In Flock

The Triwizard Tournament
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung was silently sitting on the windowsill when Jimin and Jungkook went inside. Taehyung ignored their presence and continued to look outside the window.

“Hyung, I heard that a girl went to talk to you?” Jungkook broke the silence. “And Jimin-hyung told me that she’s pretty too!” He continued to pester the older.

“I was really surprised when that girl suddenly went to talk to our Taehyungie earlier.” Jimin joined in. “But how did the two of you meet anyway?” Jimin turned towards his best friend.

“I was hoping to get some sleep in the infirmary but she came and ruined it.” Taehyung answered grumpily. “Wait. Why are we talking about that girl anyway?”

“Didn’t you know that she’s Jin-hyung’s sister?” Jimin informed making Taehyung stare at them finally.

“Seokjin-hyung’s sister?” Taehyung gaped since Seokjin was one of his closest sunbaes.

“Hyung! Maybe this is a sign!” Jungkook butted in excitedly.

“Sign? What are you talking about, Kookie-yah?” Jimin looked at him weirdly.

“Maybe she’s the answer to your social problem!” Jungkook answered but the two was still looking at him with furrowed eyebrows. “As we all know, everyone is afraid of Taehyung-hyung, right? Maybe Jin-hyung’s sister could change their impression about you! I heard that she’s quite influential. You’ll just have to be friends with her!”

“Tsk. No way in hell I would do such a thing.” Taehyung automatically answered, glaring at Jungkook. “If I want to change their impression of me, I have to do it my way. All by myself.”

***

It was the students’ free period. Most of them were gathered in the Great Hall to witness the delegates put their names on the Goblet of Fire. The students inside were sitting according to their schools and houses. Bobby and Yun Hyeong sitting together with their Gryffindor friends. Nayeon on the other hand was sitting together with her brother and his friends at the Ravenclaw table. On the farther corner of the room, Jimin was talking to his own set of Slytherin friends, not including Taehyung who wasn’t with them. Everyone was in flock until they all heard the door of the Main door open.

“Move!” Johnny shouted, making the students move instantly.

“What an .” Joshua commented from their table.

“Yeah. Who does he think he is?” Jeonghan backed up.

“You mean ‘they’?” Sowon interrupted, bobbing her head towards the Durmstrang students who were marching their way towards the Goblet of Fire.

All heads inside the Hall turned towards the young men accompanied by their High Master JYP. They were lined by twos where most of the students’ eyes were glued on Taeyong who was walking side by side with their High Master JYP, giving everyone the impression that he was the favourite student of the head master.

“They’re creating too much scene just for this.” Seungchul was obviously annoyed.

One by one, the 6th year and 7th year students from Durmstrang Institute crossed the Age line that the Head Master Yang Hyun Suk drew himself to make sure that only those of age were be able to enter.

“Oh! Oh! It’s Lee Taeyong’s turn!” Dahyun from Ravenclaw shouted making everyone stopped from what they were doing and stared at the guy intently.

Taeyong was the last one to put his name on the Fire. When he first stepped into the line, everyone cheered and waited for him to finally put his name on the Goblet of Fire. When the paper containing his name finally burned by the fire, a loud deafening cheers were heard once again.

“That’s my boy!” High Master JYP proudly patted Taeyong’s arms.

Everyone was still cheering when the main door opened again, revealing the Beauxbatons delegates. The whole room was silent once again. Their eyes were focused on the ladies in blue.

“It’s Jichu!” Bobby spotted his friend immediately.

“Woah! Our Jichu sure has grown into a beautiful lady.” Jinhwan admired his dongsaeng.

“Pffft!” Bobby choked. “Lady my !”

“Language!” Jinhwan hit Bobby on his head.

“Ouch! Yah!” Bobby wailed. “I’m just saying that she hasn’t change at all! She’s still dorky as ever!”

“Really? Jisoo-noona?” Hanbin suddenly became curious for it has been a long time.

“So, Jisoo-ssi is planning to join the tournament, huh?” Yun Hyeong asked and the rest went back to stare at Jisoo who was the last one to enter the Age Line.

Jisoo was thrilled to be able to enter the Triwizard Tournament. Just by thinking about the tasks that the champions will be facing gave her the chills. She loves adventures and the dangers that come with it. From the moment she crossed the Age Line, her eyes sparkled looking at the blue fire from the goblet. She clutched the paper with her name written on it before she finally brought it to the fire and burned it. Loud cheers echoed through the Great Hall as she stepped out from the Age Line and most of the students from her school went to congratulat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter