Counter-Attack

The Triwizard Tournament
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo got awaken by something that was her cheeks. When her eyes opened, she shouted in shock upon seeing a werewolf crouching down to her side.

“Ah! Get away from me!” Jisoo demanded, pushing the creature away.

Jisoo narrowed her eyes and realized that she was held captive. She jerked when she felt her hand wasn’t holding the cup anymore. She scanned the room desperately, looking for the cursed item but all she could see was the Vampire Queen and some other beings surrounding her.

“Easy there. We wouldn’t hurt you.” The vampire queen said. “At least not for now.” She added, her eyes staring at Jisoo’s throat dangerously.

“Where am I? Where’s the Cup?” Jisoo questioned.

“Do you really think that we’d tell you? How stupid of you.” Eugene chuckled.

“Why are you doing this? And why am I here?” Jisoo wailed in anger.

“That, I can answer.” Eugene stated. “You’re here to lure Salazar’s descendant.”

“Taehyung?” Jisoo’s eyes widen. “But why? Will you kill him? Is it because he’s the only one who can destroy your precious Eternal Being?” Jisoo scoffed.

“Why would we kill him?” Eugene laughed, making Jisoo confuse. “We will use him instead. We’ll use him as the host for the Eternal Being.” She revealed. “It’s a good idea, isn’t it? I mean, he’s the only one who could destroy the cursed item so we’ll just have to make sure he will not be able to destroy it. And so, we decided to make him the host!”

Jisoo looked horrified. She didn’t know about this plan of theirs. Was that particular detail was newly planned? Then, Taehyung will be in danger!

“Aww. Don’t be so scared. Soon enough, you will be accompanied by your precious lover.” Eugene stated after seeing Jisoo’s terrified look. “The other leaders and all their followers will be marching towards Hogwarts to retrieve the boy themselves. Well, if I’m correct, they really don’t have to abduct him. All they have to do is mention your name to him and I’m sure he’ll give himself up.”

“He’ll never do that.” Jisoo denied.

“Oh? I disagree. I heard from a reliable source that Kim Taehyung-ssi is very smitten with you.” Eugene then turned her head towards the opening door. “Right, Irene-ssi?”

Jisoo’s eyes widen upon seeing the girl by the door. Irene was being chained and she was held against her will by the vampire queen’s followers.

*****

 The attack on Hogwarts School had been minimized, thanks to the powerful wizards and witches from the Ministry, the teachers and also, to Lord Heechul’s own followers. Some of the older students have come to help with guarding the students while they’re taking refuge inside the school. The school was heavily damaged and you can clearly see the result of the destruction from the enemy giants.

“I’m afraid that the attack was just beginning. Although they had the cup, I’m sure they are still feeling threatened by the young master’s existence. They’ll try to eliminate him any time if they wanted to.”  Yesung commented.

Lord Heechul and his trusted followers were now gathered inside one of the private room at Hogwarts. They, together with the Headmasters, teachers and the Ministry officials were having a small meeting regarding the enemies.

“If the enemies will know of the young master’s disappearance, they will surely hunt him down.” Donghae added. “What was he thinking, leaving this place?”

“We don’t have a choice. We’ll just have to keep the enemies busy here while he find that Cup and destroy it.” Eunhyuk exclaimed.

“That if he really is after the Cup.” Siwon commented. “I heard that one of his friends was held captive.”

“That’s right. She’s one of my students.” Madame Boa said. “Her name’s Jisoo.”

“My three students are also with him, I believe.” Highmaster JYP also joined the conversation. “And I’m telling you, we must guarantee the safety of my students!”

“Don’t worry Jinyoung.” Headmaster YG appeased. “I’m sure that your students are fine. Even some of my students are with him. They can take care of themselves. All we have to do now is keep the enemies here as long as we have to.”

“Fine. I guess we really don’t have a choice.” Lord Heechul decided. “But It would be better if someone will have to follow them. I’m still worried since I still haven’t heard anything from Irene.”

“Then I’ll go.” Siwon offered.

“Okay. But be careful so that no one will notice.” Lord Heechul agreed.

*****

“Are you sure Jisoo’s out here?” Bobby raised his eyebrows towards Jimin.

“I saw Irene-sunbae heading inside the Dark Forest, so I’m guessing yes. Jisoo’s probably somewhere in the forest.” Jimin answered. “And ever since Irene-sunbae went out here, she never came back.”

Everyone became quiet. Everyone already knows everything about the Beings and Taehyung’s involvement. They also knew about Irene being a spy for Taehyung’s father so after knowing that she’s probably in danger, they all started to worry for her safety as well.

“Then we’ll just add her to our list that needed rescuing.” Taehyung finally said, breaking the silence.

Their group continued to navigate through the dark woods until they reached a clearing. They hid themselves behind the tall bushes and boulders around it. They caught a glimpse of shadows that were standing by the clearing.

“Vampires.” Yuta realized.

“What? But I thought the Beings are on their way towards Hogwarts! Why are they still here?” Joshua whispered, his voice was shaking in fear.

“Idiot.” Jeonghan slapped his arm. “Of course thet still needed to guard Jisoo and the Cup!”

“Oh. Ri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter