Worry

Start or Finished

“He’s fine. He just need to work less and rest more. He can go back today,” the doctor tells me. I thank him before turning to Jin and resting my hand on his baby bump.

 

“Thank goodness you’re alright. I don’t know what I would’ve done if you weren’t.” He was still sleeping. I stand up and go to the doctor.

 

“Also, you should bring him back for an ultrasound,” the doctor then excuses himself. 

 

The nurse stops and hand me a pen and notepad. “Would you please sign an autograph?” I smile and nod. I take the pen and quickly sign. After she left I went back to Jin and holds his hands. 

 

I place a kiss on his hands as I look at him sleep. I should go get the medicine so when he wakes up we could leave right away. I leave the room and go down to the lobby. 

 

After telling the nurse, she goes to a room to get the medicine. I wait at the desk looking around. Suddenly a mob comes in, crowding something or someone. I go to see what the commotion is about.

 

Doctors and nurses were wheeling someone in a stretcher. It was Hoseok. He seems to see me as he stops them from continuing to wheel him. I go up closer. He grabs my hand. He was bleeding causing his hand to be dirty by the blood. 

 

“J-Jungkook. Take this and-don’t let Jimin...get his hands on it. Please.” He pushes something into my hand and before I could say anything he was wheeled off into the ER. 

 

I hold the thing he gave me in one hand. What is it? Why does he not want Jimin to get it. I bring my hand up to see what it was.

 

~~~~

 

“Is Hoseok fine?” Jin asks worried.

 

“He still in the ER but he should be fine. How are you feeling?” I ask Jin.

 

“I’m fine. Let’s go see him.” Jin sits up and I stop him.

 

“I think we should get you back first.”

 

“But he’s my friend,” Jin says. He was right. Hoseok was also my friend. He was also bleeding a lot.

 

“Let’s go see him then we’ll leave.” Jin got into his clothes then we went to Hoseok’s room. He was still sleeping and is fine. He had a bruise on his forehead and his right arm is bandage. He was also paler than usual.

 

After a while we got up and left. I had and an arm around Jin as we went down the elevator. “The doctor said you should work less and rest more. He also said to come back for an ultrasound.”

 

“An ultrasound?” Jin looks at me. “We’ll get to see how the baby is.” I smile and caress his cheek.

 

“We can also know the gender,” I tell Jin. The elevator door opens and we walk out but I stop when I see two paparazzi coming our way. I pull Jin back into the elevator and hit the button for it to close.

 

“What’s wrong?” Jin asks me knowing something was wrong. My phone rings and I pick it up. 

 

“What is it, Kyungsoo?” 

 

“Are you at a hospital, Jungkook?” 

 

“Yeah, why?” I can feel Jin looking at me worried.

 

“Someone saw you there with someone who’s not Jimin. Now they’re walking around the hospital.” I don’t reply and end the call. How? 

 

“They saw me...” Jin say looking at the ground. I grab his hands.

 

“We’ll find a way. Just follow me and don’t get hurt.” I grab his hand as the elevator open. We go down the stairs not meeting anyone so far. I turn the corner and stop as I see a group of paparazzi. We wait till they’re gone then I pull Jin with me into the parking lot.

 

I look for my car and see it but there were paparazzi around it. “Darn,” I curse silently. I feel Jin pull my arm. I look at him. 

 

“Taxi.” Jin points to a taxi as a person gets out. I look around if anyone was going to come this way before pulling Jin with me. I open the door for Jin and he gets in. 

 

“There they are!” I hear someone exclaims. I hide my face and get in the car as fast as I can. 

 

The taxi driver drives and I peek out the back window. They weren’t following us. Thank goodness. I sit back and sigh silently. That was close. If could’ve been worse. I feel Jin’s hand on mine.

 

I look at him. He holds my hand and his face seems apologetic. “I’m sorry I caused you to worry.” His brows crease.

 

I shake my head and bring him closer, bringing his head down to rest on my shoulder. “It’s not your fault. It’s mine but it’s okay. At least you’re safe with me,” I tell him. I place a kiss on his forehead. 

 

“Jungkook.” I hum as a reply to Jin. “I love you.” I look down at Jin.

 

“I love you too.” I hope this doesn’t happen again.

 

 

Taehyung’s p.o.v

 

Hoseok shifts in the bed earning my attention. I go over to his bed and sit on the chair next to it. He flutters his eyes open squinting. “Taehyung?” I move closer to him. “T-the phone...I-“

 

“Jimin got to it but it’s okay. Now you’re...” I gesture at him. “Hurt.” He opens his mouth to say something but stops as his face scrunches up. “It might hurt a little. If you start to feel really bad pain, tell me,” I tell him remembering the doctor’s words. He rubs his cheek and I start to feel guilty again. “I’m sorry. Unfortunately the driver drove off before anyone could see it. A hit and run.”

 

Hoseok squints as if trying to remember something. “Anyways, you have to stay here for some time until you get better.” Hoseok grabs my hand making me look at him. He shakes his head. “But you have to stay until you get better.” He rolls his eyes.

 

“What I mean is,” he scrunches his face. “Jimin doesn’t have the phone.”

 

“But if we don’t have it then he has to have it.” He removes his hand on my hand and places both of his hands on my cheeks. 

 

“I’m not that dumb. He has the phone but not the memory,” Hoseok tells me his hands still on my cheeks. 

 

“Then you...” I still didn’t get it. 

 

“I took the memory card out,” he tells me. 

 

“Oh, you took the memory card out....YOU TOOK THE MEMORY CARD OUT!” I then just realize what he did. He shushes me as I start chuckling. 

 

“What are you doing Tae?” Hoseok ask me eyes wide. I take one of his hands on my cheek off. 

 

“Then Jimin just has a useless phone.” I really want to see his face right now. I then realize something. Who has the memory card? I take both of his hands in mine. I hope he has it. “Who...has the memory card?” Hoseok moves his hands away from me. 

 

He looks away. “I don’t think you would like to hear this answer...” My eyes narrow.

 

“Who did you give it to?”

 

 

Jungkook’s p.o.v

 

I go up to Jin’s room after explaining to my mom of how Jin has been staying with me after I found him not in America. I brought Jin and the baby here so I can be more at ease. I know Mom will take good care of Jin and if anything happens, she’ll call me. 

 

I open the door to see Jin reading a book on the bed. I quietly move over to where he was sitting and peeked over his shoulder. He turns his head to me. “So is everything okay, Jungkook?” He asks. I nod. 

 

“I have to go soon. I’ll come tomorrow so wait for me.” 

 

He nods understandingly. I hug him before I stand up to leave. I leave the house and drive to Kyungsoo’s house. Kyungsoo was waiting when I arrive. I go inside knowing he was going to nag at me.

 

“They didn’t get a picture of you, did they?” I can hear the worry in his tone.

 

“I try my best to hide him,” I tell him. I go silent as I remember Kyungsoo doesn’t know about Jin. 

 

“Who were you hiding?” He asks suspicious. “You haven’t been with Jimin lately and I thought it was just because you’re busy. Yet, I don’t see you much these days.”

 

I look away. I guess this is the best time to tell him. After all, he is my manager. I move to the window. “I haven’t been with Jimin because I’ve been with someone else. I love him. More than Jimin. He’s also....pregnant with my baby.” I glance at Kyungsoo and could see the anger already. I should’ve told him earlier.

 

“Pregnant! Why didn’t you tell me Jungkook? I could’ve help. The fact that you’re dating Jimin. Does Jimin know?” 

 

I shook my head. “I don’t think he does...”

 

Kyungsoo’s face fell. “We have to find a way out for you. First, who’s the guy?” 

 

I look down. “You might have met him a couple time. He’s my...housekeeper, Jin.”

 

~~~~

 

Kyungsoo calmed down after some time. He’s planning to first break me up with Jimin. I’m glad he isn’t mad at Jin. He is mad at me though. He left because of a call and still has more to talk to me so I can’t leave yet. I put my hand in my pockets for my phone. “I must’ve left it in the car.”

 

I was going to go get it but I felt something else. I fish it out and look at it remembering. It was a memory card. Hoseok gave it to me. I was curious about it. Why can’t Jimin see this?

 

I spot Kyungsoo’s computer and can’t help it as I put the card in to see what was on it. I didn’t really know what to do as it was taking a long time. Impatient, I clicked randomly with the mouse and pressed a few buttons hoping the screen would just switch from being black.

 

I jumped when the black screen was replaced with Namjoon. I clicked for it to play. It looks like he set the phone down somewhere so it could record on its own. I can hear a familiar voice call for him as he moves back. It looks like they were at the beach. It was probably in the morning because there were clouds and no people.

 

He moves back and gestures at something at the side. A person pops into view. It was Jimin. “Why are you recording?” Jimin asks as he seems to spot the phone.

 

“So we could remember our little date,” Namjoon replies. Little date. Jimin pouts but wraps an arm around Namjoon’s arm.  

 

“Can you go find me a shell?” Jimin asks.

 

“Why?”

 

“I know you like searching for them. You also make them look prettier,” Jimin says happily. Namjoon grins and Jimin tiptoes. The two dive in for a kiss that only lovers would do. I can see a smile appearing on Jimin’s face through the kiss.

 

I pause the video and take the card out. I didn’t know Jimin and Namjoon were...together. How long have they been together? I wasn’t sad. I was just confuse. If Jimin has Namjoon, why does he still want to date me?

 

I look at the card one more time before putting it in my pocket.

 

———————————————————————————————————————

 

Jimin throws the glass cup at the wall, shattering it everywhere. Yoongi hurries to get a broom to sweep it up. “I can’t believe he said we broke up!” Jimin sits down in a chair fuming.

 

“What would make him say that though....” Yoongi questions as he sweeps the broken pieces of the cup.

 

“We got the stupid phone for nothing.” 

 

“But....” Jimin looks over to Yoongi who’s brows were creased. “What if Hoseok saw us? And he’s still conscious. If he tells someone then we’re in trouble.” Though Yoongi didn’t show any emotions you can tell he was somewhat afraid.

 

“It’s nothing, don’t worry too much,” Jimin says though he was worrying. How was it nothing when you hit a person. They could possibly die. “Anyways, I’ll go talk to Jungkook.” 

 

~~~~

 

Jimin looks around Jungkook’s house. He hasn’t been here for a while. He peeks through the gate. Jimin opens the gate and enters. It was quiet so he assumes no one’s home. Until he reaches the unlocked door. He opens it quietly and peeks inside. He could hear some noises. 

 

He decides to come in, closing the door quietly behind him. He even heard slight humming. He hides as someone comes down the stairs. 

 

It was Jin. But that wasn’t what shocked Jimin. Jin had a baby bump. It was surprising enough for a male to have a baby but Jin having a baby. Jimin thought fast. 

 

Jungkook had always been close to Jin though he acted like Jin was nothing when Jimin was there. Yet he always knew something was off about Jin. He despises the man. 

 

Jungkook’s the father of the baby. As Jin’s back was turned to Jimin, Jimin comes out of his hiding spot. Jin didn’t to seem to notice him. Jimin grabs Jin’s arm harshly and spins him around to face him.

 

Jin had a look of surprise. “Jimin!” He could feel Jimin’s furious gaze on him scanning him down and up. Jin tries to move out of the grip but Jimin tightens his grip. 

 

“I’d never wanted to do anything to you. But this! You made Jungkook break up with me! You took him away!” Jimin screams shaking Jin. Jin grimaces as the words stabs him. 

 

“I didn’t mean for this to happen. He-“

 

“He took responsibility! He just wanted to be good man. Only because you got pregnant. Really though, is this even his baby. Did you just get pregnant and blame it on him!” 

 

Jin had tears in his eyes. He couldn’t speak. Did he steal Jungkook away from Jimin? Jimin raises his hand to slap Jin. 

 

He moves back shocked when instead of hitting Jin, he hits Jungkook. Jungkook glance up at him, his cheek already reddening. When did he come here? He blocked Jin. Jin steps out from behind Jungkook, his cheeks stain with tears. “Jungkook, I-“ 

 

Jungkook cuts him off. “What are you doing here, Jimin?” He was calmer than Jimin thought. 

 

“So is he the reason you broke up with me,” Jimin gestures to Jin. 

 

Jungkook was weirdly calm. Jungkook reaches for Jin’s hand and pull him forward so he was standing next to him. “I broke up with you because I don’t love you. I love Seokjin.” 

 

Jimin clenches his fist but talks. “Are you sure you love him or you just pity him that his child won’t have a father? Anyways, if you do stay with him. How are people going to look at you? Superstar Jungkook got someone pregnant while dating Park Jimin.” 

 

He could see worry cast over Jungkook’s face. Jimin smirks. “I don’t need to be with a falling actor.” He starts walking to the door leaving the couple behind. He stops and look back. “But you still have a choice. You just have to choose fame over....family.”

 

 

Taehyung’s p.o.v

 

I watch the sleeping Hoseok thinking of what to do. The tv was playing softly in the background. As much as that memory card is important, I really didn’t want to meet Jungkook again.

 

Hoseok shifts in the bed changing my thoughts. Also, Hoseok is acting different. Is it because he got hit by a car? He keeps looking at my hands-will I think that’s where he’s looking. 

 

And he’s got this sad look on his face but he acts normal again and scolds me whenever I ask if he’s okay. 

 

Anyways, I’m planning to go to Jungkook’s place tomorrow to get the memory card. I don’t know what he’ll think though. Recently, he just released to the public that he and Jimin aren’t together anymore. I know that Jimin isn’t satisfied. He wasn’t finished using the boy. So he should’ve done something already.

 

I stand up and go over to the window, letting fresh air in. I smile feeling the cool wind on my face. I go over to the side of Hoseok’s bed and lean down. “Hoseok, are you awake?” I whisper.

 

His eyes were still close and he was breathing soundly and calmly. Assuming he’s sleeping I move back but was still pretty close to him. 

 

“Are you okay, Hoseok? I feel like you’re feeling sad lately. You also act oddly now. I hope you’re okay. I’m sorry that I had you run with the phone because now you’re injured. I hope you get well soon. Then we can leave the hospital. You’re a friend I care about a lot. You’re just a friend right, nothing else. Do you see me as a friend?”

 

I unknowingly hold his hand. This feels kinda cheesy but let’s just roll with it. I slowly rest my head down on the bed and close my eyes.

 

 

 

Author’s Note

 

Sorry if you had to wait long. I hope this chapter was okay. Thanks for reading ;)

 

*I posted a new story called Runaway Mafia. It’s a Jikook story and there’s a little Jinmin. It would be nice for you to check it out. Thank you.*