IRRESISTIBLE

You broke my wall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

💟LION HEART💟

 

Yoona slowly and carefully went into Taeyeons room, she saw the sleeping angel angel, sleeping peacefully, Yoona made her way to Tae's bed and sat facing the sleeping girl.

 

”Look at you so innocent, serene and beautiful, now i hate myself for carrying out that bet, in the first place, you are so beautiful Tae, i love you."  Yoona said in a  hushed manner, using her finger to carefully trace Tae's face, doesn't want to wake the girl, ”You look so beautiful Taeng," She said as she traces from the petite girl's hair to her brows, her eyes, nose and lastly her lips.

 

Yoona stopped as she got carried away with the cute pouty lips of the girl and for an unknown reason she found herself leaning in to the peacefully sleeping figure, until their lips touched, yoona felt the contact sending shivers down her spine, Yoona thought she can never get enough of this lips the overwhelming feeling of Taeyeons lips on hers again, made her to unconsciously add a little force to the kiss, making the sleeping girl to stir in her sleep.

 

Taeyeon also unconsciously kissed back, parting her lips a little, and Yoona used that opportunity to slowly her tongue into Taeyeon's slightly parted mouth, both girls moaned when their tongues made contact.

 

”Feels so real kissing Yoona like this, i like it." Tae said in her head and suddenly her eyes poped open, she abruptly push Yoona away and used her blanket to shield herself.

 

”What the hell are you doing in my room?" Taeyeon asked, blushing madly.

 

The startled yoona got up from the floor and dashed to the petite girl's direction, making Tae to hold her blanket even tighter like her life depends on it scared the girl might molest her again.

 

”I-i-i'm-i'm-just waiting for you to wake up so i can take you to school." Yoona stutterers, she got no valid explanation to give, well is true actually.

 

”Why didn't you wait down stairs? and why did you kiss me?" Tae asked still blushing, she really thought it was all a dream.

 

”I ah....i was looking at you and you looked so beautiful and serene and i couldn't help myself, it's your fault you were pouting and you looked so damn cute and adorable, so irresistible, that i had to kiss you, I'm sorry." Yoona said looking down.

 

”Just because you find me cute doesn't give you the right to kiss me and that doesn't justify your action."

 

”But... I thought you liked it too, you kissed me back, Tae you looked so cute, you won't know because you didn't see, believe me i couldn't stop myself." Yoona said.

 

”That was because i thought i was dreaming, and how many girls have you found cute and kissed?" Tae asked with a little jealousy.

 

”Just you i swear it." Yoona said defensively.

 

”Oh...really?"

 

”Yeah! that's the fact, anyways who were you dreaming of?" Yoona asked fuming in jealousy.

 

”Non of your business." Tae said well she can't tell the girl she's been dreaming of her,...now can she?

 

”Was it me?" Yoona asked with a silly smile.

 

”No! just someone." Taeyeon said avoiding the tall girl's eyes.

 

”Who is it?" Yoona insisted.

 

”You don't need to know." Tae simply said.

 

”But you have to tell me so i can start planning murder." Yoona said seriously, she can't take her girl dreaming of someone else, scared that Tae might change her heart.

 

”I'm not telling....... now just go out, i need to get ready now." Tae said avoiding what Yoona just said.

 

”I'm going no where." Yoona said sternly.

 

”Why?" Tae asked blinking cutely.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter