Now 2: Perfect

Start or Finished

Hoseok's p.o.v

 

Taehyung and I chased after the waves and they chased us. We've been doing this for quite a while now. I watch as Taehyung ran back and forth a smile appearing each time a wave came.

 

I was so lost in the thoughts of Taehyung, I didn't notice a bigger wave coming. 

 

Tae ran farther than usual. I look towards the water and saw the wave coming. Since I didn't want to get wet I took some steps backwards, soon stumbling.

 

I was ready to meet the sand and water. Instead I felt a pair of arms wrap around me from behind. It was like everything was slo-mo.

 

I turn my head and saw Tae who was closing his eyes as some water splash our legs. I look at his hands that were tightly holding me. His breath on my neck.

 

I felt my breath get caught in my throat. His eyes opened and he looked right into my eyes.

 

We stayed like that for three seconds before he let go and broke contact. He rubbed his neck, "If you were less careless, we could have still been dry."

 

I bowed my head down a bit, "Sorry, Taehyung."

 

He stared at me for a bit then looked away.

 

"Let's get something to eat. It's getting late," he said.

 

I nodded as you could now only see a bit of light. We made sure our legs were dry then enter the restaurant. We sat down at one of the booths. The booths were black and brown. The table was brown and had some nature design on it showing plants or animals.

 

I could feel the air conditioning and smell the delicious food. After we ordered, a girl probably in high school came to us. 

 

"Sorry to interrupt but are you Kim Taehyung?" she asked in English. (They speak Korean)

 

Tae smiled, "Yes I am. Are you a fan?" he answered, also in English. I was wowed at Taehyung's English. He didn't seem to be a person to know much of any other language.

 

The fan nodded. Taehyung seemed to notice a notebook she was holding. He pulled out a pen from he shirt pocket and took the book from her. He opened to the last page and gave an autograph.

 

The girl thanked him and left. I noticed the fan didn't even ask anything from Taehyung though. "Why did you give her an autograph when she didn't even ask yet?"

 

"I saw her across the room. She asked her mom if she had something, probably a pen and paper. Yet she only had a notebook. So to save time, I just pulled out a pen and signed."

 

I was amazed he knew. "You're prepared," I told him.

 

"I always am," he flashed a smile. 

 

But are you prepared if Jimin leaves you. The waiter brought us food and we ate.

 

 

Third person's p.o.v

 

Jimin sat on his bed angrily. Jungkook hadn't called him or visit him yet. Yoongi sat on the soft cushion near the balcony. The curtains were brown with outlines of flowers. Their bed set consist of the colors, brown, red, and orange. 

 

"Jimin, don't worry. You'll be sharing lots of time with Jungkook tomorrow. For today you should just rest and have fun. After all this is kinda like a vacation." Yoongi was slurping a cup of juice from their room service. The two decided to just stay in the room and not go out.

 

"But I'm bored...." Jimin stood up from the bed slouching and making his way to the balcony. There wasn't much wind, it was just cool. The sun had set already. 

 

"Just do anything you want. I won't be bothering you," Yoongi told him.

 

'Just do anything. Anything and Yoongi won't budge in.'

 

An idea popped into his mind. He smiled a real smile. Something he hasn't done for the past two days. "I'll be going out. Don't wait for me if I come late," Jimin said as he exit their room. 

 

Jimin reaches his destination and knocks on the door. The door opened with Namjoon standing inside the room. "Jimin? Why are you here?"

 

"I was bored and thought to just see what you are doing?" It wasn't a lie.

 

Namjoon wasn't sure why Jimin was here but he had a good reason and Namjoon could use some company. He opens the door wider for Jimin to come in. 

 

Jimin looked around. His curtains were light blue and the bed set was light blue and white. "They have different curtains and bed set for each room," Jimin stated.

 

"I know right. They probably want to go for a different concept. I think it's somewhat cool. It's almost as if they're matching your emotion," Namjoon answers thoughtfully.

 

"So.. you're feeling blue." 

 

"You can say. Look at what I found at the souvenir store," Namjoon gestures for Jimin to sit down beside him.

 

Jimin sat down next to him and look at what he was holding. It was a music box. Namjoon opens the top carefully. There was a picture of a young man with gray hair. He stood in a room with noting but a bed, staring into the nothingness. The room was all white.

 

Jimin was so focused on the picture he didn't notice that the music started. Even though their were no words to the music he could here words. 

 

'Whoever it may be, save me, me

Save me

It continues even when I run away

I am caught in a lie'

 

'Caught in a lie

Find me when I was pure 

I can't be free from this lie

Give me back my smile

Caught in lie

Pull me from this hell

I can't be free from this pain

Save me, I am being punished'

 

The music stopped. Jimin liked the song, for he felt it relates to him. Especially what he was doing now, lying. 

 

"I don't know why but I feel as if this song relates to you," Namjoon tells him. "The storekeeper told me this is a story about a boy who lies and can't stop though he wants to. He's tired and restless, just wanting for someone to help him."

 

Jimin gulped. This song was like him and the way Namjoon told it. Namjoon must have seen the emotions in his eyes.

 

"You can have it. I think it suits you," Namjoon places the box in his hands.

 

"But it's yours...." he says looking at the closed box.

 

"It's okay. I have other souvenirs. Just keep it with you for a long time and I will be happy."

 

"I will. Thank you," Jimin looks up at Namjoon and smiled a soft smile.

 

Namjoon smiled back, "You should go back now."

 

Jimin got up and went towards the door, he opens it but turns to Namjoon who was watching him go.

 

"Thanks. Good night."

 

Jimin closed the door after his words, his cheeks warming up and his hands clutching tightly onto the box.

 

He slaps himself. 'Stop with your thought. You have Jungkook already. You're dating Jeon Jungkook,' he thought. He took a deep breath before descending to his room.

 

(Next Morning)

 

The five men(not including Jin and Yoongi) eats breakfast together, listening to the schedule for today. Jin was busy scribbling down things Jungkook told him to. Yoongi was busy adjusting the outfits chosen for Jimin to wear. Jimin was still thinking of the song. Hoseok was busy thinking of all the languages Taehyung may know how to speak of. Taehyung was thinking if him and Jimin would get to do some photos together alone. Namjoon and Jungkook were the only ones really listening. 

 

Each of the five would get single shots. Then Namjoon and Jungkook. Taehyung, Hoseok, and Jimin.

 

"Why can't I be Jungkook's partner? Namjoon should just be with the other two," Jimin whines.

 

Hoseok quietly scoffs and Taehyung shoots a glare to no one in particular. "The people would love those two together. They're a great combo," the director tells them.

 

Jimin sighs before slouching in his seat. 

 

Hoseok was the first to start his pictures. He was wearing a white dress shirt that had colorful dots all over it. Not entirely covering it. The colors were light. Instead of a tie or bow, there was a kinda turquoise colored flower. He had on black shorts. 

 

Next, was Jimin. Jimin was wearing a short sleeved button up that was light faded blue and white big stripes. He had a small sloppy dark blue tie that had a few colors on it. He wore a pair of white pants to go with it. His hair were a bit curly.

 

After, was Taehyung. He wore a white dress shirt under a vest shaped shirt that was a light blue and had red on the outlines of it. The design was a word repeating itself. There was a small red flower at his collar like Hoseok. He wore pink pants.

 

Namjoon was next. He wore a white long sleeve. On the collar was some colorful flowers circulating it. With it were some black pants that had pink and blue circles.

 

Jungkook was last. He wore a long dress shirt, there were yellow and gray big stripes. At the collar was a colorful bandana tied around it and he had some black pants to go with it. 

 

After each of their single shots. It was the group shoot. They all stood on the beach. In the middle was Jungkook. On his right was Jimin. On his left was Hoseok. Next to Hoseok was Namjoon. Next to Jimin was Taehyung.

 

Soon it was break time. Hoseok and Namjoon looked over some photos while Jungkook went somewhere else.

 

Jimin sits down on bench near by playing with his fingers as he waits for Yoongi. Taehyung makes sure that no one is looking and pull Jimin with him. Jimin yelps a little. They were behind some plants. Now his feet wasn’t on the sand but on hard solid dirt. 

 

“Hang out with me tonight,” Taehyung breathes into his ear, arms wrapping around Jimin’s waist pulling him till he hit his chest. 

 

Jimin slightly turns his head. He had been missing Taehyung lately. “Sure,” was the last thing he said before Taehyung crashed his lips hungrily on Jimin’s.

 

———————————————————————————————————————

 

Jungkook sneaked around where the staffs were. Eating, talking, planning and more. He was looking for someone a particular someone. He rounded a corner to find Jin near the back of the resort. He stood close by the water. 

 

His shoes were off. A few times he dipped his feet into the water. Jungkook took off his shoes and placed them next to Jin’s. He crept up behind Jin. 

 

Jungkook’s hands were behind his back as he peeped at Jin. Slowly when he was close enough, he place his chin on Jin’s shoulder. He can feel Jin tense under him. Jin brings his hands up and pushes Jungkook. He laughs at Jungkook’s reaction. Jungkook acts mad and turn on his heel walking the other way.

 

Jin stops laughing. Jungkook kept walking so he hurries after Jungkook. Jungkook smirks when he hears footsteps. Jin was following him. “Jungkook, slow down. Are you mad?” Jin ask.

 

Jungkook stops abruptly causing Jin to also stop. “Jungkook?” 

 

To Jin’s surprise Jungkook had a smile on his face. “I knew you care,” Jungkook said with a toothy grin.

 

Jin redden because that was true, he did. Sometime he even wish he didn’t care. The roles reverse as Jin was now the one walking away. He couldn’t get very far when Jungkook pulled his hand. Jin turns to face Jungkook and tries to jerk away. 

 

The motion making both of them fall. Jin hits the kinda wet sand. Jungkook on top of him. Jungkook has his hands on both side of Jin. 

 

When he looks down he is met with Seokjin’s eyes. He leans down for a kiss but stops half way realizing what he was doing. He was betraying Jimin or ch-cheating. Jimin wouldn’t do that to him so why was he doing it. He stood up and rub his hands that has some sand on it.

 

He takes one look at Jin before going away without a word. Taking his shoes with him. Jin sits up. His hair kinda wet and has some sand in it. He ruffles his hair to make the sand come out.

 

‘Jungkook and Jimin are lovers.’ He chanted this in his mind as mindlessly walked back. That moment kinda felt like the time when him and Jungkook were swimming. A little bit of him wanted to know what would had happen if Jungkook didn’t get up.

 

———————————————————————————————————————

 

Jimin pats his hair slightly as Tae fix his shirt from the make out session. “Hurry up. We don’t want them to get suspicious,” Jimin hisses at Taehyung. 

 

“I know you enjoyed it though,” Taehyung says as he stands up and holds his hand out for Jimin to grab. 

 

Jimin grabs it and get up. The two make their way back. 

 

Hoseok knew Taehyung had brought Jimin somewhere but what were they doing? He sees two figure getting closer. “Jimin and Taehyung are back!” he shouts to the staffs who were wondering where the pair were. 

 

“Sorry to bother you all. I just wanted to show Jimin around,” Taehyung explained. But Hoseok knew that wasn’t the whole case. The button at the sleeve of Taehyung’s shirt was . 

 

(A few minutes ago)

 

“Let me button it for you,” Hoseok says as he buttons the buttons of Taehyung’s sleeves. “You can just fold it if you don’t want to button it. I think it would still look nice. Especially for you.”

 

“Nah. I like it button. I don’t at least something is happening.” He winks at Hoseok as he said so. Hoseok looks down as he continues to fix the sleeve. 

 

(Present)

 

Hoseok left and decided to go somewhere quieter. He went to the hammock he saw earlier that day. He sat in it and swung it a couple times. 

 

 

Hoseok’s p.o.v

 

Taehyung really still loves Jimin. If it’s like this, will he be welling to bring down Jimin? Is Jimin even any good? Isn’t Jungkook just a toy- actually he is a toy. I do pity him. Not knowing anything, just loving Jimin who’s going to bring down his fame.

 

Unless we stop it. Not we but I if Taehyung’s not willing. I did start it after all. To make things easier I could tell Jungkook right now about Tae and Jimin’s relationship. But Taehyung will hate me for ruining his juggling. I don’t want him too. Without Jungkook, Jimin might not even go to Taehyung. 

 

“Hi Hoseok,” Jungkook greeted as he came out of nowhere. 

 

“Hello Jungkook,” I greeted back curious why he would come to me. 

 

“Can I tell you something? You seem to be on a nice steady boat for this topic.”

 

Nice, steady, what does he mean. “Sure, go ahead.” I scoot a bit so he could come sit in the hammock with me.

 

He sits down and starts speaking, “I’m pretty sure you’re not in a relationship. So that’s why I’m talking to you. You also seem to know things. Namjoon, I feel like he is real reserved and will only date after he’s not an actor anymore. Taehyung, he seems to like someone. Yoongi, I’m not that close to him. He’ll probably tell Jimin what I tell him. Jin, I don’t know if it’s right. Jimin, he’s gonna overthink this.”

 

I glance at him to go on. 

 

“What if,” he says emphasizing if. “let’s say you’re dating someone. But you feel attracted to someone else. Yet you know the first person likes you a lot. You also like them a lot. But for some reason you can’t stop yourself from glancing at the second person.”

 

I have a tint feeling he’s talking about himself. If so the first person must be Jimin. Who’s the second person?

 

“Or if you like someone. But you know they don’t like you. Probably only as a friend.”

 

I start to focus more. Is that what I’m feeling towards Taehyung. “I guess I know the feeling. You just kinda want them to know but it might ruin what you have with them now. For me once,” I said thought it was happening right now. “I used to like this guy. He was so nice and gorgeous. The perfect man. Yet, he loved someone else. Someone I knew who doesn’t care for him anymore. I just want to turn him around so he can see me but I can’t cause I know he doesn’t love me.”

 

“Don’t you mean didn’t love you,” Jungkook said.

 

“Uh yeah, didn’t.” I splutter. Past tense.

 

“Yeah I also want the perfect someone. I always ask me this, would you enjoy the love of your fans more than the love from one special person? What’s your answer, Hoseok?”

 

“The love from one special person,” I answer. I have a feeling Jungkook and I may become closer as friends than I expected.

 

 

Author’s Note

 

Sorry if the chapter was short and boring or rushed. I will try to make it seem more interesting. Thank you for reading <3