Superstar

Start or Finished

Third person p.o.v 

 

"I love you." 

 

“I love you too...-" 

 

“CUT!" 

 

Jungkook then quickly excuse himself from the actor who he had just acted with. Going to the director to see the cut he just acted in. “You did a good job Jungkook, glad to have you in my drama." 

 

“No problem, it was fun working with you,” Jungkook says before going to get changed. The drama he was currently in finally ended. He couldn't wait to visit his mom, who he hasn't seen in weeks due to the drama and interviews asking him about this actor Park Jimin. 

 

Jimin was going to be in the next drama Jungkook was going to act in. After thanking the staff members he got in his car ready to go see his mom. Arriving, Jungkook quickly runs to his mom's house. "Jungkook,” his mom says happily to see his son and not just hear his voice on the phone.

 

 "I miss you, Mom" Jungkook says as the two hug. When they were done hugging Mrs.Jeon and Jungkook talk for a while. "Can I sleep here tonight" Jungkook ask.

 

 "Of course you can Jungkook,” Mrs.Jeon answers. "Let's go inside" Mrs.Jeon says realizing they're outside and its getting late.

 

 (The Next Morning)

 

 "Bye Jungkook," Mrs. Jeon says as she waves to her son, who was now driving away. Jungkook looks back and waves, feeling sad that he's leaving. He tries to visit whenever he can because he doesn't want his mom to be lonely even though there is Aunt Be who lives with his mom. 

 

Jungkook's dad passed away when he was young so Jungkook doesn't remember him much but will never forget him, the man who made his mom happy. Getting out of his car after arriving, his phone starts to ring. *ring* *ring*

 

 "Hello.”

 

“Good Morning Jungkook.”

 

“Good Morning,” Jungkook replies. 

 

“Remember to come to the interview, Jungkook,” Jungkook's manager tells Jungkook. 

 

“Yes, anything else.”

 

“That's it, see you then," Jungkook's manager says before hanging up. Jungkook's manager may seem really serious but really he isn't, only when Jungkook is busy, like now. Kwang-soo, Jungkook's manager was a nice guy and believes in Jungkook. 

 

When Jungkook became an actor everyone thought he was too shy and didn't think he'd be famous even though he had a nice face except Kwang-soo. So when Jungkook was looking for a manager Kwang-soo called very fast. Jungkook was thankful he had met Kwang-soo because without him Jungkook wouldn't be here now.

 

 

Seokjin's p.o.v 

 

'Korea is different from what I thought' I think to myself as I take out my luggage from the trunk of the taxi. "Seokjin" I turn around to see my mom's friend Mrs.Jeon. 

 

"Mrs.Jeon," I say before hugging her. 

 

“You must be tired.” 

 

“Not that much" I replied as we go inside the house. 

 

“Here's your room" she shows me after showing me around the house. 

 

“These are the keys for Jungkook's house,” she gives to me. 

 

"You can walk or ride the bike to his house from here. It's not that far." Mrs.Jeon tells me before leaving my room. I wonder how Jungkook looks like in real life because I only see him in his dramas. 'Would he remember me?' I think to myself before unpacking. 

 

(Next Day) 

 

Before going to Jungkook's house Mrs.Jeon tells me Jungkook may be surprised because she forgot to tell him. Stopping the bike outside the house I look around before getting off and opening the gate. 

 

After unlocking the gate I see a pool. 'Wow it's so nice.' Going inside I start wiping the windows and arranging somethings. Hearing something behind me I turn around and see......

 

Jungkook p.o.v

 

'Who ever thought I would get to come home this early.' I was going to go visit mom but she would have told me I should have stayed home since I saw her yesterday. 'What should I do after taking a shower?' I think to myself when I opened the door. Walking inside I take my shoes off and then I see a pair of unfamiliar shoes. Who's that?

 

 

Author's Note

 

Sorry if you think this is boring but the second chapter should be less boring, I think.

Thank you for reading and see you in the next chapter if you continue reading. I would try to make it longer. Bye bye

<3