Finished (End)

Start or Finished

Jungkook left for work about half an hour ago. So Jin had nothing to do. He was at Jungkook’s house. Jungkook didn’t want him to be here though because of what happened yesterday.

 

(Yesterday)

 

Jimin closes the door behind him with a loud thud. Jin wipes his tears away and goes get the first aid kit. When he came back, Jungkook was still standing in the same spot. He looks like he was in deep thoughts.

 

Jin pulls Jungkook to the sofa to sit down. As Jin was getting some medicine, Jungkook spoke. “I’m sorry I let him say those things to you, Jin.” Jin applies the medicine on his cheek.

 

“It wasn’t your fault.” Jin continues applying the medicine. He didn’t want to make a big deal out of it. He was usually a sensitive person anyways. Jin puts the medicine back in the box and was about to go but Jungkook pulls on Jin’s on hand.

 

“I just don’t want you to get hurt. Whatever he said, just know it’s not true,” Jungkook tells him. He nods as he pulls his hand out of Jungkook’s. He goes put the kit back. But what Jimin said about Jungkook’s career is true. 

 

If people knew he had a baby with someone else while dating Jimin. They would think badly of him. He hopes Jungkook’s career will be okay. 

 

(Present)

 

Jin looks up as the doorbell rung. Jungkook shouldn’t be back yet. He gets up anyways and opens the door. In the doorway was a familiar face. It was just like in a movie. The sun was shining at him. He had a hand on the wall and was leaning a little bit on it. 

 

His eyes widen as he saw Jin. Quickly he changes his position and looks behind Jin. “Is Jungkook here?” He asks. 

 

“He isn’t. Did you need to tell him something, Taehyung?” Jin asks. He hasn’t seen the fellow for some time now. Taehyung’s eyes changed. 

 

“It’s okay. I was just looking for something. I’ll come back.” Taehyung turns around and was going to head back. 

 

“What are you looking for? I can help you.” Taehyung turns back to see Jin looking hopefully at him. 

 

~~~~

 

Taehyung then told Jin about the card. Apparently, before Jungkook left he gave Jin a card and told him to throw it away. Now they were searching through the trash, will Taehyung is. Jin stood by the side. 

 

Taehyung groans as he couldn’t find anything again. Why was he so unlucky? He stands up with disappointment. If only he came earlier. He wonders what to do next. But what was there to do. 

 

He walks away but stops when he felt something under his shoe. He removes his shoe. It was the memory card. In happiness he grabs the card and looks at it. It should be it. He puts it in his pocket and goes over to Jin. 

 

“Thank you so...much, Jin. Thanks for helping me.” With that he hugs Jin. He can’t wait to tell Hoseok than they can finally know what it is and release it. Jin hugs him back. 

 

“What are you doing?” 

 

Taehyung perks up at the voice and turns around. Jungkook was standing there with sharp eyes. “Jungkook, you’re back,” Jin says behind Taehyung.

 

Taehyung didn’t want to see Jungkook but still, he was in a good mood. So he goes over to Jungkook. He puts a hand on his shoulder. “You’re going to thank me.” He leaves after that, Jungkook watching him go.

 

“What does he mean, Jin?”

 

———————————————————————————————————————

 

“Were you dating Namjoon, the same time when you were dating Jungkook?” 

 

“Does Jungkook know? That’s why he broke up with you.” 

 

“Does Jungkook and Namjoon now hate each other?”

 

“Who do you truly like?”

 

“Did you just date Jungkook for fun?” 

 

“Are you with three guys? Jungkook, Namjoon, and Taehyung.”

 

Jimin looked around as all cameras and questions pointed to him. After the video got released. Yoongi and Jimin decided to hold a press conference to answer questions. Jimin took off his sunglasses. He really wished this didn’t happen. But now that it did. 

 

“It’s true that Jungkook and I are not in a relationship anymore,” Jimin starts. 

 

“What about Namjoon?” He hears. 

 

“But it’s because,” he stops and makes himself look sad. “Because while we were dating. He had an affair with someone else. And he got that person....pregnant.” Cameras were clicking as he looks down to wipe his eyes.

 

“And he didn’t want me to tell anyone. So he broke up with me.” Questions came flooding in but Jimin was escorted away wiping his eyes.

 

“Well, that’s nice,” Hoseok says with distaste. Taehyung turns off the t.v. 

 

“I don’t think he will still be in the safe zone. But now, Jungkook’s going to get stuck in the web,” Taehyung says thoughtfully. “Did we do too much?”

 

Hoseok doesn’t answer as he looks through the window. The award show will be happening soon. How will things play like? He shakes the thought off and looks at Taehyung. “Can I leave already? I don’t like being stuck in the hospital.” 

 

Taehyung rests his elbows on the bed and moves closer to Hoseok. “No,” he says blankly. 

 

“Why?” Hoseok asks. He didn’t like being in the hospital. He wanted to just get out already, missing his apartment. 

 

“Because, you got hit by a car. You could’ve died,” Taehyung says worried. He wasn’t usually worried about anyone other than Jimin so this was odd. 

 

“But I’m perfectly fine now,” Hoseok says assuringly. His right arm wasn’t bandage anymore but his bruise in his forehead was still there. The two didn’t realize how close they were until someone knocked on the door. 

 

Hoseok looks away, his cheeks tinted pink while Taehyung stands up to open the door. It was just the doctor. 

 

~~~~

 

“But he still isn’t well. So don’t let him do any hard work,” the doctor tells Taehyung. Hoseok wasn’t even listening as he was happy to get out of there. 

 

“What do we do now?” Hoseok asks Taehyung as they walk to his car. 

 

“We wait,” he tells Hoseok as he opens the door for him. Hoseok sits down and looks around as Taehyung went to the other side. He sees a little gift bag near the driver seat. 

 

‘What is that? Did someone give it to Taehyung?’ He averts his eyes somewhere else when Taehyung enters the car. He watches Taehyung out of the corner of his eyes. He doesn’t seem bother by the gift bag and drives.

 

Hoseok relaxes thinking Taehyung will bring him home so when they passed his street he was confuse. “Taehyung, you passed my street...” Hoseok tells him.

 

“I know, Sunshine,” Taehyung says kinda smiling? Hoseok was going to ask him where they were going but stops as he replays Taehyung’s sentence in his mind. Sunshine? When was he ‘Sunshine’? And also why was that a smile he saw.

 

They soon stop and Hoseok recognizes the place right away. The park where he talked to Taehyung about Jimin. Why would Taehyung bring him here though? As he looks out the windshield, Taehyung gets out of the car and goes over to his side to open the door. 

 

“I can open the door by myself,” Hoseok says quietly. Taehyung grabs his hand not noticing the blush on Hoseok as he did so. He brings him to sit down a bench. Hoseok looks away when Taehyung turns to look at him.

 

“I wanted to bring you out. After all you got the memory card to be in a safe place,” Taehyung says looking into the distance. Hoseok sneaks a glance at him. He looked so beautiful and handsome. The light making him look incredible. 

 

Taehyung looks back at Hoseok. “Is there anything you need to tell me?” he asks like he knew Hoseok was staring. 

 

“Uh...no. I don’t think so,” Hoseok looks straight ahead. Taehyung leans back watching the stiff Hoseok. ‘Man, I need to stop staring’ he thinks to himself not noticing Taehyung reaching for something. 

 

Taehyung taps Hoseok on the shoulder earning his attention. He was holding a red gift bag. The same one that was in the car. Hoseok tilts his head at the bag wondering why Taehyung was holding it. 

 

“It’s for you.”

 

Hoseok looks up at Taehyung. Him? Hoseok? Taehyung gives him the bag. He takes it unsurely. Taehyung looks at him to go on. So he slowly opened the bag and was met with tissue paper. 

 

He reaches for what was in the bottom. It seems like a box. He pulls it out and yep, it was a box. It was yellow and had a small bow across it. He puts the bag aside and pulls the lid off.

 

Staring back at him was the same style bracelet as the one he gave to Taehyung. Hoseok stares at it dumbly. Did Taehyung just gift him the bracelet he gave to Taehyung?

 

Taehyung embarrassed took the box out of Hoseok’s hands. “Take it out first, dummy,” he mumbles. He grabs Hoseok’s hand gently and puts it down on his lap. He takes the bracelet out and puts it on Hoseok. Hoseok shook out of his state and watches Taehyung.

 

Taehyung scoots closer to him and holds his hand up to show Hoseok the bracelet. ‘You can lean on me now’ it reads. 

 

“I went back to the place you got my bracelet and asked them if they have anymore. I thought this one matches you.” He lets go of Hoseok’s hand and rolls up his sleeve. “Now we can match.” He shows his bracelet next to Hoseok’s bracelet. 

 

“I thought you lost....it.” 

 

“I did. Sorry. But I was cleaning your car and I found it there. It must’ve come off accidentally,” he says his eyes narrowed. Hoseok nods and look at their bracelets. I guess it does match but at the same time it’s two different stories.

 

“Taehyung.” Taehyung hums as a reply. ‘I should tell him. Just get friend zoned. He’s not the type to just never contact me again, right?’ Hoseok shakes his head. “Thank you for the gift.” 

 

Taehyung talks about something but he doesn’t even hear as he looks into the distance, the bracelet stinging him. 

 

———————————————————————————————————————

 

“I’m sorry for causing this to happen, Jungkook,” Jin apologizes.

 

Jungkook caresses his cheek. “It’s not your fault.” They were waiting in front of the car ready to go to the hospital for an ultrasound. The news of Jungkook getting someone pregnant was big but it was still just a rumor for Jungkook and his company hasn’t responded.

 

His mom comes out telling them they would get going. They were at Mrs. Jeon’s house. Jungkook hugs Jin to assure him everything will be okay. Suddenly the gate opens and they soon find cameras flashing at them. Paparazzi.

 

Jin pulls away from the hug and turns around but for only a second before Jungkook pulls him back. “Don’t let them see your face.” He rushes Jin into the backseat with his mom as he goes over to the driver seat. The paparazzi were rushing to the car to try to take a picture of Jin through the window. 

 

Jungkook tries to drive as fast as he can but he really can’t when there’s even paparazzi in front of him blocking his way. Fortunately he finally had space and so he drove fast. 

 

He didn’t want to look behind for he didn’t want to see cars following him. He just wished they wouldn’t catch up with him. “Taehyung,” he hears Jin say from behind. He looks through the rear view mirror and sees that a car has blocked the way. 

 

Was that Taehyung’s car? He continues driving wanting to get to the hospital already. It felt like forever but they finally arrive.

 

He opens the door for Jin and his mom, helping Jin out. He was about to enter the hospital with Jin when his mom stops him. “You shouldn’t go, Jungkook. If they see you or your car, it won’t be good. I’ll take care of Jin and afterwards just have a taxi drive us back.”

 

He was going to protest but knew his mom was right. “Alright. Take care of him.” He goes over to Jin and hugs him. He moves back to kiss Jin on the forehead. “Bring pictures, okay. I will make sure I come with you next time.” He turns to go back but ends up going back to Jin.

 

He was looking forward to this day. To see how his baby is doing and if he’s going to have a son or daughter but his mom was right. This hospital was too close to their house too. It will be the first one the paparazzi comes to.

 

He embraces Jin tightly. “I love you, Seokjin.” He then also whispers to the baby. “I’m sorry I can’t be able to see you today. I love you.” He kisses Jin’s cheek.

 

“I’ll be okay,” he tells Jungkook softly. Jungkook nods and had to pull away. He watches the two enter the hospital first before driving off.

 

———————————————————————————————————————

 

A paparazzi knocks on the window. Taehyung sighs and rolls down the window. “What do you want?” He says like he has better things to do.

 

“You’re blocking the way sir,” the paparazzi says sternly.

 

“You mean Taehyung,” Taehyung tells the paparazzi. The paparazzi ignores him and leaves. Still, Taehyung was blocking their way of chasing after Jungkook. He opens the door and leaps out. Making an almost grand entrance. But none of the paparazzi paid attention to him. “Well, you guys have me. I’m also a star,” he says trying to earn their attention.

 

“You’re old news,” he hears someone say. “Get yourself a role in a drama first,” he hears someone else say. He still gets offers roles, he just declines. Knowing the roles aren’t as good anymore. Just supporting roles or even less.

 

He hops back in the car when someone yells. “Are you still in a relationship with Jimin?” Questions start coming to him. ‘Now, they want to hear me’ he thinks as he starts the car.

 

He ignores them though and drives off. Jungkook should be far away already. 

 

~~~~

 

He stumbles across his living room falling on the couch. He sighs and sinks into the pillows. “Are you feeling well, Taehyung?” he hears Hoseok asks. He had Hoseok stay over at his house. He didn’t want something to happen to Hoseok and not know.

 

His eyes were close but he can sense Hoseok coming to him. At last he feels Hoseok’s hand on his forehead. He holds Hoseok’s hand in place. “I’m okay.” He peeks at Hoseok with one eye. Hoseok looks away and slides his hand out of Taehyung’s grip.

 

“I have your suit all prepared. Now we just wait,” Hoseok sits down beside him. 

 

“Ah, thanks.” He peers at Hoseok who was looking at him with big eyes. “Let’s watch a movie,” he suggests. Soon he finds the lights turned off and blankets surrounding him and Hoseok.

 

Taehyung was focusing his attention on the movie not remembering Hoseok who was next to him. So when he felt Hoseok’s hand touch his he jumped. “You scared me, Hoseok.” He goes back to focusing on the movie when he thought, ‘Why didn’t Hoseok say something back? He usually apologizes right away.’ 

 

He turns to look at Hoseok. He was sleeping. Taehyung just goes back to watching the movie. 

 

The movie was soon over. He was about to wake Hoseok but why bother? He’s just going to go back to sleep anyways. So he turns off the lights and goes to his bedroom leaving Hoseok in the living room. 

 

He changed into comfortable clothes and climbed into his bed resting his eyes. But he couldn’t go to sleep. He didn’t have another bed other than his own. Since Hoseok was also still healing, shouldn’t he be comfortable. Not sleeping on someone’s couch.

 

“He’s not even in a good position,” he mumbles. So he got up and went to the living room. Hoseok was still in the same position. “If he sleeps like this all night, he’ll wake up with a neck cramp.” 

 

He wraps Hoseok’s arm around his neck attempting to bring him that way. But Hoseok just slumps and almost falls back onto the couch. Taehyung sighs and carries him bridal style. 

 

He starts walking but stops in his tracks when Hoseok’s hand slides up his chest slowly. He couldn’t breathe for a moment. Hoseok than wraps his arms around Taehyung’s neck.

 

He continues walking to his room, deciding to have Hoseok sleep with him on the bed. He puts Hoseok down than turns off the light. 

 

He closes his eyes already feeling tired. The moonlight was seeping through his blinds. The pillow he usually cuddles was being used by Hoseok. He turns to look at Hoseok. 

 

The moonlight was shining on his face. He looked so soft and alluring. Taehyung lies on his back and looks up at the ceiling. He feels like something is happening. Something between him and Hoseok.

 

———————————————————————————————————————

 

Jungkook took in a shaky breath as he walked into the conference room, Kwangsoo’s words ringing in his ears. ‘You have to tell them Jin was just your Mom’s helper and you were helping them. Don’t let them know he’s the one you got pregnant.’

 

He sits down in his seat and face the reporters. Soon reporters started asking him questions. “Is he the guy you cheated Jimin with?” He motionlessly look at the newspaper in front of him. 

 

On the front page was Seokjin and him. Except you couldn’t see his face. You could only see Jungkook’s. He sighs in relief. At least he isn’t getting attacked right now. But he could be later on in the future. 

 

‘Fine. How about, the love from your fans or .  .  . the love from one special-person.’

 

‘I don’t know.’ 

 

Jungkook remembers Jin’s question. What would he choose? He’s in the position where he has to choose now. Last time he didn’t know. 

 

“Jungkook, would you please answer the questions?” He was shook out of his thoughts. He gives a slight nod.

 

“Do you still love Jimin?”

 

He leans forward and talks into the microphone. “Jimin and I have moved on. Though I don’t love him as my significant other anymore, I still think of him as a friend.” He was careful with his words.

 

“Then who do you think of your significant other now?” Usually when it comes to questions like these, he just answer ‘his fans’. Loyal to his fans, but ever since he dated Jimin.

 

He didn’t realize how long he was silent until someone asks if he was okay. He looked into the camera that was filming live. He knew Seokjin was watching. Like he always would. Even before he got pregnant.

 

Even when he was dating Jimin. ‘He must’ve seen Jimin and I be so touchy. He must’ve seen so much of our love. He must’ve seen our fake love. But he didn’t know it was fake love. Was he hurt?’ Jungkook thinks.

 

“I...” His voice goes silent as he couldn’t find his words anymore. The reporters were waiting anxiously. He pulls out his phone. People looks confuse as he was on his phone. 

 

He looks at his phone for a bit before showing it to the reporters. It was a picture of Jin sleeping. Jungkook secretly took that picture when he came home to see Jin sleeping. It was also the same time he started having problems with Jimin.

 

“This is my significant other.” He looks at the reporters. They were all snapping their cameras. “He’s pregnant with my child.” He looks at the camera filming live. “He’s the one I love.” 

 

———————————————————————————————————————

 

“You must be happy, huh?” Taehyung asks already knowing the answer. He sips his drink as he watches the other man. 

 

“I guess.” He looks around before taking a slow sip of his own drink.

 

“Don’t worry. No one’s going to see us, Jimin-ssi,” Taehyung say feeling the name roll off his tongue. He hasn’t seen Jimin in a long time. 

 

“Don’t act friendly. I know it’s you who showed the video,” Jimin says in a sharp voice.

 

“Guilty as charge,” Taehyung says playfully. He still longed to just hold him in his arms and place kisses over him but he knew Jimin isn’t the same anymore. Did Taehyung even know Jimin? 

 

“So what’s with Namjoon. I mean he isn’t even as popular as me and Jungkook.” Taehyung and Jungkook were really popular stars. Well now Taehyung’s a fallen actor but isn’t that because of Jimin.

 

And it’s not going so well with Jungkook too and that’s because of Jimin. Both Jungkook and Taehyung made Jimin more famous because they were famous. Namjoon’s not that famous. He’s still just rising.

 

Jimin throws a glare at him. “Why would I tell you? Namjoon’s different.” Taehyung leans on the table looking into Jimin’s eyes that were covered by his sunglasses. 

 

“Do you li-“ Taehyung was interrupted by Jimin. 

 

“What do you want to talk about? I’m a busy person.” 

 

Taehyung narrows his eyes but continues on. “You hit Hoseok, huh. With that car.” He couldn’t see Jimin’s reaction clearly. 

 

“No. I got that phone before he got hit,” he lies. “I didn’t even know he got hit by a car. It’s your fault anyways.” Jimin stands up but says something before he goes. “You should really open your eyes, Taehyung. I never thought you could be so blind. Tell Hoseok I said hi.” 

 

He leaves as Taehyung ponders over what he said. Open his eyes. Be so blind. What does he mean? Tell Hoseok I said hi. Now he really feels like he is blind. Does this connect to Hoseok being strange when he woke in the hospital.

 

~~~~

 

Taehyung watches as Hoseok was reading something in his phone not knowing the staring Taehyung at all. “Hoseok,” Taehyung says earning his attention. Hoseok looks at him to continue. “Do you...”

 

Hoseok stiffens at his question though he only heard two words. “Do you...like...” Hoseok started fidgeting with his fingers. ‘He’s going to ask if I like him’ he thinks anxiously.

 

“Do you like steak? I was wondering if you would like to go eat with me at this restaurant.” 

 

Hoseok sighs and slumps down. Just that. He didn’t need to be so worried. But shouldn’t he confess. He should. But he doesn’t want his relationship with Taehyung to get awkward when he gets rejected.

 

~~~~

 

Hoseok rings the doorbell. The door opens. “Hi, Mrs. Jeon,” he greets with a smile. He then explained he was a friend of Jin and wanted to talk to him.

 

He looks around the living room as he waited for Jin. Jin smiles as he sees Hoseok. “Are you feeling better?” Jin asks as he sat down next to Hoseok. Hoseok nods and looks at his baby bump. Jin follows his gaze. “We’re having a girl.” 

 

Hoseok congratulates him. “Where’s Jungkook?” 

 

“He’s working,” Jin replies.

 

“Are you happy that he told the public about you two?” 

 

“I’m happy but I’m worried it will affect his career,” Jin says with a sad tone. Of course it will affect Jungkook’s career.

 

Hoseok puts a hand over Jin’s hand. “It was his decision. He should know what’s going to happen. He did it because he loves you.” Remembering the baby he added, “And the baby.”

 

Jin nods. “But why are you here?” 

 

“Oh..I” Should he tell Jin? But what if he doesn’t understand. “I like this guy. We’re friends and he doesn’t know I like him. I feel like I should tell him but I don’t want to. He also still has feelings for his ex.” 

 

“Is that all the reasons why you don’t want to tell him?” Jin asks. Jin had a feeling on who the guy was already.

 

“Also because I’m...scared what will happen between us when he rejects me.” Hoseok slumps down and stared at the ground. 

 

Jin noticed that Hoseok said ‘when’ not ‘if’. Jin quickly piece the pieces together. “See how he acts like. Would he really put your friendship behind because of a confession? You have to take a risk unless you cherish what you have now too much.”

 

Hoseok thinks of Taehyung’s laughter and his smiles. He looks down at his bracelet.

 

———————————————————————————————————————

 

Jin fixes Jungkook’s tie for him as Jungkook looks in the mirror. “Nervous?” Jin asks.

 

Jungkook lifts Jin’s face to look at him. “No. I just feel like something bad is going to happen.” 

 

“Whatever it is, I’m sure you can handle it.” Jin fixes his hair. It’s been three days since the news of Jungkook and Jin. Things are still calming down. “Have fun.” Jin kisses his cheek.

 

“You’re going to be watching, right?” Jungkook asks. 

 

“Of course I will.” Jungkook smiles and interlocks his and Jin’s hand. 

 

“I’m really glad I did what I did. Though people may view me badly now. I love you Seokjin.” He leans his forehead against Jin’s looking into his eyes. Jin looks at him feeling so happy. Hopefully there’s no more obstacles. 

 

~~~~

 

Jungkook steps out of the car seeing instant flashes from cameras. There was a red carpet going up the stairs, leading to building where the award show is going to be hold.

 

He walks up the stairs and looks back almost feeling like he’s been in this situation before. His dream from who knows how long ago. When Jimin pushed Jin down the stairs.

 

Talking about Jimin, a car pulls up and out comes the lad in all white. He smiles to the cameras. Jungkook looks away and was about to go but Jimin comes up to him. He expected words from Jimin but instead the lad just smiled to him and goes inside first. He follows behind. 

 

Before he knew it, he was seated in the velvet chairs and looking at the stage. He wasn’t feeling well and wanted to leave. The camera goes to him and he knew he was going to be showing up in the t.v. Knowing that Jin was going to be watching he smiled and wave.

 

“And actor of the year goes to....” Jungkook knew it wasn’t going to be him. He was caught up in a lot of not so good things this year. “Park Jimin from ‘Dead Leaves’.” (Dead Leaves is the title of their drama)

 

Jungkook claps as his eyes follow Jimin up to the stage. Jimin takes the award and he seems to look into the crowd. When it seems like he found what he was looking for he smiled a smile he never smiled to Jungkook before.

 

Jungkook tries to follow his gaze but he couldn’t see exactly what Jimin was looking at. Suddenly a video plays on the big screen.

 

People gasp as there’re eyes met the screen. Jungkook dumbfounded, turns around and his mouth shapes into an o. 

 

It was a video of Jimin and Taehyung. Jimin kicks his shoes off and wraps his arms around Taehyung. “I’m only dating him because of his fame.” 

 

“Who’s him?” Taehyung asks as he spun Jimin around placing a sloppy kiss on his lips. 

 

“You know who it is. Jungkook.” Jungkook couldn’t hear anything anymore as he finds Jimin in the stage staring at the screen in disbelief. “He’s so easy. He fell for me so fast that it was boring.”

 

“Who wouldn’t. You’re so beautiful. He places kisses over Jimin’s neck.”

 

A voice suddenly starts speaking out of nowhere as the video goes on. “Is this your actor of the year? The one who dates other actors only to become more famous. The one who lies to them to make them fall in love with him.” 

 

Jimin was wide eyed as he searches for the person speaking. People all look towards one direction as someone walks in. Kim Taehyung.

 

Taehyung continues speaking into the microphone while Jimin tells him to stop. He seems like he was going to break down any moment. Jungkook stood up and made his way out but stops when he hears his name.

 

“Jungkook was so in love with you. He didn’t even know that you never love him until now.” Taehyung glances at Jungkook. “Luckily, he started developing feelings for someone else.” Reporters started pouring into the direction of where Jungkook was.

 

Jungkook ran out of the building, the reporters after him asking questions. He hops into a car and told the driver to drive. He looks out the back window seeing that he left behind not just the reporters, he left Jimin and possibly his career.

 

———————————————————————————————————————

 

“You’re going to leave me too, Namjoon?” Jimin asks as tears pooled in his eyes.

 

“We’re not meant to be Jimin. From the start,” Namjoon takes Jimin’s hands in his. “I’m not leaving you. I’ll be at your side. I just can’t be physically with you.” 

 

“You’re still leaving then. You think just like everyone else,” Jimin says sniffing.

 

Namjoon caresses Jimin’s face, wiping the tears. “I will always remember you, Park Jimin. You’re the most beautiful creature I have ever seen.” He rests his forehead on Jimin’s. “Inside and out.”

 

Jimin burst into tears. Namjoon shushes him by placing kisses everywhere on Jimin’s face. “When you come back, I’ll be here,” Jimin says through his hiccups. They share a kiss before Namjoon pulls away.

 

‘If’ he comes back. He pulls away from Jimin as he hops into his car. He looks in the mirror and sees Jimin standing there crying as he watches Namjoon go. The image of Jimin getting smaller and smaller.

 

———————————————————————————————————————

 

It’s been one month since all the drama. Jungkook stopped acting though he was still offered roles in dramas. He wanted to just spend time with his family. Seokjin and his daughter.

 

“She’s so cute,” Hoseok cooed as he held the baby in his arms. Taehyung looks over Hoseok’s shoulder to see the baby. Jin watch as the two talked to the baby. He turns to Jungkook who was sitting by his side. 

 

“Are you going to tell Taehyung?” Jin whispers. Jungkook glance at Taehyung Who was watching the baby’s movements. 

 

“I guess I should now.” Jungkook kiss Jin’s cheek. “Taehyung, I have something to give to you.” Taehyung looks up at Jungkook with a raised brow but goes anyways. The two goes upstairs and into Jungkook and Jin’s bedroom.

 

“So what is it that you want to show me?” Taehyung asks looking around. He and Jungkook talked things out and are okay now. Jungkook opens a drawer and pulls out something. It was in a big envelope.

 

He hands it to Taehyung. Taehyung opens it and tilts his head seeing what it was. “Since I’m putting a stop to my acting career, I thought you should have it.” It was a script to a an upcoming drama. A lot of people are looking forward to it. 

 

“I don’t think-“

 

“I’m giving it to you as a friend,” Jungkook says and puts a hand on Taehyung’s shoulder. Taehyung looks at him oddly. 

 

“Thank you..” Taehyung smiles. 

 

~~~~

 

As Taehyung and Hoseok were leaving, Jin pulls Taehyung behind while Jungkook and the baby escorted Hoseok to the car.

 

“So what do you think of Hoseok as?” Jin asks.

 

Taehyung looks at him confuse. “A...friend?” 

 

“He doesn’t see you as a friend. He sees you as-“ They were disturbed when Jungkook walks in with the baby in his arms.

 

“Hoseok’s already in the car,” Jungkook says. Taehyung says his goodbyes before leaving. ‘What does Jin mean?’

 

He drops Hoseok off at his apartment. As Hoseok was walking away he gets out of his car. He grabs Hoseok wrist before pulling him to him. Hoseok bumps into his chest. “Tae..” Hoseok cheeks were now dusted pink as he realize how close they were.

 

“Let’s go to Jeju tomorrow. I’ll pick you up,” Taehyung says softly. He lets Hoseok goes and walks back to his car.

 

~~~~

 

Hoseok feels the air on his face as he faced the water. He was barefoot and could feel the sand underneath. He goes close to the water but stops so he was barely touching the water.

 

It was morning so it was cool and there weren’t much people. He spread his arms out feeling calm. He closes his eyes and smile.

 

He opens his eyes and stops smiling when he feels someone hugging him from behind. “It’s just me, Sunshine.” He blushed hearing the person’s deep voice and could feel his warm breath on him. His arms were still spread out as he was frozen.

 

“W-what are you doing, Taehyung?” Hoseok asks quietly.

 

“This scene reminds me of Titanic,” Taehyung says instead. He rests his head on his shoulder and Hoseok could see him in the corner of his eye. There was silence as Taehyung stared at Hoseok. “Why didn’t you tell me?”

 

“Tell you what.” Hoseok brings his arms down and tries to remove Taehyung’s strong arms that were holding him. He lets Hoseok struggle for a while.

 

Then he spins Hoseok around just as the waves were harsher. Hoseok hits his chest as the water splash them, wetting their feet. Taehyung lowers his head down to Hoseok’s. “That you like me.” 

 

Hoseok reddens and he looks down. “What do you mean?” Taehyung grabs his hand making him jump.

 

“That you get shy if I do this.” He kisses Hoseok’s hand making Hoseok’s heart thump faster. Taehyung looks up to see Hoseok looking at him with big eyes that make him fluster. The two makes eye contact for a bit before Taehyung looks away. “I guess you could go out with me.” Taehyung says still looking away.

 

“Huh?” Hoseok asks not believing what he heard.

 

“Unless you don’t want to.” Taehyung walks away. Hoseok has his mouth open as he watches. 

 

“W-wait,” Hoseok follows after Taehyung. “I don’t mind,” he says when he catches up with Taehyung. Taehyung looks at him with a smirk.

 

“I know you don’t mind.” He giggles as he see Hoseok opens his mouth to say something. Hoseok was about to playfully hit him but he dodges. “You gotta do better than that Sunshine!” He yells as he runs off. 

 

Hoseok pouts and chase after him. “I’ll get you Tae!” 

 

———————————————————————————————————————

 

They watch their daughter sleep peacefully their hands interlocked. “So I guess my story is finished,” Jungkook says as he leans against Jin.

 

Jin smiles. “Don’t say that. It’s not finished. It’s just another start.” He glances at Jungkook who had his eyes close. He closes his eyes too. Jungkook opens one eye and pulls his hand away making Jin open his eyes. 

 

Jungkook then pushes Jin down so he was laying flat on the ground and Jungkook was on top of him. “I don’t want our daughter to be too lonely. Let’s try to get her a brother.” Jin reddens at what he said.

 

He tries to push Jungkook off. “Not right now... Lets wait till she’s older.” Jungkook chuckles.

 

“Okay..” He kisses Jin before getting up. ‘I guess it really is another start’ he thinks as Jin closes his eyes. Another chapter.

 

‘I will cherish this chapter as much as I can’.

 

 

 

Author’s Note

 

Thank you for reading. I learned many things writing this story. Thank you for your love. I hope you enjoyed it. 

 

 

*I got inspired by a drama I watched called Kwarm Lub Kwang Superstar.*