Peach Soft

Pabo in Wonderland
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7

 

I want you love is real

I say yeah~ love is you

I softly cast a spell on you

 

Alice was a sun that shined brightly and didn't set often.

 

When Sana went looking for her sidekick, she wasn't expecting to find her with a tube in her arm, attached to an iv bag with blood. 

"Oh! Hey Sa-chan." Sookie waved at her with her free arm.

"You're still giving blood, Soo-chan? I think you gave enough for Tzuyu."

"That's what I told her." Nayeon chimed in. "But Sookie here insisted." So the devil took it upon herself to drain the blood from Sookie properly, and make sure she was properly rested afterward.

"Bear blood works good too. You don't need to be giving so much of your blood, Soo-chan." Sana gave her a concerned look. Soo-chan was always so exhausted after she gave a few pints of her blood away.

"I know. There's some stored away in the freezer. But Vampire-ssi liked my blood ice cream so much, I thought, why not try it out with other sweets. She deserves to have all the tasty desserts she's been missing out on."

"Aigoo, you idiotic sweetheart of a human, you." Nayeon affectionately pinched Sookie's cheek. "It's a good thing I'm here to nurse you back to health afterwards."

"Mm! You're the best nurse-mom ever, Nayeon unnie."

"And don't you forget it."

Sana just sighed, before taking the other seat by Sookie and winding her arms around her middle.

"Sa-chan?"

"Soo-chan's the kindest person ever." The superhero whispered into her neck, resting her chin atop Sookie's shoulder. "What did I do to have you as my sidekick/reporter?" She asked with a rather adoring sigh.

"You're overexaggerating, Sa-chan. I'm just Sookie."

"Whose also my kind and cute Lois Lane."

"Hey! You remembered the name right!"

"Anything to do with Soo-chan is hard to forget."

Great, now I'm a third wheel. Awesome. Stupid flirting squirrels.

Nayeon was quick to seperate the clingy superhero from her patient, reprimanding her for getting in the way. Though pouting, Sana did keep her hands to herself until the blood donation was finished. For now she was content with sitting near her Lois Lane and holding her hand.

Just outside of the room, unseen and unheard, was the vampire.

"...But Vampire-ssi liked my blood ice cream so much, I thought, why not try it out with other sweets. She deserves to have all the tasty desserts she's been missing out on."

Sookie-ssi wasn't lying when she said it looked like a strawberry swirl.

If it weren't for her enhanced vampire senses, she wouldn't have been able to tell it was blood.

Sookie-ssi's blood.

If it smelled good in her body, then it was positively mouth watering out of her body. She had to stop herself from drooling, if only to save face in front of her unnies and Sookie-ssi. They would never let her hear the end of it.

And for some odd reason, she didn't want to show such a ridiculous expression in front of the orangette.

She dipped the spoon into the vanilla blood swirl and took her first bite of ice cream since who knows when. Sookie looked at her anxiously as the others watched for her reaction curiously. The yuki-onna stood close to Sookie's side, she didn't want to have to deal with any sort of bloodlust induced attacks.

It had only happened once in the past, and their maknae vampire had learned her lesson since then. It was part of the reason why she preferred to be left alone when feeding, even if none of her unnies' blood enticed her. Not like an outsider's blood did.

Her eyes widened. And before they knew it, the vampire inhaled the ice cream (while still retaining the unnatural grace her kind did).

"It was good. Thanks unnie." She directed that towards Jihyo who subtly glanced at the orangette at her side.

"No problem, Tzuyu-yah." Don't forget to thank this one here, maknae. You have manners.

"Idiot human."

"Yes, Vampire-ssi."

"Your blood wasn't disgusting." There. Happy?

Jihyo sighed, feeling much like a resigned mother dealing with her rebellious teenage daughter. That was as good as she was gonna get.

Sookie didn't look offended though. She just grinned that childish grin of hers, beaming.

"Glad you liked it, Vampire-ssi."

After that the others had wheedled baked goods out of their orange-haired baker. Sookie made all of them cookies and brownies. Dahyun had got her own carrot cake, Jihyo got some nice cold pudding, while Chaeyoung and Jungyeon opted out.

But Sookie hadn't forgotten about her, and just wordlessly slid another bowl of blood swirl ice cream to her. Tzuyu had acknowledged her with a simple nod of her head, ignoring how Sookie's bright smile made her feel all shy. How it planted a small sun in her chest where her heart was. How it threatened to put her head in a daze.

She blamed it on the blood. Stupid side effects of ingesting her bl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter