Pouring

Start or Finished

“Jimin!” 

 

“Jimin!” Jimin rushed through the crowd of people with Yoongi at his side. “Are you cheating on Jungkook?”

 

He doesn’t answer as he enters the car. He had just arrived back to Seoul and this. This happens! “That freakin Tae. He caused this,” Jimin glared out the window.

 

“I told you to be to careful, Jimin,” Yoongi told Jimin. When Jimin had left, pictures were released. Pictures of Taehyung kissing Jimin. “You have to deal with Jungkook first.”

 

“I know,” Jimin growled.

 

———————————————————————————————————————

 

Jungkook threw his phone onto the sofa. He couldn’t bear to see the picture. They were kissing, on the lips! You could tell it was clearly Jimin but you couldn’t quite tell the other person as he was facing his back a bit to the camera.

 

Jungkook had a great guess who it was. The man also has brown hair. Which Jungkook doesn’t have for he has black hair.

 

He could feel the rage raging off him. He then hear his phone ringing. He reaches for it and looks at the Caller ID. ‘Jimin’. For once he let it ring and didn’t answer it. Another call was followed after that.

 

Kyungsoo, his manager. This time he picked up. “Hello,” he said into the phone sounding a bit dead.

 

“Jungkook, did you answer Jimin’s call?”

 

“No.”

 

“Come to the company. We need to talk.”

 

“Can’t we just let it go. After all it will affect Jimin more than me.”

 

“Just come.” He sighed and hung up, grabbing his keys with him out the door. He put on a simple black cap as he headed out. 

 

He soon arrived at the company. 

 

“Jungkook,” his manager said as he enters the room closing the door behind him. 

 

~~~~

 

“They want me to dye my hair. Brown.” 

 

“Yes and also get it a bit cut to match the one in the picture.” 

 

Jungkook leaned back in the seat. “Let’s wait first. They already conclude it’s not me. It shouldn’t take long for them to suspect Taehyung.”

 

His manager shrugs. “Don’t say anything until we’re clear in this.”

 

He nodded and head back to his house. Dyeing his hair brown. It doesn’t seem that bad but the reason he’s doing it is not so good. 

 

A car was parked by the house. It looks familiar. He then remembered it was the car that drove off into the night with Jimin when he was running away from Jungkook at the party.

 

The person in the driver seat opens the door and steps out. He turns around to look at Jungkook. “Long time no see Jungkook.” 

 

“Taehyung,” Jungkook watched him. His backside and hair like the person in the picture. “What do you want?”

 

“I think you know what I want. Let’s go inside first though.”

 

Jungkook wasn’t fond of the idea of Taehyung coming into his house but he led him in anyways. 

 

“I think you saw the picture already,” Taehyung stood in the living room as Jungkook was still coming in. “I think you know who’s the other guy.”

 

Jungkook looked him in the eyes from where he was standing. “I think I do know.”

 

Taehyung didn’t move his eyes as he started talking again. “You should also care more about him.”

 

Jungkook thought he was talking about Jimin and brushed the sentence off. “Please leave.” 

 

Taehyung left as he was told leaving silence to fill the house again. He slumped down on the couch. He wasn’t expecting Taehyung to leave so early even though he was the one to tell him to go.

 

It feels like there’s something more to Taehyung’s words.

 

————————————————————————————————————

 

Hoseok walked with Seokjin back. Jin was walking back from Jungkook’s house when Hoseok spotted him. Hoseok followed him and talked with him.

 

He kept trying to find anything in Jin’s words about Jungkook or the baby but none. If Taehyung didn’t tell him Jin was pregnant, he’d probably think Jin wasn’t pregnant at all.

 

“Jin.” Jin turned his head to look at Hoseok. “Is there really nothing on your mind? No problems?”

 

Jin shook his head. “No problems for you, Hoseok?”

 

“I’m fine. I’m feeling better.” Hoseok smiled. He was feeling better. 

 

“That’s good to here,” Jin says.

 

“I used to like this guy. But now I’m...over him.” Hoseok suddenly remembers Taehyung. He is over him right? 

 

“Whatever about that though. Just recently, my sister found out she’s pregnant. She called to tell me first. She was worried that her husband wouldn’t be happy because he’d never showed any signs of wanting kids yet. But he was so happy when he found out,” Hoseok tells Jin.

 

Hoseok can see Jin’s eyes flickering away before flickering back. “So they’re happy.”

 

“Yep. There’s going to be a baby shower soon.” Hoseok scan Jin for any reaction. He fiddles with his fingers before putting them back to the side. They had now arrived at Mrs. Jeon’s house. 

 

“Thank you for walking with me,” Jin thanks Hoseok.

 

“No problem. But Jin, don’t hide yourself too much. Talk your problems away.” Jin smiled half-heartedly going inside the gate. Hoseok was going to leave when he saw 

Mrs. Jeon.

 

He bit his inner cheek thinking of what to do. Should he tell her?

 

——————————————————————————————

 

Jin walks slowly to his room remembering Hoseok’s words. He sat down on his chair by the desk. He brought his face down onto the desk leaning on the side of his face. He buried his face into his arm as tears slowly slipped out.

 

He closed his eyes for a moment. In a sudden the door burst open. Jin stood up quickly seeing Mrs. Jeon.

 

He wiped his tears away as Mrs. Jeon closed the door and came closer to him. “Jin, why are you crying?” she asks sternly. Jin scoot back where the bed was.

 

“I-I um..” Jin’s eyes widen when Mrs. Jeon grabs his wrist.

 

“Who did it?” she ask still stern.

 

“Who did what?” Jin panics. 

 

“Who got you pregnant?” she asked stern and calmly.

 

Jin turned his head away though she was holding his wrist. He didn’t reply which caused Mrs. Jeon to be more harsh.

 

“Jin, who caused you to have a baby in your stomach?” Jin shook his head as he looked down. Mrs. Jeon noticed that he was protecting the father of the baby. Who was this man? 

 

“Jin, who’s the father?” He was still quiet. Soon she was shaking him. “Tell me Jin, who did this to you? Who are you protecting!” She burst out crying. Jin was shock that she was crying, making him feel worse. He started crying too.

 

“I-it’s...Jungkook.” Silence fills the room as Mrs. Jeon hears this.

 

Mrs. Jeon moves both of her hands to gently hold both of Jin’s. Jin’s shaky eyes slowly met hers. She burst into more tears as she hugged Jin. “If only I protected you better.”

 

Jin cried with her as they hugged. “I-it wasn’t your fault. It was mine,” he successfully says. She shook her head as she pulled away.

 

“It wasn’t your fault Jin. Does...Jungkook know?” she asks hope trying to pry it’s way in.

 

Jin pressed his lips together before shaking his head. “Oh, Jin.” Mrs. Jeon hugged Jin tightly again.

 

“He has a great life. If I’m with him, he won’t be as happy.” Mrs. Jeon shook her head. 

 

“But Jin. Your life will change so much. Especially since you’re alone. He’s going to live happily while you have so many hardships happening.” 

 

“It’s okay. I’ll find a way.” Mrs. Jeon looked at Jin. It seems like Jin love Jungkook so much more than he loves himself. 

 

“Seokjin, you’re too kind hearted.” Seokjin looks away. ‘Or am I just too weak.’ 

 

“I’ll go back to America so he won’t find out. You won’t have to deal with me.”

 

The door burst open earning the two’s attention. Jin cowers behind Mrs. Jeon seeing who it was. Jungkook. Seokjin and Mrs. Jeon wipes their tears away. Jungkook walked closer to them.

 

Jin pressed his lips together and looked down. He couldn’t bear to look at Jungkook. “Jungkook-“ Mrs. Jeon was cut off when Jungkook yelled.

 

“Why didn’t you tell us!” Jin kept his head down.

 

“I-I’m sorry,” Jin sniffs. Jungkook pulls Jin from behind his mom. He grabs both of Jin’s arm.

 

“Most important of all, why didn’t you tell me?” Jin struggles to look at Jungkook feeling Jungkook’s eyes burn into him. “Who’s the father?” Jin looked at Jungkook shocked. Did he not hear? 

 

Jin looks at Mrs. Jeon. Her eyes were wide too thinking that Jungkook already knew.

 

Jungkook grabs Jin’s chin and made him look at him. “Tell me, who’s the father?” Jin couldn’t utter anything out as his eyes got watery. “Tell me!” Jin opens his mouth but couldn’t say anything. 

 

Mrs. Jeon pulls Jungkook away from Jin. “Jungkook, don’t pressure him?” Jungkook yanks away from his mother’s grip. He went back to Jin and grab him by the shoulder.

 

“Tell me! Who did this!” Jungkook yelled at Jin. Jin’s mouth quivered. He looks into Jungkook’s eyes. He looks angry and even a bit sad. “Tell me, Jin. Tell me-“

 

Mrs. Jeon yanks Jungkook back. “Mom, are you just going to let that guy get away!” 

 

Jungkook was going to go back to Seokjin. “Jungkook,” she says sternly but he still pushes her away making his way back to Jin. 

 

“You’re the father!” Jungkook stops in his steps. Mrs. Jeon walks up to him. “You’re the father, Jungkook. You got Seokjin pregnant.” 

 

Jungkook looks at his mom then looked at Jin. Jin had tears in his eyes. “A-aunt, you didn’t need to tell him-“

 

Jin was cut-off as Jungkook hugged Jin. His face burying into Jin’s shoulder. Mrs. Jeon looks away. 

 

“I’m sorry Jin. I’m so sorry Seokjin,” Jungkook says muffled. Jin looks painfully at Jungkook. Jungkook brings his hand up and caresses Jin’s cheek. Jin’s eye twitches as he holds in his tears.

 

———————————————————————————————————————

 

Hoseok fiddles in his seat as he waits for Taehyung remembering what he did earlier.

 

(Earlier)

 

“Mrs. Jeon.”

 

Mrs. Jeon looks at Hoseok. “Do I know you?” Hoseok walked up to her.

 

“I’m a friend of Jungkook and I have something to tell you..” Hoseok was a bit hesitant but he knew he had to do this.

 

“What is it? Is it about Jungkook?” Her tone was worried.

 

“Not...exactly.” Mrs. Jeon raised her brow. Hoseok motions for her to come closer to me. When she came closer he whispered into her ear. “Jin’s a carrier and he’s pregnant.”

 

He moved back. Her brows were drawn. “How are you sure?” She sounded like she didn’t believe him. He can’t blame her, a stranger came up and tell you someone you know is pregnant. Would you believe right away? 

 

She narrowed her eyes on him. “It’s not me. I swear. But I think Jin can tell you. He should be the one to tell you. I just hope for the best for him.”

 

Hoseok looked back. “I have to go now. Talk to Jin.” He rushed off as Mrs. Jeon face crease with worried.

 

(Present)

 

Hoseok was currently in Taehyung’s house, waiting. While he was with Jin, Taehyung was with Jungkook. 

 

You could hear the keys turning the lock. Hoseok went to the door right as it opens. Taehyung closed the door behind him. “What did you tell him?” Hoseok asks as Taehyung went to his bedroom.

 

“Nothing much,” Taehyung threw off his socks as he had already threw off his shoes at the door.

 

“I feel kinda bad for Jin...” Hoseok said as Taehyung sat on the bed. 

 

“Me too, but we’re not here to sympathize with people,” Taehyung lay down on the bed. “I’m taking a nap. So please close the door. You can stay if you want,” he teases.

 

Hoseok sighs and closes the door. He went to the living room. ‘I used to like this guy. But now I’m...over him’. Was he over Taehyung? No matter what, Taehyung loves Jimin. 

 

Hoseok sat down on the sofa grabbing a pillow and holding it in front of his chest. He should leave yet he didn’t want to leave. He instead went to Taehyung’s kitchen. There were a few dishes in the sink.

 

He never really cleaned for people but he was a tidy person. So he walked over to the sink and started washing the dishes. After that he swept the floor. As he was sweeping the living room floor he stopped.

 

‘Why am I cleaning for him? Am I becoming like Jin? I’m not a housekeeper.’ Hoseok puts the broom back in place and grabs his stuff. He is leaving. End of the topic.

 

He couldn’t help it when he past Taehyung’s door. So he turned the knob quietly and poked his head in. 

 

Taehyung was clutching tightly to a pillow. Hoseok felt soft for a bit. He brushed the thought away and enter the room. It really did smell like Taehyung. He sat down on the bed by Taehyung.

 

He bent down to Taehyung’s face. ‘He looks so soft and cute when he’s sleeping. I wonder if he’ll ever show that side to me. He probably showed Jimin that side.’

 

He brushed Taehyung’s hair out of his eyes. He groans and a hand reaches up to hold Hoseok’s. Hoseok stops and his eyes trails down Taehyung’s arm. He brings the hand to his cheek and snuggles it.

 

Hoseok flickers his eyes away at the cute sight. A blush slowly tints his cheek. He brings himself to look at Taehyung who still is snuggling his hand. 

 

He tries to move his hand away but Taehyung’s grip just tightens. He bites his lips as he thinks of way to remove his hand and not wake up the man. He takes his other hand and pushes Taehyung’s hand away.

 

He quickly moves his hands away and steps back. Taehyung’s hand search for something finding the pillow useful again. 

 

“Weirdo,” Hoseok said going to the door. “But a cute weirdo.”