Dreams

I Will Go To You As The First Snow

Taeyeon aroused from her slumber with a yawn. She crinkled her nose in annoyance and brushed the irritant away. Huffing, Taeyeon muttered a curse when an arm encircled her waist just as she was about to succumbed to sleep again. Arm? Taeyeon’s eyes widened in surprise and stared at the serene face covered in jet black hair. She reached out to gently pull strands away to have a better look. 

“Tiffany?” She croaked and noticed how her eyebrows contorted into a frown. 

“Tiffany,” Taeyeon rested her palms on Tiffany's cheek and roused the brunette, “Tiffany, I can feel you.”

“Taeyeon?” A small grin of bliss graced Tiffany’s lips and her eyes fluttered open. Tiffany's soulful brown orbs bored into hers. Taeyeon glided her palm against the smooth skin and let it rest against her neck. She could feel the unmistakable warmth and pulse under her fingertips- she could feel Tiffany. There was a surge of emotions and Taeyeon buried herself into Tiffany’s embrace. She couldn’t stop the tears when Tiffany wrapped her arms around her to bring her closer. She inhaled- ah, there it is. The faint lingering scent of vanilla latte with the human scent that Tiffany carries was a memory that clings onto Taeyeon’s soul. 

“Are you crying?” Taeyeon barely had time to fully register how Tiffany was overwhelming all her senses. She found her face cradled in Tiffany’s warm palms- a husky chuckle tickled her ears and her breath gently washed over her. Tiffany brushed a thumb at the tear the rolled down her cheek and pressed a gentle adoring kiss to replace the tears. 

“Tiffany?” She croaked, “Kiss me.”

Taeyeon didn't need to repeat herself twice. With Tiffany’s fingers gently pressing into her scalp, Taeyeon keen into the contact when soft lips pressed into her. It was addictive- Taeyeon found herself relishing in the affection that Tiffany was pouring into the kiss. Her lips moved expertly, tugging and enveloped her in a warmth that Taeyeon had never experienced. Tiffany’s tongue slide against her lower lip and Taeyeon gasped.

“Taeyeon,” Tiffany whispered between the breaks. Her voice was alluring and Taeyeon was enticed. With passion in her kisses and her body reacted fiercely, Taeyeon connected her lips to Tiffany’s again with aggression. 

“Taeyeon,” The warmth from Tiffany’s palms seeped through her shirt and Taeyeon’s heart fluttered when she parted her lips. Taeyeon fingers cradled the back of Tiffany's head to pull her in; the urgency to feel Tiffany closer coursed through her veins.

“Taeyeon,” It was sweet- so arousing with her lips tugged between pearly whites that a shiver ripped through her body and sent a jolt down her spine. Taeyeon let out a soft moan when Tiffany's hand slipped under her shirt and fingers danced on her lower back.

“Taeyeon.”

Taeyeon!” Taeyeon jerked back in surprise, pulling the blanket with her as she tumbled out of bed. Tiffany was kneeling on the bed, staring at her wide-eyed and face flushed. 

Are you...” Taeyeon saw how Tiffany’s face flushed a brighter crimson, “Are you okay?

“What happened?” Taeyeon managed to ask despite the thumping of her heart that loudly engulfed her senses. She refused to look at Tiffany- knowing that her face was probably the same shade as Tiffany. 

You...” Tiffany cleared and Taeyeon found herself staring at Tiffany’s lips, "You had a dream and fell off the bed."

“Oh,” Taeyeon said and swallowed a breath that was lodged in .

You had a dream about...me?” Tiffany darted her eyes. 

“No,” Taeyeon lied, “Maybe yes... yes. No.”

Taeyeon nervously chewed on her lower lip at the silence that shrouded the duo in the room. Inhaling a deep breath, Taeyeon straightened up with an apology on her tongue and caught sight of Tiffany with her head bowed on the bed. 

“Are you...” Taeyeon saw her shoulders trembled, “Are you laughing?!”

I’m sorry-“ Tiffany snickered and held out a hand, “Give me a minute.

Taeyeon sulked despite her embarrassment 

Sorry,” Tiffany giggled, “I just think it’s adorable.

Taeyeon’s face warmed at the compliment. Gesturing Tiffany to scoot over, she sat on the bed and decided to be honest about it. Tiffany silently listened to Taeyeon’s flustered explanation. 

“You’re not angry, right?”

Why would I be?” Tiffany beamed and Taeyeon saw the pink caressing her cheeks, “I think it’s an honor.”

“An honor?”

You must have thought that I’m really y that...” Tiffany's face glowed red before she could complete her sentence. 

“Have you fantasized about me then?”

W-w-what? Me? You? What?” Taeyeon grinned at her impaired tongue. 

“Does that mean I’m not y enough?”

No! I don’t mean that! You’re y and beautiful like really-!“ Tiffany smacked her forehead, causing Taeyeon to doubled over in laughter. Tiffany waited for Taeyeon to finished laughing with a frown on her face. 

“I just feel sorry,” Tiffany whispered so softly that Taeyeon barely caught it. 

“I’m sorry that I couldn’t give you the physical touch because I know that is important between two people who like each other.” Tiffany leaned onto Taeyeon. The latter wrapped her arms around the translucent figure, uncertain on where to place them. Taeyeon knew this will be another regret that Tiffany will bring with her. 

"I want to feel you." Tiffany's gaze bore into Taeyeon.

"I want to touch you." Her finger traced an invisible line down Taeyeon's jaw.

"I want to hold your hands." Taeyeon let Tiffany slipped her fingers between hers.

"I want to kiss you," Tiffany sighed against Taeyeon's lips.

"I like you," Taeyeon said wholeheartedly, "Everything about you is simple but you elude beauty. Your scent lingers in my heart untainted in this complex world. I can feel your warmth, more than anyone has given me with physical touch and you opened a door that I had sealed away. There are many things I feel grateful towards you and I hope that you understand how precious you are to me." 

Tiffany looked at Taeyeon with tears filled eyes and Taeyeon leaned in. 

"Can you feel it?"

"I do. Taeyeon, I really like you too."