Ending: The Vampire and Idiot Human

Pabo in Wonderland
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 15.5

 

It's like a dream

I'm reflected in your eyes just come to me like that

Just be my bae

 

And life came back to the vampire's heart after she found her human match.

 

"Not bad." Tzuyu commented curtly.

The song was more than not bad, it was wonderful and she wanted to say it was, but Tzuyu was still very much a tsundere regarding Sookie. She was painfully aware of it, too. 

Why can't I easily say what I mean like Momo unnie or Sana unnie?

But she knew Sookie was the type to take a compliment as is, no matter the tone it was said. It was one of her qualities that made her so endearing.

"Thanks, that's what I was going for." True to form, Sookie just laughed, sheepish grin on her face.

She watched as Sookie hummed to herself, tapping a rhythm on her guitar all the while.

"I... like the blue. Your hair, I mean."

"It's cool, right? I was debating between this or purple, but dark blue won in the end."

"They're both good colors."

"Yep! Purple hair would suit you, I think. Then again, you're really pretty, so any color would suit you."

"That goes without saying." Tzuyu sounded matter-of-fact, but failed to repress the shy blush that came on her face.

Stupid bears with their oblivious flirting and their sincere smiles...

"You should really think before you say things like that to strangers."

"Why? I'm just being honest." Sookie tilted her head in a confused manner, making Tzuyu sigh in resignation. Sookie got down off the playground and walked over to her unexpected audience. "Speaking of, who are you anyway? I'm Shin Hyunsook, feel free to call me Sookie."

She looked down at the hand extended toward her... and took it.

"Chou Tzuyu."

"Well then, Chou Tzuyu, I have one very important question to ask you." She nodded in understanding at the dead serious look in Sookie's eyes. "Do you like cinnamon rolls?"

This idiot, she cracked a tiny smile, filled with fondness. "I love them."

Just as Sookie had all of them wrapped around her finger, though she didn't know it, Tzuyu had Sookie wrapped around her finger.

She was quick to establish herself as someone by the aspiring composer's side, her princess, so to speak. And it was Sookie herself who, albeit by accident, created the title.

"I got u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter