "You're killing me...." Kamei said.

Takahashi was sitting on the couch, reading. Miguchi came in with a big smile on her face. "What's with the big smile?" Ai asked. "She got her memory back!!" Miguchi said. "Say...what?!?!" Ai said. "You heard me...." Miguchi said. Ai got up from the couch and looked over to Kamei.

---------------

"Well, today is the day where we will learn into a new unit!!!" Renia said happily. "Our clans!!!" Kamei said. "Don't forget our spirit animals!!!" Sayu said. They were all so excited. Miguchi said this unit was one of her favorites. Some students might not have spirit animals, but at least they will be assigned clans. Walking to the academy, there was a small roly-poly. "That is so cute!!!" Renia said, picking up the bug. It had rolled into a little ball. It didn't come out. "I think it's scared of you, Renia." Sayu said. Renia handed the bug to Sayu. Still didn't come out. "I think it's scared of YOU..." Renia said. Then Sayu handed the bug to Kamei. No response. Kamei set the bug back down, unrolling itself, and walking back to the grass. "Moral of that event, role pollies hate heights." Renia said.

"Alright, it's time to assign clans!!" The teacher said. "Now, based on the survey, I have your results!" (We will give the teacher a name, it's Maru-sensei...) Everyone was excited. "First off, Rokuma Clan.... Ishida Ayumi! Kamei Eri! Tanaka Renia! Michishige Sayumi! Mitsui Aika, Sato Masaki, Kudo Haruka, so basically, you all will be in the same clan!"Maru said. Everyone clapped and nodded.