The Clue

The Triwizard Tournament
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Time for you to figure out the Clue."

Jisoo's mouth widen in disbelief. Jisoo couldn't believe the words that taehyung just uttered. And even if Jisoo heard him right, she still couldn't believe that Taehyung would just help her even though they're supposed to be rivals.

"I beg your pardon?" Jisoo exclaimed, looking lost for words. "I don't think—"

"Trust me." Taehyung cut off, making Jisoo rigid. "Just place your clue out onto the moonlight."

Jisoo didn't move at first but when Taehyung tilted his head, urging her, Jisoo just sighed and did what she was told to do. And so, Jisoo aligned her crystal blue with the moon and when the light struck the ball, it glowed even more until Jisoo could see a constellation inside it.

"What's this?" Jisoo exclaimed, feeling overwhelmed by what was happening.

"Well, that's the problem." Taehyung answered. "I don't know."

Jisoo threw her head towards taehyung's direction. Jisoo scowled when she saw taehyung's face and somehow she felt amused by it. Jisoo noticed that everytime taehyung was annoyed or frustrated, he have this cute pout and creased on his forehead.

"What's so funny?" Taehyung glared.

"Hell, If you wanted to help me with the clue, you should have gone to it all the way." Jisoo snorted. "And here i thought you completely figured out the clue by now."

Taehyung was speechless, feeling embarrassed. Ever since he accidentally figured out about how to reveal the clue, he got excited to tell Jisoo about it, wanting to help her but he never got the chance to, since Jisoo was always surrounded by her friends or admirers.Taehyung would just usually watch her getting more agitated and stress about figuring out the clue and so Taehyung finally decided to tell Jisoo of what he knows and didn't even considered about figuring out themeaning of the said clue.

"Thanks." Jisoo mumbled which made Taehyung look up. "Thank you for telling me about this. And I guess it's my turn to help now, right?" Jisoo smiled gratefully.

Taehyung blinked, unable to say a word. Jisoo jumped when Taheyung turned his back on her. Taehyung couldn't help but get giddy inside and his face turned red. Jisoo just snickered, not knowing anything.

"So. Let's see." Jisoo said and lifted the crystal ball once again to align it with the moon light. "So I guess, we can only see this everytime the moon is at its peak. Night time, huh." Jisoo brought her hand to her chin, thinking. "So maybe this has something to do with the time and place."

"Place?" taehyung went to face jisoo again. "I don't get it. Why place? Time fits more perfectly."

"But time and place is always associated with one another, right? Even the who, what, and why are associated with it. But we already know the answers to those questions." Jisoo answered but taehyung just looked at her confusely. "Seriously?"

"What? I don't know that okay?" Taehyung huffed. "And hey, you told me that its your time to figure out the rest of the clue." He added.

"The who is obviously referring to us, the champions since we're the ones who needed to complete the task. The what, again is obvious. It talks about our task of getting our next clue. The why obviously talks about as to why we're doing the task and that's to win and have the eternal glory, etc. Etc. Etc." Jisoo explained. "So that's leaves the where and when."

"So?" Taehyung was looking more interested now.

"Mind you, this might be more trickier than we expect them to be." Jisoo started again. "But maybe, just maybe. I think I have an id—"

"Kim Taehyung-ssi? Kim Jisoo-ssi?" Prof. Psy interrupted, revealing himself in front of the two. "I think it's time to head back to your quarters now."

"Yes, professor." Jisoo answered back, making the boy gape at her. "Shh. Let's just keep this to ourselves for now, yeah? And I'll talk to you once I'm sure of what this clue really means." Jisoo cut off even before taehyung could say something.

*****

The following morning, it wasn't school day and most of the students were headed to Hogsmeade to have fun and buy things.Even Jisoo didn't missed her chance to explore the famous place near Hogwarts. She thought of having fun before the impending second task.

"Thank you for accompanying us Nayeon-ah." Jisoo said to the girl beside her. "Jennie and the rest have always wanted to explore this part of London."

"This is nothing. And i'm happy to be of help, really." Nayeon replied.

"Unni, look!" Jennie called out and everyone turned to look at the girl by the window shop.

"The Gladrags Wizardwear." Jisoo read the sign above the shop.

"It's a famous clothing shop around here." Nayeon said. "Come on." Nayeon dragged Jisoo with her and followed the other three girls inside the shop.

*****

"I can't believe that we're doing this." Jimin whispered, feeling amused. "I mean, the Kim taehyung and Park Jimin, stalking a group of girls into Hogsmeade."

"Shush!" Taehyung hissed. "And how many times do I have to repeat myself? We're not stalking them! I am just working a perfect timing to talk with Jisoo about the clue." He reasoned.

"Yeah, right." Jimin chuckled.

"Do you think this is funny?" Taehyung glared. "I'm serious about this tournament, you know. I thought you already know that? Why do you think we're here stalking that Kim Jisoo?"

"Oh? I thought this not stalking?" Jimin smirked upon hearing his friend slipped.

"Whatever." Taehyung's face became red in embarrassment.

Both Taehyung and Jimin were still bickering when they suddenly felt a presence behind them. Taehyung quickly turned around and so did Jimin only to find

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter