FLIRTING OR LEARLING??

You broke my wall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

An update.....sorry I'm really sick right now so please ignore any mistakes, you may stumble upon.

Lion heart!!

 

”That girl surely knows to cross her limits, how can she be this conning, stealing my lines and all, she will pay for it." Sooyoung said to herself as she watches Yuri now leaving the library along with Taesun.

 

”Hi Taeyeon!" Sooyoung said.

 

”Yes! You want something?" Taeyeon coldly asked.

 

”No I was just wondering if you can find it in your heart to forgive me, I was also part of that ridiculous plan, but I've reflected on my mistakes, I'm really sorry." Sooyoung said and she was being sincere.

 

”Well...is fine, it's all in the past now, we should over look it and be careful in the future." Taeyeon said and nod a towards her.

 

”Thank you so much Tae, you are really a nice girl, can I hug you?"

 

”Yeah why not." Sooyoung went ahead and hugged Taeyeon, smirking at Yuri.

 

”Okay! Soo I can't breath." Tae complained, as Sooyoung was giving her a bone crushing hug.

 

”Huh? Sorry, I was just so excited." Sooyoung loosened her hold on her immediately.

 

”It's okay, don't worry." Taeyeon smiled.

 

”So Taeng?" Sooyoung called.

 

”Hmmm!"

 

”Can I maybe come to your house, so you'll help me with my maths paper, you are always good at that and you know math's not my thing, please?" Sooyoung begged with her puppy eyes.

 

”Sure why not, you can, give me your number so I can send you my address."

 

”Don't worry Tae, I already know where you live, it's fine just give me time and I'll be there."

 

”Okay! Tomorrow Saturday at 12pm, I'll be ready by then."

 

”Okay I'll be there, thanks." Sooyoung said and kissed Taeyeon's hand, not without winking at Yuri.

 

'Hahaha! Fool Yul, this is how you do it, watch and learn.' She thought, as she lock eyes with the stunned girl.

 

'All these girls are crazy, I will no longer sit and watch them, woe my girl, while she has always been mine.' Yoona thought and went to the girls.

 

”Tae! I want to talk to you, now."

 

”What? Why?"

 

”Let's go." Yoona said taking Taeyeon's hand.

 

”What is it?"

 

”Taeyeon! I'm very sorry for everything, I have ever done to hurt you, forgive me but I'm tired of girls going after you, you're still my girlfriend, I never broke up with you, and I love you, this is not a lie, I love you so much that I can't even concentrate on my everything, please come back to me, I promise I will never hurt you again." Yoona said, looking pitiful.

 

”Prove it." Taeyeon simply said.

 

”What?" Yoona asked confused.

 

”If you really love me then prove it, make me believe, make me fall for you once more." Taeyeon said as a matter of fact.

 

”What should I do to prove it?" Yoona asked again.

 

”I'm not the one in the position to tell yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter