Let the Feast Begin!

The Triwizard Tournament
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung was lying on the couch in the Slytherin common room by the fire. He was sleeping soundly when he heard the excited squeals coming from the students inside the room. He stirred in his sleep and felt someone sat on the same couch with him.

“What on bloody hell is going on, Jimin-ah?” Taehyung immediately knew that it was his best friend that went to sit with him. “It’s our first day back in Hogwarts. Can the man have some peaceful rest, at least? Aishh!” Taehyung cursed and quickly sat up, causing everyone in the room to halt and looked at him nervously.

“Calm down, Taehyung-ah. You don’t want our hoobaes to get scared than they already are of you, do you?” Jimin chuckled but Taehyung continued on glaring at the students in the common room.

“Ok!” Namjoon suddenly appeared from the main door, clapping his hands to gain their attention. “Everyone should start gathering in the great hall.” Namjoon demanded, being the Head boy and the Slytherin students complied, leaving them inside the room.

“Taehyung and his temper, seriously.” Hoseok snickered, earning him a murderous look from Taehyung.

“Hyung! They’re here!” Jungkook barged inside the room breathlessly and everyone turned to look at the maknae with their confused looks.

“Who?” Taehyung asked, his eyebrows knitting.

***

“It’s the Beauxbatons girls!” Joshua cheered excitedly.

Almost all the students from different houses were gathered at the Main Entrance Gate to have a glimpsed of the newly arrived delegates from Beauxbatons Academy. Carriages that were being pulled by a dozen flying horses were being guided by Prof. Psy, Hogwarts ground keeper.

“Oh Lord. Joshua’s being a weirdo again.” Jeonghan scowled.

“Yah! Wipe that ‘hungry-for-girls’ face of yours, will you? Sowon and the other girls are here, you know.” Seungchul scolded.

“It’s okay, Seungchul-ah. We’re already used to it.” Sowon answered making her fellow Hufflepuff students laughed at Joshua’s pouting face.

When the carriages have finally landed and parked, to the students’ dismay, the visitors were directly ushered to their quarters, making the students unable to interact with them.

“Kyaahh!”Girls started to squeal. “The Durmstrang boys are here!” It was Momo who shouted, making the students who were mostly girls ran towards the Great Lake also known as the Black lake.

The lakeside was now packed with students, waiting to have a glimpse of their new visitors. Nayeon was squeezing her way towards the railing to have a nicer view but she ended up bumping onto something hard. She tried to look up and noticed that the person she bumped onto was wearing the same Ravenclaw crest on the side pocket of his uniform.

“You okay?” Nayeon knew that voice. “Nayeon-ah, are you okay?” Nayeon finally looked up to see Park Jinyoung, her brother’s best friend.

“Aish! That’s why you need to watch where you’re going, nut head.” Jaebum broke Nayeon’s trance.

“Oppa!” Nayeon pouted towards her brother. “I’m so sorry, sunbae!” This time she bowed towards Jinyoung, blushing and the latter just snickered, feeling amused by the bickering between the siblings.

***

“Eternal glory! That’s what awaits the student who wins the Triwizard Tournament!” Head master Yang Hyun Suk’s booming voice filled the great hall. “But to do this, that student must survive three tasks. Three extremely dangerous tasks.” He continued.

The students’ excited faces from before were now painted with scared looks on them. The buzzing sounds inside the great hall were now quiet.

“Aish! Seriously? What a way to ruin the perfectly good mood.” Jackson whined silently, earning him some amused looks from his friends.

“Don’t worry, Jackson-ah. At least we’re still able to see those Beauxbatons girls.” Jinyoung cheered and Jackson automatically smirked hearing it but Nayeon just pouted at Jinyoung’s remarks, feeling jealous.

“Oh, come on! Who cares about those girly girls?” Chaeyoung made a face, hearing her sunbaes’ conversation.

“Oh Chae, you just can’t accept the fact that those girls will be a hard competition for you. Maybe those hot guys from Durmstrang will get smitten by those girly girls.” Sana commented.

“Ugh! Who cares about those barbaric Durmstrang boys? I prefer girls.” Jungyeon butted in, earning her some disgusted looks from her friends.

“As you all might know already, the Triwizard Tournament is held every 5 years and hosted by each school in turn and in this case, Hogwarts would be hosting this special event.” The Headmaster informed, making the students cheer in excitement. “The three largest wizarding schools, Hogwarts, Beauxbatons and Durmstrang are to compete in a magical contest and each school will have a sole

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter