RoMance

Start or Finished

I’m watching a performance on my phone as the stylist does my hair. “Do you like this kind of style, Jungkook?” I look at the mirror and smile. 

 

“I like it. You’re the best stylist so it should be good.” She chuckles at my reply as I check myself in the mirror smiling. My smile disappear as I imagine what Jin would say.

 

‘You look very manly and handsome. I think this style suits you.’ I look at my outfit. I was wearing a suit. Black with a white dress shirt. My hair was jelled a bit so that my bangs were to the side and jelled a bit up. My tie was also loose. 

 

I stand up as I was called. I miss you Seokjin. I hope you and the baby are doing fine.

 

———————————————————————————————————————

 

I knock at Hoseok’s door impatiently. Why won’t he open the door already? He usually doesn’t take this long. I was going to bang on the door when it opens. My raise fist moves down as I see the person who opened the door.

 

Jin was standing there. “Sorry to have you waiting. Hoseok is still sleeping and I was making breakfast. Come in.” He moves out the way for me to come in. 

 

I was confuse. Why is Jin here? “I knew you’re Jungkook’s maid but I didn’t know you became Hoseok’s...” 

 

“He’s not my maid and he’s a housekeeper.” Hoseok came into the living room while Jin went to the kitchen. He gestures for me to sit down with him. I sit down next to him as he arranges some things on the coffee table. 

 

He moves back, bumping into me. “Sorry...” he trails off. We were staring into each other’s eyes as we were super close. 

 

He clears his throat and moves away. “Jin left. He told Jungkook’s mom that he was going back to America but something happened.”

 

“What happened?” I ask anxious to know. 

 

“I saw Jin at a convenience store and asked him what he was doing there. At first he wouldn’t tell me but then he soon did. He knows that if he goes back to his family they’ll get mad at Jungkook and make him marry him which will ruin Jungkook’s career.”

 

“Well just let it get ruin,” I say.

 

“Tae, would you want Jimin’s career to get ruin?” I give him a look. “Oh I forgot, you do but Jin’s not like that.”

 

“So you’re sheltering him,” I say blankly. 

 

“Breakfast is ready.” Jin comes into the room. “Did you eat breakfast yet, Taehyung?”

 

~~~~

 

I kept looking at Jin. If you think about it and look at him more...he’s kinda handsome and beautiful. Is this why Jungkook likes him? He’s not my type though. Come to think of it, what is my ideal type?

 

———————————————————————————————————————

(A week and a half later)

 

Jungkook was dying. He was going everywhere with Jimin. He was being dragged by Jimin. Worst of all, Jin was still silent and gone. 

 

“Jungkook, do you think these glasses look good on me?” Jimin pulled on Jungkook’s arm to get his attention. Honestly, Jungkook didn’t care. Jimin had who knows how many pairs of sunglasses already.

 

Seeing that the lady helping Jimin choose was watching them he replies, “They look nice on you.” Jimin grinned and gave the glasses to the lady. 

 

“I’ll buy this one.” The lady took the glasses. They went to the cashier as Jungkook payed for Jimin’s things. 

 

“Before you go, can I get an autograph?” Jungkook nodded as she handed him a pen and paper. He quickly signed before grabbing the bag with Jimin’s things.

 

Jungkook hurries after Jimin who was already entering another store. It was an all clothes store. “Hold these for me.” Jimin shoves clothes into Jungkook’s face. 

 

“You’re gonna buy all of these?” It was a lot of clothes already and Jimin was picking more. 

 

“I’m going to try them,” Jimin answers with an annoyed tone. Jungkook follows him around until he was satisfied. “I’m going to try them on now. Wanna come with me?” Jungkook was considering but Jimin pulled him along. 

 

“I’ll just sit out here.” Jimin takes all his clothes and enters a stall, leaving Jungkook just sitting there. He sighs as he looks around. “Taehyung! Stop it!” Jungkook sat up straighter. Was that ‘Taehyung’ he heard.

 

Jungkook peeps out of the fitting room. It was Hoseok and Taehyung. They were looking at some shoes and were exchanging some words but Jungkook couldn’t quite make them out. Soon the two left.

 

He could hear a stall begin to open. ‘Jimin must be done’ he thought. ‘Which stall was he in?’ Jungkook couldn’t remember but went over to the one opening. 

 

“Hoseok, l-“ Jungkook eyes widen. It was Seokjin. He was dressed differently. In clothes he usually wouldn’t wear. Jin moves back hesitantly. Jungkook pushes him in and goes in the stall himself, locking it behind him.

 

“Jungkook.” It was Jimin. “Jungkook,” he said impatiently. Jungkook didn’t reply. He could hear Jimin sighs and exit the fitting room. 

 

He looks back at Jin who wasn’t looking at him. “Jin, look at me,” he whispers. Jin didn’t move. He grabs Jin’s arms and pull him closer. “I thought you went to America.”

 

There was silence for a moment. “You should go. Someone’s looking for you.” He moves from Jungkook’s grasp and reach for the lock. Jungkook back hugs him and turns so his back was to the door.

 

———————————————————————————————————————

 

Jungkook back hugs me and turn so his back was facing the door. “And I’m looking for someone,” he whispers into my ear. 

 

“I can take care of the baby so you don’t have to worry,” I tell him.

 

“I’m not just worried about the baby. I’m worried about you.” Jungkook spins me around so I’m facing him. Once again I don’t look at him. Jungkook grabs my chin causing me to jump from the sudden touch.

 

“I miss you a lot, Seokjin.” I miss you too, Jungkook. “I love you.” I look at Jungkook who had a serious face. He smiles sadly and places a kiss on my forehead. 

 

I examine him. His bangs were to the side showing his forehead and his hair was style more than it usually does. He also now has brown hair. I knew about it because Jungkook and his company said that Jungkook was the one in the picture kissing Jimin.

 

“I have to go.” He grabs both of my hands.

 

“I lost you once and I’m not losing you again.” He holds me by the hand and pulls me out of the stall with him.

 

“What are you doing Jungkook?” Without an answer, I stop holding his hand causing him to stop walking. This time he grabs me by the wrist. 

 

“Just follow me,” he tells me before we leave the fitting room.

 

———————————————————————————————————————

 

“Where do you think Jin is?” Hoseok asks looking around. 

 

“He’s probably still trying clothes on,” Taehyung tells him. Hoseok nods and notice 

Taehyung was looking at something, more particular...someone. Hoseok follows his gaze to see a man holding his phone in one hand looking pissed. “Jimin...” he hears Taehyung says.

 

Hoseok felt a bit sad that he was paying attention to Jimin. “Taehyung, I heard you got a new phone,” Hoseok says wondering if he’s paying attention to him. He wasn’t. He was still watching the annoyed Jimin. “Taehyung, I said I heard you got a new-“

 

“Yeah I got a new camera.” He still has his eyes on Jimin. Camera. Seriously. Hoseok whispers into his ear. 

 

“Do you want to go to him?” He looks shock and shakes his head. “Go with him. You haven’t seen him for a while.”

 

“I’ll just stay here with you,” he tells Hoseok. “Let’s go this way. Jin could just text us when he’s done.” He drags Hoseok in the other direction.

 

~~~~

 

Hoseok comes back to the table with their drinks. “Where’d he go?” Taehyung was not sitting at the table anymore. Thinking he went to the bathroom, Hoseok goes to the restroom. As he enters he hears whispering making him walk quietly.

 

He slowly enters the bathroom noticing no one was in there. Only one stall was taken. In that stall there were four feet which meant two people. Hoseok moves until his back hits the sink knowing Taehyung’s pair of shoes.

 

“What are you doing here?” he hears someone whisper. Probably Jimin.

 

“I miss you. I want to see you.” Hoseok close his eyes shut knowing it was Taehyung. He moves back to the door but was still in the bathroom. He could hear Jimin make sounds of protest but he couldn’t see what was going on.

 

“Looks like you miss me,” Taehyung says.

 

“Stop it! I don’t!” There was silence. Hoseok could see Taehyung kissing him right now. Probably wrapping his arms around Jimin’s waist bringing him closer and closer. It was still quiet and Hoseok could see from their feet that they moved closer.

 

‘Jimin’s letting it happen and Taehyung’s probably really happy’ he thought. He leaves the bathroom and when he’s outside he takes out his phone dialing Taehyung. He opens the door to the bathroom again and heard Taehyung’s ring tone.

 

With that Hoseok closes the door and walks back to the food court where their drinks were. He was about to throw Taehyung’s away until he remembered Jin. He then called Jin to but no answer. He texted but nothing. 

 

He throws the drink away sipping on his. Now he’s all alone. Taehyung’s with Jimin making out. Wrapping his arms around Jimin. Jimin’s hands tangled in Taehyung’s hair.

 

He could imagine it so well it hurts. Especially knowing that Taehyung will never wrap his arms around him. Never chase after him. Never kiss him. Never hug him. Never see him to be more than a friend. 

 

———————————————————————————————————————

 

Seokjin was sitting awkwardly in his seat as Jungkook talked to the lady. They were at a jewelry store. Seokjin checks his phone to see missed calls from Hoseok. He sees the texts asking him where he was. 

 

He texts back, ‘I have an errand to run. You and Taehyung can go home first.’

 

He didn’t want them to make a big deal with him meeting Jungkook. Jungkook picks out something making Jin put the phone away. Jungkook grabs his hand and slides a ring into his finger.

 

Jin looks at it. It was silver with two rows of supposedly diamonds at the edge and nothing in the middle. It was also on his left hand ring finger. “Do you like it?” Jungkook asks him.

 

“It looks nice...but it’s on my ring finger on my left hand...” Jin looks at Jungkook unsurely. Jungkook looks a bit sad at what he said. “I could go for something else. Like a bracelet or necklace.”

 

Jin tries to take the ring off but Jungkook stops him. “I’ll take it off.” He gently takes it off. “What do you want then?” He asks Jin as the lady puts the ring back.

 

“You can choose,” Jin tells him. Jungkook buys a bracelet for Jin at last. He looks happy as he puts it on Jin. Seokjin watches as Jungkook pays for the bracelet. 

 

He could run away anytime but he wonders what Jungkook’s plans with him are. He thanks the lady and goes to Jin grabbing his hand as he did so. “What if someone sees us?”

 

“It doesn’t matter,” Jungkook tells Jin. No one seems to be caring about them anyways. They soon leave the mall.

 

“Where are we going?” Jin asks as he sits in the passenger seat. Jungkook doesn’t reply and continues driving. 

 

They arrive at a condo Jin has never seen before. Jungkook takes Jin’s hand and lead him inside. Jin trusts Jungkook wasn’t going to do anything bad but he was starting to worry that Hoseok might be wondering why he hasn’t returned yet. 

 

“Jungkook, I think I should go back now,” Jin tells Jungkook. 

 

“But I just found you. I miss you, Seokjin. Jimin and I are going to break up. It’ll just be us two and the baby soon.”

 

“But your career..” Jungkook came to Jin. 

 

“You once ask me would I rather have the love from my fans or the love from one special person. I told you one special person and I think I found that person. I love you Seokjin.” He takes Seokjin’s hand and kisses it.

 

~~~~

 

Jin looked at the time. It was late and he hasn’t return to Hoseok’s yet. All the lights were off with the t.v on. He was sitting on the couch and Jungkook was lying down, his head resting on Jin’s thighs.

 

Jin runs his hand through Jungkook’s brown hair. He miss the black hair but the brown hair is nice. His phone started ringing. Jin reaches for it with his free hand. “Hello.”

 

“Jin, where are you. It’s already dark out,” Hoseok’s worried voice says through the phone.

 

Jungkook looks up at him, half of his face shining because of the light radiating from the t.v. “I ran into an old friend. I’m staying at his place today if you don’t mind.” 

 

“Okay...then. Come back tomorrow.” With that Hoseok hung up. Jungkook stands up and turns off the t.v. Jin just sits there watching him. Unexpectedly, Jungkook comes over to him and carry him bridal style.

 

“Jungkook, what are you doing?” Jin asks as Jungkook walks up the stairs. 

 

“I’m getting tire.” They enter a bedroom which had an all white bed. He sits Jin down on the bed as he went to turn off the lights. As the lights were turned off, Jin stiffen as he couldn’t see a single thing.

 

He scoots back and hit something or someone. He could feel his face getting hot. Jungkook rests his chin on Jin’s shoulder and his arms snakes around Jin’s waist. “Remember that night I came to my mom’s house and slept with you.”

 

“Yeah,” Jin breathes out. 

 

“When you fell asleep, I came closer and hugged you. We were like that all night.” My hands goes down to Jungkook’s hands and I try to remove them. I struggle but his hands moves away and I move back but he pushes me down onto the bed.

 

“I watched By Luck while you were gone. I remember you said you like the character I played so I’m trying to be more like him,” Jungkook says in an embarrass tone.

 

“You don’t have to be like him. I like you as you,” Jin tells him softly. He thought it was cute that Jungkook had watch all of it and was trying to be the him in there. He didn’t know Jungkook would remember his words. Jin didn’t move anymore after that. 

 

———————————————————————————————————————

 

Taehyung groans as Jimin sat up. “Jimin,” Taehyung whines and pulls him back.

 

“Taehyung, I have to go.” Jimin tries to push Taehyung away. Instead Taehyung tightens his hold. 

 

“Please stay a little longer,” Taehyung pouts. “I miss you a lot.” He pecks Jimin’s cheek. Jimin rolls his eyes but stays. Taehyung kisses his shoulder and nuzzles into the crook of his neck.

 

“So how’s Hoseok? I haven’t seen him for a while,” Jimin asks. Hoseok and Taehyung are together for most of the time. He is also not stupid and can see the look in Hoseok’s eyes when he looks at Taehyung.

 

“Why do you want know? Are you jealous?” Jimin scoffs at Taehyung’s words.

 

“Me? Jealous? I’m never jealous. Maybe it’s you,” Jimin spat. He wonders how Hoseok’s feeling. He should be smart enough to know Taehyung came and spend the night with him.

 

Jimin gets up and out of bed. He grabs his clothes on the ground and sits back on the bed to put them on. “After all I only come to you to relieve stress,” Jimin says as he finish putting on his clothes. 

 

He leaves Taehyung on the bed as he leaves. His phone beeps. “Namjoon,” he whispered excited. He drives off as Taehyung still lied in bed.

 

“You only come to me to relieve stress.” Taehyung was clenching his jaw and fist. “That stupid Jungkook!” He grumps and knocks something over as he gets up from the bed. He doesn’t bother to pick it up as he goes to shower. 

 

~~~~

 

Taehyung waits at the booth lifting his head up every time the door opens. He found out something when Jimin spent the night with him. After showering he called Hoseok to meet at a restaurant.

 

Hoseok appears at last and sees Taehyung right away making his way to the booth. Taehyung notices that Hoseok doesn’t look very happy. “Did something happen?” he asks trying to sound like he doesn’t care much. 

 

Hoseok doesn’t reply and just sits across from him. The waiter comes and takes their order. After that Hoseok was eyeing him. Taehyung was confuse. Did something happen when he was gone? He was only gone for a night.

 

“Where’s Jin?” Taehyung asks trying to start a conversation.

 

“He met an old friend last night and didn’t come home,” Hoseok tells him looking straight at him. 

 

Taehyung brushes it off. He told Hoseok to come here for a reason. “So last night I.. was with Jimin. I found out that,” he leans across the table. “He has someone else. He’s not me and not Jungkook.” 

 

Hoseok raised his eyebrows. “What do you mean?” Taehyung rubs his nose and tells what happened.

 

(Last Night)

 

“Do you want something to drink?” Taehyung asks as they arrive at his place.

 

“Just water,” Jimin says from Taehyung’s room. Taehyung gets a cup of water and goes to his room.

 

He stops in his steps when he sees Jimin smiling at his phone. He had not seen that smile in forever. Jimin used to smile like that to him when they first started dating. He doesn’t see it anymore so why does he see it now.

 

Most important, who’s making him smile like that? Taehyung clears his throat earning Jimin’s attention. Jimin turns off his phone casually yet Taehyung was still curious.

 

~~~~

 

Jimin was cradled in his arms, breathing softly and gently. Taehyung reaches for Jimin’s phone on the nightstand. Jimin makes a noise because of his movement. He stops moving for a moment before moving again. 

 

He groans. Of course, a password. He used to not have one. Luckily it also opens with the person’s fingerprint. He takes Jimin’s thumb and puts it on the home button. The phone opens and he puts Jimin’s hand back. He goes to the text messages.

 

He scrolls through the names. Finding one that stood out. The last text was sent not too long ago. The name was set as ‘RM’. He clicks on it and reads the messages.

 

Jimin: Did u eat dinner yet?

 

RM: No

        Still working

 

Jimin: Make sure to eat dinner

           You didn’t even eat anything for lunch

 

RM: Don’t worry

        I will

        Make sure you get enough sleep

 

Jimin: U too

            Don’t forget to close the window

            Last time u almost froze to death 

 

RM: I’ll make sure to close it

        Thanks for reminding me

 

He closes the texts. So there’s someone else. Are two guys not enough for him?

 

(Present)

 

Hoseok seems to be thinking as the waiter brings their food and sets it on the table. After he left, Hoseok spoke. “RM. That sounds familiar. Do you think it might be another celebrity?”

 

“I don’t know, maybe? But three guys that are celebs? Isn’t that too much for Jimin.” 

 

“He is a celeb himself,” Hoseok reminds Taehyung. They soon start eating. RM. That could stand for anything. 

 

 

(Preview)

 

“He doesn’t like you and he never will. His heart will always be with me,” Jimin stands up and leaves after telling him.