Now 1

Start or Finished

Namjoon shut his suitcase shut. He was finally finished with packing. When it came to traveling he was always excited and had lots to pack. He traveled with only one or two people and alone. He had never traveled with any more. So this was a new thing for him.

 

He pulls his jet black suitcase off of the bed and search for sunglasses. He puts them on before rushing out of the house only to come back in to get his suitcase he forgot about. 

 

Namjoon locked his door and was greeted with a car he had never seen before. There was a black van in front of his house. He pulls out his phone to see who Kyungsoo said would be picking him up. After reading the text he knocks on the window and the door unlocks. The man comes out and takes Namjoon's luggage while he got seated in the passenger seat. 

 

When the car started Namjoon asked, "Where are we going next?"

 

"You'll see. You should know him."

 

'I should know him. Then is it another actor.' he thought.

 

They drove to another house, the house was a light peach color and had a big window in the front. As if on time, the person came out of the house when they stopped. The driver took his gray luggage and put it in the back while he got in. 

 

"Hello, you're Kim Taehyung right," Namjoon greeted as he recognized the face from the television. "I'm Kim Namjoon."

 

He greeted Namjoon back, "You're the new actor and have the same manager as Jungkook."

 

Namjoon nodded and they started for another place. Taehyung and Namjoon talked about the upcoming award show as they arrived to an apartment. 

 

"I'll go get him," Taehyung said and jumped out of the car. 

 

Taehyung came back with Hoseok who was pulling his suitcase and talking to Taehyung.

 

Namjoon looks curiously at Hoseok. He saw him a few time before at the shooting place. "Jung Hoseok," the man said as he saw Namjoon. Namjoon could tell that the two were somewhat close since they talked a lot to each other. 

 

They went to another place. "This will be the last stop," the driver told them.

 

Apparently the staffs were going in another car or meeting up with them at the airport. First, came a man who had two suitcases. He helped put them away even though the driver told him to go inside the car. 

 

When he got in the car, Namjoon tries to think who he was. He hasn't seen him any where before. "I'm Kim Seokjin but you can just call me Jin. I'm also-"

 

He got cut off, "My helper or whatever you call it." 

 

Jungkook walked towards the car with Jimin's hand in his hand. Taehyung looks away trying to hide his face. He's been hiding from Jungkook and just mysteriously disappeared. He really shouldn't have confronted Jungkook in the first place. Hoseok whispers into Taehyung's ear. It must have been good news for him because his tensed shoulders relaxed.

 

Jin nods his head slowly and looks away. Hoseok carefully looks at Jin then at the couple. "You three can sit in the back. We'll just sit in the front," he gestures to Tae.

 

As if realizing, Jungkook starts to speak as he recall Taehyung. "Aren't you the guy who talked to me about Ji-"

 

"It seems you know each other already. Jungkook, Taehyung is a nice friend of mine," Jimin says with a soft smile cutting him off.

 

"Same age too," Tae states rather calmly.

 

"Hurry up, get in. You two been standing out there for a while," Namjoon tells the two. 

 

"Namjoon! You came too," Jungkook says not noticing the lad earlier.

 

He gives a smile as they got in and seated. Namjoon sat in the passenger seat. Tae and Hoseok sat in the two seats behind him. Jin sat in the seat behind Taehyung. Jimin sat in the seat behind Hoseok. In the middle of Jimin and Jin was Jungkook.

 

Instead of the driver from earlier it was Yoongi. "I'll be driving you guys for the rest of the drive."

 

As they drove, Hoseok whispers for Tae to look behind them. He turns his head slowly. 

 

Jimin was clinging on to Jungkook and there was an awkward space between Jin and Jungkook. Jungkook glance at Jin from time to time. Taehyung bit his lip and turned back.

 

Now that he thought of it. What was Jin and Jungkook's relationship? Even though Jin was just a housekeeper and a helper, why are they that weird? Hoseok gave him a look as if 'Did you see that?' 

 

Tae looks slowly at Jimin and gave a small smile. Jimin just stares at him for a sec then gave a half-hearted smile.

 

Namjoon looks at Jimin with his phone. His phone was at an angle to where Jimin was. Hoseok would get in the way sometimes but he had a decent view. It was easier because Jimin was two seats behind him and casually leaned near the window.

 

Namjoon soon put his phone down and just plugged in some earphones to listen to some music. They arrived to the airport shortly after he listened to one song. 

 

Yoongi and Jin went to get the luggage as the others got out. There were lots of fans of Jungkook and Jimin's. There were the same amount of fans for Taehyung as they're were for Namjoon and that was a pretty big amount for a newbie. 

 

"You got a lot of fans, new guy. Almost as much as me," Taehyung tells him as he waves to his fans, probably killing a few with his action.

 

"You think," Namjoon says looking around at the banners.

 

"I don't think, I know," he says before moving away. The staffs followed behind them as they entered. Security guards stood around them making way. Jin walked with the staffs.

 

He suddenly stepped on something. He bend down to pick it up. It was an image picket of Jungkook. He stand up to give it to the fan. The girl stares at him for a second, "You have a nice visual."

 

Surprise at the compliment, Jin splutters, "Thank you."

 

He hands the girl the image picket and hurries off.

 

Jin was eager to know where they were headed for Jungkook never told him.

 

(Flashback)

 

"Hey, Jin. Would you mind going somewhere with me?"

 

He peers at Jungkook. "Where .  . ?"

 

"Just be my assistant," he says and sits down next to him. "There will be others there. Other actors too and staffs."

 

"Then, why do I need to come?" Jin tells him pivoting to face him. 

 

Jungkook leans back, "Because I said so and you came here to help me. Otherwise you'd still be in America and would not have seen my handsome face."

 

"Maybe I should had stay in America instead of offering a hand to help you," Jin joked.

 

He smiled but stopped when he felt a warm breath on his neck. Jin scoots away. Jungkook tilts his head at Jin. Without knowing why Jin says, "I'll go."

 

Jungkook must have sensed that Jin didn't really mean to say that. He wraps his arms around Jin, "Thank you, Jin."

 

He presses close to Jin. Jin awkwardly pats his head before removing his arms.

 

(End of Flashback)

 

They soon were entering the plane. Jin tries to look for any signs that tells where they would be going.

 

The staffs were taking care of their luggages. There were two seats together before an aisle. On the other side would be two seats too.

 

Jin sat down near a window, next to him sat Namjoon. Taehyung and Jimin sat together. Hoseok and Jungkook sat together. Yoongi sat alone.

 

The plane took off as everyone got settle. 

 

Taehyung beam happily. By luck he got to sit by Jimin. Jimin was reading the magazine and the articles they provided. 

 

Tae grabbed Jimin's hand. "Jimin-ah you haven't been seeing me. You know how much I miss you."

 

Jimin jerks away, "Tae, we're in public."

 

"So," Tae scan around them.

 

"Fine. You don't have to spend time with me on the plane. You can just spend time with me in Hua Hin or else I'll tell."

 

Jimin looks at Tae with big eyes. Taehyung smiles before turning away.

 

Jin pokes Namjoon making Namjoon look at him. "Yes," he says.

 

"Where are we going?" Jin asked in a hushed voice.

 

"Didn't Jungkook tell you? We're going to Hua Hin, which is in Thailand."

 

"Oh, I remember now. Sorry for bothering you," Jin lied. He didn't want to make Jungkook seem unorganized.

 

They were going to Hua Hin, Thailand. It was for a photo shoot. Coincidentally all of them were together. Jimin wasn't supposed to be there but Yoongi begged the director for Jimin to be with Jungkook.

