Ending: The Superhero and Sidekick

Pabo in Wonderland
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 15.3

 

Come to me in my dreams, hug me

Even if I wake up, I don't wanna let go of your hand

Don't go, why do you keep going far away

Running and running and running

 

And supergirl saw the lively colors return to fill in the dull grey her life had become.

 

Sana was cheering and playfully demanding an encore. "Encore, encore, encore."

"Thank you, thank you." Sookie gave exaggerated bows to her audience of one. "Hee, maybe after a 5 minute break."

"Darn. Guess I'll have to be patient."

"You're really silly. Has anyone ever told you that?"

"All the time. Us silly people are fun though."

"Well then, you can sit up here and wait the five minutes with this silly performer."

Squirrel grin on her face, Sana rushed towards the playground, but being her clumsy self, tripped and nearly face planted on the edge of the slide. "Ite~" Her clumsiness always struck at the worst times.

Sookie came down quickly, helping up the clumsy dark-haired girl she just met. She checked her forehead and knees for any scrapes or bruises.

"This is where my parents would kiss the boo boo to make it better."

"Your parents are very wise people, you should listen to them." Sana leant her head down in encouragement.

Feeling oddly comfortable with her, Sookie leaned up to place a gentle kiss on the girl's forehead, Sana's eyes fluttering shut. "There, all better."

"Hi, I'm Minatozaki Sana, friends call me Sana-chan."

"Shin Hyunsook, friends call me Sookie."

It didn't take long for I love you to escape Sana's mouth, to which Sookie would respond,

"Aww, love you too, Sa-chan." But she would say it in that I love you, you're my bestest friend tone.

Dubu would then tell her, "Duh, of course Sookie unnie wouldn't know the difference. Sana unnie's always hugging and kissing all of us and saying "I love you". She thinks you're like that with everybody."

So she did everything she could to make Sookie see she was serious about her feelings. She had the GOT7 boys sing and dance A, and when that didn't work, she had the Day6 boys perform I'm Serious for her.

"Wah~ oppas looked so cool. Thanks Sa-chan." Sookie then kissed Sana's cheek to than

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter