Involvement

The Triwizard Tournament
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Look, look!" Nayeon pointed towards the exit of the Forbidden forest.

"Someone's coming!" Sungcheol noted.

Everyone was now anticipating for the first person to complete the Second Task. On the Archway, the three Headmasters and the rest of the game officials were now gathered ti greet whoever was the first one to arrive. But before someone could turn up, one of the game officials had caught the attention of the headmasters and had left them right after.

"What do you think is going on?" Bobby noticed the troubled expression of the judges.

"What do you mean, Bobby-ah?" Yunhyeong asked in confusion.

Bobby was still looking confuse but they got distracted by the sound of a canon, telling them that the first placer was now visible and on his/her way towards the waiting crowd.

"Here comes the first placer!" Joshua squealed.

"Is that—" Jeonghan was lost for words.

"It's Taehyung-hyung!" Jungkook cheered. "Jimin hyung!" The boy called out to his hyung who just came back. "Taehyung-hyung won!" He repeated excitedly.

"Taehyung's fine?" Jimin looked relieved and confuse at the same time.

*****

"Congratulations Kim Taehyung-ssi." Headmaster YG patted the boy on the back.

"I'm the first to finish?" Taehyung was surprised. "What about the others?" Taehyung craned his neck for any sign of the Durmstrang and Beauxbaton champions.

Taehyung's question wasn't heard because he got surrounded by doctors and nurses. Checking him for any injuries that he have. After a short while, another sound from the canon was heard and when he looked back, he saw Taeyong with a grim face plastered on his face.

"Good work, my lad." Headmaster JYP went to greet his champion.

"Thank you High master." Taeyong managed to answer but he couldn't help but grimace right after.

"Ya, Lee Taeyong." Taehyung left the attending nurses and went towards Taeyong. "Have you seen Jisoo in the Forest perhaps?" He asked but Taeyong couldn't look at him straight in the eyes. "Ya—"

Taehyung was cut off when another set of doctors and nurses ushered taeyong away from him. They started to treat Taeyong's injuries to which looked more serious compared to Taehyung.

"Ladies and gentlemen!"

Headmaster YG's amplified voice echoed through the stadium and everyone's attention was now on him. He gestured for both Taehyung and Taeyong to come and they did, standing on the either side of the Hogwarts' Headmaster.

"We are happy to announce that the first place was taken by none other than—Hogwarts' Kim Taehyung!" Headmaster YG declared and surprisingly, there were loud cheers coming from the audience. "Followed by the second placer, Lee Taeyong. Although Kim Jisoo was forced to retire due to some complications, we all still agreed to give her the clue for the next Task."

"Retire?" Taehyung was surprised by the news. "What happened to her?" Taehyung asked particularly to no one until his eyes landed on Taeyong who seemed to know. "Ya, Lee taeyong—"

"Not now, Taehyung-ssi." Headmaster YG whispered to him. "Let us all just take a breathe and rest for the mean time. Especially you two." The headmaster eyed both him and Taeyong knowingly.

*****

Jisoo was lying on a bed in the Infirmary. He brother, Jin together with his friend Yoongi was there watching over her. When Jisoo's headmistress and friends came, Jin decided to leave her sister with them for the mean time. Just when Jin and Yoongi went out from the room, they got bombarded with Bobby and some other students from Hogwarts.

"Hyung! How's Jisoo? She's okay, right?" Bobby asked.

"What happened?" Hanbin added.

"Is she awake, hyung?" Jinhwan continued.

"Blimey." Jin chuckled. "Calm down boys. Jisoo's fine but she still hasn't regain her consciousness."

"Thank goodness." Sowon sighed in relief.

"Jennie, Rosѐ, and Lisa were inside, right? Together with their Headmistress?" Nayeon asked and Jin nodded on response. "Could we possibly go inside too?"

"I'm afraid not." Yoongi replied this time. "Let Jisoo-ssi rest first. She had enough visitors for today."

"Yoongi's right." Jin supported and they all just nodded in agreement. "We'll be going ahead then." Jin said and he together with Yoongi started to head out.

When Both Jin and Yoongi finally reached the exit, Jin suddenly got mobbed by Taehyung and the rest of his Slytherin friends this time.

"Now what?" Jin looked exhausted.

"Hyung—" Taehyung started to say.

"Jisoo's fine." Jin cut off, making the rest flinch. "Don't wory about my sister, Taehyung-ah. And why are you here? I thought you're done with your treatment? You should be resting."

"You nutheads." Yoongi turned towards the others. "Why did you let Taehyung out from his room? And where's Jimin? He's his roommate so he should be the one looking out for this guy."

"We're sorry hyung." Namjoon apologized.

"We tried stopping him, but he's too stubborn." Hoseok reasoned.

"And Jimin-hyung went out, but we don't know where." Jungkook ans

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter