FRIENDLY DINNER DATE!

You broke my wall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                           Previously on Lion Heart!

 

'That stupid! babo!  Thought I was having , eww she's just something else, and I'm going to kill Hyoyeon for watching and answering my phone. Damn! she was thinking low of me, how can she think I'll just have with anyone.' Taeyeon kept talking to herself.

                                     LION HEART!

 

It's been two days since Taeyeon promised to have an outing with her two old friends, but ditched them since she wasn't in the mood for any outing after experiencing the girl she love kissing another girl passionately, and soon after that the said had the guts to barged into her home and suspected her on having with Sunny, which made her madly angry at her.

 

Since Taeyeon knew her friends were already waiting for her response, she decided to fix the date and time, in addition of the place they were going to have their friendly dinner, inviting her girlfriend along.

 

Sunny intervene her hand with Taeyeon as they walk towards the table that Taeyeon spotted her friends already waiting for her.

 

”I'm so sorry guys, it was the hold up fault that we couldn't make it in time," Taeyeon said to them as she flashes them a toothy grin.

 

”Omo! Taengoo! Wow! you still look cute as ever," Jessica blurted whilst blushing, as she went ahead to give her friend a warm hug.

 

”And you are not bad yourself, in fact you're more pretty than ever, Sica." Taeyeon returned the compliment.

 

”I really miss you Taeyeonnie." She adds locking eyes with the petite girl.

 

”Tae-tae why don't you give me a hug too?" Fany said pouting.

 

”Ah yeah! Come on big baby." Taeyeon friend but still gave her the hug she wanted. Now the four of them settled down as they order and waiting for their food.

 

”Amm...this is Sunny my best friend and girlfriend." Taeyeon introduced Sunny to her friends.

 

”Oh! Hi I'm Tiffany also Taeyeon's best friend and girlfriend." She said as a matter of fact, making everyone to look at her in awe.

 

”Ahh....fany you're delusional, ain't you? Don't mind her she's just Taeyeon's old friend and btw I'm Jessica Jung, I'm also Taeyeon's very, very good friend."

 

”Nice meeting you two, I hope we can get along." Sunny said feeling insecure.

 

”Yeah! I hope so." Tiffany answered nonchalantly, as she keeps her eyes on the only person she find most interesting.

 

”So sica, how have you been? it's been like Four years since I last saw you." Tae said now only looking at sica.

 

”I've been good just missing you so much."  Sica said.

 

”Ahh....I missed you too, but now we are here together again right?" Tae said as she giggled a little.

 

”Of course! Jessica beeps.

 

"Yah! You are leaving me aside I'm I not also your friend?" Fany asked a little jealous.

 

”You are Fany, but we talked you know, when you came to my house, remember?"

 

”Yeah! Still give your attention to me too." Fany whined, trying to be cute.

 

”Okay! Now let's eat, and talk later." Sica said trying to stop their conversation as their order just arrived in time to save her ears.

 

The four dug into their foods as soon as it arrived silently with only the three stealing glances at Taeyeon who was silently enjoying her meal without any care.

 

'I feel like I'm a third wheel here, she's suppose to be my girlfriend, but I'm being ignored and I feel left out, I'm sure these two have some hidden agenda.' Sunny thought as she quitely eats her food, observing the two old friends of Taeyeon.

 

'Tiffany has grown some balls, bold with her actions towards Taeyeon, I need to do something fast and this Sunny girl don't seem like a threat to me, I don't know but something is just off between them, they fit as friends only.' Sica said in her head, eating but observing the two girls.

 

'Sorry Sica, not this time, I'm done acting innocent, I'm bend on getting her this time, This Sunny girl should give up too, sorry.' Tiffany thought full of confidence as she also eats.

 

The dinner went on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter