Stuck on you...

Pabo in Wonderland
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 11

 

Stuck on you, by your side yeah

A crinkling whisper, curiousity building up on the tip of my tongue

I'm looking around because I'm curious

time stops when you transperently touch me

a fresh scent spreads in my mouth

 

Alice visited like any other day, unaware that it would be the last time.

 

"Do you dream, Sookie?"

"Sure I do! I just don't remember it when I wake up. Just bits of it, you know?"

"Well then, would you like to visit your dream today?"

"Ooh, your devil magic lets you do that unnie?" Sookie asked with sparkling eyes. 

"Easy peasy, my orange-haired dongsaeng." Nayeon pat her on the head with a fond grin. "Just lay down on the couch over there. I'll take care of the rest."

Sookie gave her a cheery salute before flopping onto the couch.

"Have a good nap, dongsaeng." The devil's eyes glowed red as she gently shut Sookie's eyes.

"...wake me up when you're in there, unnie." She trailed off before succumbing to the sleep spell Nayeon cast on her.

"Let's see what that bear brain of yours dreams about." A small circular mirror floated out of the purple rune above Sookie's body, and with a touch of her finger, Nayeon was transported to Sookie's dream realm.

She found herself laying down in an unfamiliar bed. She got up to observe the unfamiliar room, finding a picture that clued her in as to where she was.

This is where little Sookie lives in the real world. 

She left the house in search of Dream-Sookie, lucky for her, she caught a glimpse of orange skipping alongside a taller dark-haired man and woman. She followed after the trio, watching as they sat by the river and watched the serene blue sky. Then Sookie parted from them, running towards the convenience store near the riverside.

"Heya!" She waved excitedly as she got closer and closer to the group of girls waiting in front of the store.

That's-

"Soo-chan!"

"Kept us waiting long enough."

"What took so long, you dumb bear?"

"Mian, mian. Hyoseob oppa and Nov unnie had some free time to spend with me."

She dreams of us... outside in the real world with her.

The sight of the girls and herself looking so... pre-curse, she did a double take. It's been so long since she's seen the tofu and no-jam hyung looking like their old selves. Without realizing it, tears began to fall down her face.

"Ah... you stupid, sweet girl." She was glad that none of the others were here to see this, because none of them would have been able to bear it. She could barely stand it. Even so, she wouldn't clue everyone else into how sad she felt. Especially her stupid dongsaeng.

She would really miss her stupid orange fluffball.

 

What would I have done if I didn't know you?

I'll just laugh over this sad feeling

I'm so happy that I can share this happiness with you

Don't go away, always stay by my side

Even when I break you, make you mad and push you with my bad temper

I'm so cautious in case you disappear

The person who values you like a jewel is me

 

Sookie and her partners-in-crime were enjoying a picnic between themselves on Chaeyoung's private isle. 

Both the mermaid and rabbit were being extra cuddly with her, but she didn't question it. In consideration for the mermaid, they were eating by the shore so that half of her body could be in the water. She wasn't in the mood for her whiteboard.

"Sookie?" The mermaid absentmindedly played with one of Sookie's hands, munching on a piece of seawe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter