MAY THE BEST GIRL WIN!

You broke my wall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                      Previously on Lion Heart!

 

"Do I know her? , I've been searching for her all my life." Sica freaked out.

 

"Uhh! Why?" Seo asked again.

 

"Because Kim Taeyeon is my first true love, and now that I've found her, damn I'm gonna make sure I get her this time." Sica said dreamingly.

 

"W-WHAT? Unnie your first love? Then what about Yoona?" Seo asked stuffed almost fainting.

                               LION HEART 12

 

"So Taeyeon is unnie's first love/crush?" Seo asked her cousin one more time.

 

"Yes! Seobaby, how many times do you want to know?"

 

"And now unnie is also going to fight for her?" Seo asked again.

 

"Hm!" Sica hummed.

 

"Unnie still loves her?" Seo tried again.

 

"Yap! The only one I've always loved actually." Sica said dreamingly.

 

"Ahhh.......unnieeeeeeeee!" Seo whined.

 

"Why are you whinnying?" Sica asked covering her ears.

 

"Because unnie loves Yoona's girl and Yoona is going to die if she ever find out." Seo reasoned.

 

"Then make sure she never finds out, because hell no, I'm not gonna let her get Taeyeon, this time I will make sure I beat everyone." Sica said determined.

 

'Ohh poor Yoona!' Seo said in her head as she watches her cousin's determination on wooing Taeyeon too.

 

~~~~~

Jessica has been stalking Taeyeon's every move, she noticed Sunny's closeness with her girl and she hated it.

 

Jessica is Taeyeon's lost friend from her high school at the state, they were close until Taeyeon had to go back to korea, and since that time they lost contact with each other, and all this while Jessica has been secretly crushing on Taeyeon and has been searching for her since her arrival at Korea.

 

Well now that she knows where her Taeyeon has been, she can't be more grateful to her little cousin.

 

'I'll make sure to get you what ever is it you want Seo, thanks to you, I've got to see my taengoo again.' Sica said in her head as she looks at Taeyeon eating her lunch peacefully.

 

Sica has been watching Taeyeon for so long that she didn't hear anyone coming from behind her.

 

"Why are you looking at her?" Someone asked sica, following Sica's sight too.

 

"What is your business if I watch her or not." Sica said angrily.

 

"I have every right because she's going to be my girlfriend soon." The person said.

 

"Hah! Don't joke, Taeyeon being your girlfriend? Yea maybe in your dreams but that cute beauty is already mine, so watch it." Sica warned.

 

"W-what? Yours?" The person asked, stunned.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter