Are you calling me a Sinner?

Start or Finished

I look at the mirror and watches Jin’s reflection as he fixes my collar. Jin brushes my shoulders and then moves down to my sleeves to fix them too. I was in a light blue dress shirt. 

 

I want Jin to come with me but I know that’s not possible. “I should just stay home with you.” Jin looks up at me puzzled.

 

“Why would you do that?” Jin asks with worried eyes. I caress Jin’s cheek, my thumb wiping the part under his eye.

 

“I don’t want to go. I just want to stay home with you.” Jin brings his hand up to my hand and moves it.

 

“You should go. If Jimin is going, you should go,” Jin tells me. I stay silent as he brushes my bangs. Jimin. I haven’t had a real conversation with him in a while. We’re still known as a couple to the public though.

 

Jin sends me to the door. “I’ll see you later. Have fun.” He closes the door but I stop it with my foot.

 

“If anything happens, call me. Ok?” I tell him. He puts on a small smile and nods. I smile back a little as I remove my foot. He closes the door all the way now. Jin still hasn’t completely been back to the same Jin as he used to be around me.

 

But I know, it takes time. I have to do something to make him know that I do love him and not Jimin. Though I realized my feelings late. 

 

First thing is to break up with Jimin. 

 

~~~~

 

The party was in a big house. It didn’t take long until Jimin saw me. He quickly ran to me and looped an arm around mine. “I though you wouldn’t be coming,” he said to me as he smiled to people we were passing by.

 

We went into the house. It was a Welcome Party for a friend of Jimin’s. Jimin grabs a drink on a table and sips it as I look around. There were bright lights hanging. The floor was shining. 

 

“Jimin!” Jimin and I look towards the voice. A woman in a knee length dress comes to us. The dress was blue and had ruffles on the bottom half. 

 

“Sohee. So nice to see you,” Jimin says. This party must be for that girl. “Sohee, this is Jungkook. Jungkook, this is Sohee,” Jimin introduces us. We greet each other. Jimin and Sohee starts talking about something but I don’t really hear them as I see someone familiar.

 

“Excuse me for a bit,” I whisper into Jimin’s ear. He seems annoyed but let’s me go. I grab a drink as I walk to the person. 

 

“Care for a drink,” I ask the person. He turns around and looks shocked to see me.

 

“Jungkook. I didn’t know you’d be here.” He takes the drink as I continue to talk.

 

“I didn’t think you’d be here either, Namjoon. I haven’t seen you around lately,” I say trying to remember the last time I saw him. He looks a bit off too but sips the drink casually.

 

“I just have stuff to do these days,” he says to me. I nod as he glances behind me. “Did Jimin come with you?” 

 

“Yeah, he’s talking to Sohee.” I look behind me to see them still talking. “By the way, how are you connected to Sohee?” 

 

“Friend of a friend you can say. You’re probably here because of Jimin right?” I was about to answer when I felt a hand on my shoulder.

 

“Who are you talking to?” I turn to see Jimin. He looks over my shoulder and his eyes widen but goes back to normal quick. “Hi, Namjoon,” I hear him say as Namjoon walks up next to us.

 

“Hi, Jimin.” The two seem to stare at each other with a feeling I can’t describe. My eyes flicker to Namjoon than back at Jimin. It felt like I wasn’t even there. I clear my throat to get the two’s attention. 

 

They look away from each other abruptly. I catch Namjoon’s eyes before he avoids my gaze. His eyes shone...guilt. Confuse, Jimin pulls me away. “I need to do something. So just wait. Here.” He walks off as I stay in the same spot.

 

———————————————————————————————————————

 

Jimin goes out the back door and shuts it slowly behind him. “I didn’t know you’d be here,” he says to Namjoon. Namjoon walks to him.

 

“I didn’t know you’d be here too, Jimin.” He takes Jimin’s hand then drops it remembering he shouldn’t show any affection to him when they’re in public. Jimin feels a bit sad when Namjoon let’s go of his hand but it makes sense. 

 

He puts on a smile and tells Namjoon his plans. “So tonight, I’ll come over to your house and we’ll watch a movie. I’m pretty sure I can stay the night. You can choose the movie,” Jimin finishes off with gleaming eyes. 

 

Namjoon nods and smile. “I can choose whichever genre?” Jimin thinks for a bit.

 

“Just choose a good movie that you and I haven’t watch.” Jimin stands on his tiptoes and touches Namjoon’s dimple with his finger. “See you later.” With that he leaves and goes back into the house. 

 

Namjoon watches him go. He felt happy but also guilty. He was with someone’s boyfriend. Though Jimin told him many times already that Jungkook is just dating him and has no strings with him, he still felt guilty. 

 

He wasn’t sinning or anything. He wasn’t stealing anyone’s boyfriend, right? He turns and leans back with the house supporting him. 

 

He liked this feeling so much but he can feel that something’s going to get in the way of it. His relationship with Jimin might not be any longer. 

 

He hears a noise and stands up. He looks around but sees no one. Thinking he’s just worried he goes around the house to the front ready to leave. He doesn’t think seeing Jimin with Jungkook’s going to make his day happier. 

 

He also has to prepare for the night. Which movie should he choose? 

 

———————————————————————————————————————

 

Taehyung watches Namjoon turn at the corner of the house before turning back to Hoseok. Hoseok looks at Taehyung’s reaction. “Do you think Namjoon is possibly.....RM?”

 

Taehyung looks down. “I think he is. Who else is there? We have to get his phone to see. He must have the same text messages as Jimin. If so we could use that against them. Jungkook will know and this time he can’t help Jimin out of it,” Taehyung finishes off with a satisfied tone.

 

“Sorry to ruin your evil master plan but I think we have to find more than just those texts. There are many ways already to get out of that rumor. It’s too simple,” Hoseok tells Taehyung.

 

Hoseok was right. “Then what else is there to do.” Taehyung stares at the house. 

 

“You go talk to Namjoon and see what you can get out of him. I’ll go inside and see what I can do,” Hoseok says ready to go inside the house.

 

“But, why can’t I go inside?” Taehyung protested. 

 

Hoseok turns to face him. “If Jimin sees you and you see Jimin, you’ll do your own thing and not listen to me.” Taehyung cocked an eyebrow. Did Hoseok think he’ll get distracted? 

 

He grabs Hoseok’s wrist. “So you won’t get distracted? I guess I’m too lovesick so I’ll get distracted,” he says in a sharp voice. His breath fanning Hoseok’s ear. Hoseok felt his cheeks get warm but pushes it away also pushing Taehyung away.

 

“See. Right now, you’re getting distracted. We’re wasting time. Let’s just go.” With that Hoseok leaves. 

 

Hoseok closes the door behind him shut. When it comes to time like this he tries to be professional and not think about his feelings towards Taehyung but Taehyung not knowing makes it hard. 

 

He leans back against the door. He was just trying to say what’s best for Taehyung. No jealousy. He’s not a jealous person. Being jealous has always been a sin for him. 

 

Hoseok starts walking to where the crowds were. Jimin should be here somewhere. He looks around trying to find Jimin. He soon decides to just settle somewhere. Finding a comfortable spot he sits at a table.

 

There was a plate of sliced watermelon and an unopened small bag of which seems to be candy. He grabs the bag and turns it around in his hands. Music soon started playing. 

 

He looks around before finding the place boring. He stands up and decides to go find the restroom. Finding it after asking people he goes inside. He looks at his reflection in the mirror fixing his hair. Afterwards, he washes his hands and decides to leave.

 

Hoseok opens the door remembering his mission. He stops as he sees Jimin standing there. “Hello, Hoseok,” Jimin greets cheerfully.

 

Hoseok slowly leaves the bathroom and closes the door behind him. “Hello, Jimin,” he greets back.

 

Jimin tilts his head. “Let’s go find a place to talk.” 

 

Hoseok finds himself following Jimin into this room that seems like a workroom. There was a desk, bookshelf, and other stuff. Hoseok watches Jimin open the window of the room letting some fresh air in.

 

“So was there anything you want to talk about in particular?” Hoseok asks. Jimin’s eyes were still focus on whatever was outside the window. 

 

“Yeah, there is actually. About a person too.” Jimin removes his eyes from the window to look at Hoseok. “I think we both know him very well.”

 

———————————————————————————————————————

 

Jin softly opens his eyes to see the ceiling light. He sits up and looks around. He was still on Jungkook’s condo on the sofa. That’s right, he...passed out? He shakes his head and gets up.

 

He didn’t feel the headache anymore as he walks to where his phone was. It’s been an hour since Jungkook had left. ‘If anything happens, call me. Ok?’ He remembers Jungkook’s words.

 

Should he call Jungkook? But he doesn’t want to bother him. After all, it’s already been about an hour since he fainted. He hesitates for a while but then decides to just not call.

 

He puts the phone back and sits down on a chair. He does wish Jungkook was here right now with him. He smiles at the thought of Jungkook. Jungkook had change but not so much that he isn’t himself.

 

He cares for Seokjin. He still acts the same but an addition where he shows affection to Jin. Jin stands up from the chair and goes to the stairs.

 

He goes up one step when he feels pain. He stumbles back as he feel his stomach hurting. He winces at the pain and scoots back hitting the wall. Jin groans at the pain. He shuts his eyes trying to ease the pain. 

 

He manages to go to his phone. He quickly calls Jungkook the pain still there and the same. 

 

“Jin, is there something wrong?” Jungkook’s worried voice comes in. 

 

“I-feel pain-in my loser abdomen,” Jin successfully says to Jungkook.

 

“Is it a lot?” Jin can hear the worried tone in his voice.

 

“Y-yeah...”

 

“Don’t move! I’m coming right now!” He hears the line disconnect. He squeezes his eyes shut. ‘Please come soon, Jungkook.’

 

———————————————————————————————————————

 

Jimin eyes widen as he takes a closer look through the window. “Is that Jungkook? Why is he leaving!” Hoseok peeks out the window and sees a car speed off. He also sees Taehyung talking to Namjoon. “Whatever, I’ll just deal with him later.”

 

Jimin turns his attention back to Hoseok who quickly looks away. Jimin smirks and goes to the desk his hands planted on it as he leans forwards. 

 

“You know how Taehyung and I used to be a thing.” Hoseok doesn’t bother to look at Jimin as he speaks. “He still likes me a lot and won’t leave me alone. What shall I do? Do you have any suggestions, Hoseok?”

 

Hoseok rolls his eyes but answers. “I don’t know and I don’t care. If this is what you want to talk about, I’m leaving.” He wasn’t planning on actually leaving just trying not to seem interested.

 

“Let me just say it. I know the look in your eyes when you look at him.” Hoseok’s eyes widen but goes back to normal as he tries to act casual.

 

“Who are you talking about?” 

 

“Taehyung. He’s dumb, not knowing you like him. Stupid, still sleeping and smooching with me,” Jimin scoffs.

 

“What do you want?” Hoseok asks surprise at himself that he still sounded normal. He does not feel good. How does Jimin know? What if he tells Taehyung?

 

“I just want to let you know.” Jimin’s hands reach in his pockets. He takes out something. “He doesn’t like you and he never will. His heart will always be with me,” Jimin stands up and leaves after telling him.

 

Hoseok held in his words until Jimin was for sure gone. He stands up with an unknown feeling. He just knew he hated it. He was about to leave until he remembered Jimin took out something.

 

He goes to the desk. He reaches for it and his vision gets blurry. 

 

It was a bracelet. A bracelet he gave to Taehyung.

 

(Flashback)

 

They were at the mall walking around. Jin stops to look at something so Hoseok and Taehyung also stops. Hoseok enters the shop and looks around. Immediately he sees something that catches his eyes.

 

A bracelet. He takes it out of the box to have a better view. It was mostly black except for the part where it said something. 

 

‘Are you calling me a sinner?’ Hoseok could already imagine Taehyung saying it. He quickly buys it with no second thought.

 

~~~~

 

“Oh, what’s this?” Taehyung exclaims as Hoseok takes the bracelet out. 

 

“For you,” Hoseok takes Taehyung’s hand and brings the bracelet up to put it on for him. “I thought it’d match you.”

 

Taehyung looks at it. “Are you calling me a sinner?” Hoseok blushes at the way his voice sounded. “I like it. Thank you,” he says back in his normal voice. “I’ll wear it everyday.”

 

(Present)

 

Taehyung had told him it was being polished which Hoseok thought was ridiculous but really Jimin had it. Hoseok clutch the bracelet in his hand as he leaves. He gets in his car and was about to drive off but someone opens the passenger door.

 

It was Taehyung. “Hurry! Drive!” He jumps in the car and closes the door. Hoseok drops the bracelet and sees Namjoon running after him. “Hurry! Go!” Hoseok drives away as Namjoon gets closer.

 

They drove as Taehyung kept looking back. They stop around the corner as Hoseok needed to know what was going on. Taehyung held up a phone. “I took his phone. I think there’s more in here than we know.” 

 

Before Taehyung could say anything more someone started banging on the window on Taehyung’s side. It was Namjoon. Hoseok shocked tries to start the car but Taehyung throws the phone to him. “Just run!” 

 

Hoseok opens the car and starts running. He hears Taehyung talking to Namjoon blocking him. Hoseok ran until a car stop in front of him. “Yoongi! Jimin!” He didn’t know how they got here so fast.

 

He turns the other way but Namjoon was now running up to him. He turns to the side and runs off. He could hear the car behind him as he ran. He clutch the phone in his hand, running. He kept turning corners trying to lose the car.

 

‘There must be something important in here that they would chase me’ Hoseok thinks as he runs. He soon stops as he couldn’t hear the car anymore and he was getting tired.

 

“Where are they?” He looks behind him not seeing them then he felt something coming at him. He looks to his side to see a car coming at him. 

 

Before he could do anything the car hits him.