 

~~~~

 

All seven of them examine the new view. They were finally in there destination. It was rather quieter. They were rushed into a car and drove off to their resort.

 

"We'll be coming here for some pictures too," the driver says pointing to the beach.

 

He stated places they were going to visit as he drove them to the resort.

 

When they reached there it was the evening. They brought their suitcases inside. "There will be two rooms for you guys. One room for Namjoon alone," the staff said to Jimin, Jungkook, Taehyung, and Hoseok. "You can decide about who sleeps with who. There are two beds in one room."

 

She was about to leave when Jungkook asked, "What about my assistant?"

 

She turned around confuse, "Won't he just sleep with us staffs or with Yoongi?"

 

"He'll share one room with me. Jimin can share with Yoongi." 

 

Jimin was about to say something but the staff nodded and went away. He turns to Jungkook, "What about me? I'm your boyfriend after all. He's just an irrelevant person."

 

Jimin pouts and wraps his arm around Jungkook's. "Jimin, you can sleep with Yoongi. I'm only sharing a room with Jin because  Mom told me to keep an eye on him. Ok." 

 

Jimin turns around and move away. Jungkook back hugs him. 

 

Hoseok sadly examine Taehyung who was seething. Yet, he knew that his heart was crying and not churning with madness. 

 

They pulled their belongings and got to their rooms. 

 

Hoseok and Taehyung got to their room last for theirs were the farthest away. The first thing Tae did was lie on the bed. "Look, we got a nice view," Hoseok says as he pulls the curtains from the side door that lead to a small balcony. 

 

Taehyung glance at the balcony. It was small and had a nice view. It also had two cushioned chair. Perfect for him and Jimin, he thought. He sat up and took a clear view of the room. The curtains were gold with outlined flowers embroidered on them. The bed sheet was clean white. The pillows had little flowers around the edges. The blanket on top was brown and the blanket under was white.

 

Hoseok was standing on the balcony. He looked to his right. Down a few balconies he saw Namjoon who was jamming to some music on his balcony. "Namjoon!" he yelled.

 

Taehyung came out rushing to him. Hoseok pointed to Namjoon. "Namjoon!" This time Tae yelled for him. Hoseok gazes at Taehyung's face in the sun. Namjoon suddenly stops moving and sees them. 

 

He smiles, showing his dimples and wave to them. They both waved back then went inside. "You know, that dude isn't bad. He's the only one not in our plot. Jin kinda is because of Jungkook but otherwise I guess you can say he's also like Namjoon."

 

Taehyung continues blabbering as Hoseok unpacks. You may think he wasn't listening but he was. Tae was halfway done with unpacking his things when Hoseok was done. He looked out the balcony. The sun was starting to set. 

 

"Tae, we should take a walk on the beach. The sun is setting, isn't it beautiful."

 

Hoseok could've sworn he saw hesitation in his face but as quickly as it came, it went away. "Sure."

 

"I'll help you unpack after we come back," Hoseok tells him.

 

———————————————————————————————————————

 

"Look, Hoseok and Taehyung are walking along the beach," Jin points out to Jungkook. "We should go too."

 

Jungkook stares at the curtain. Jin was more excited than he thought. Their curtains were red and had outlines of flowers on it. There were less as it hung down to the ground. Jungkook felt that the design was unique. He wonders what the other curtains looked liked.

 

"I'd rather go eat. We will go to the beach for a shoot tomorrow anyway. Wanna come with me?"

 

"Yeah," Jin answers. 

 

"Let's go!"

 

They cleaned up a bit then made their way to the restaurant.

 

Jin was digging into the food as Jungkook left his untouched. "Aren't you going to eat your food?" Jin asked.

 

"Yes, I'm just thinking of something."

 

Jungkook's eyes wonders to where Hoseok and Taehyung were sitting. They probably didn't see him and Jin. 

 

He met Taehyung beforehand and asked Jimin about him. But Jimin wouldn't answer. If he's just a friend then why not tell him earlier. Who was Taehyung to Jimin?

 

 

Author's Note

 

I'm not exactly sure when I'm going to update the next chapter. Hopefully it won't be long. Thanks for reading *~*