Hint

The Triwizard Tournament
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyong couldn’t sleep. Ever since he read that book about the Eternal Being, he couldn’t shake the feeling of utter fear. He felt hopeless all over again. The drive that he had about stopping Lord Heechul’s plan became blurry and out-of-reach. And not to mention, he couldn’t even tell anybody about the threat that may fall upon the wizarding world.

“This is total madness.” Taeyong sat up from his bed, feeling agitated.

He eyed the clock on the table just beside the bunk and saw it was still 3 o’clock in the morning. The sun was far from shining and he decided to sneak out and collect his thoughts. Taeyong’s feet brought him towards the wooden bridge at Hogwarts. He walked distractedly until he reached the small stone gazebo with benches. He sat on one of the benches and stared at the dark sky above him.

“Incendio!”

Taeyong jumped from his seat, jerking his head towards the source of the voice. He proceeded to walk further ahead until he reached a circle of giant stones that form a sundial. And behind one of the stones, Jisoo was standing, her wand at the ready for another spell.

“Aguamenti!”

Taeyong saw a fountain of water coming from the tip of Jisoo’s wand, hitting the something on the ground in front of her. The object shone slightly and when taeyong narrowed his eyes on the object, he realized that it was the crystal ball from the Second task.

“Alright!” Jisoo cheered.

“So eager to win this tournament, I see.” Taeyong decided to show himself to her.

“You startled me!” Jisoo gasped. “What are you doing here so early in the morning, Lee?”

“I should ask the same thing to you.” Taeyong fired back.

“Tsk.” Jisoo scoffed and went to pick up the crystal ball on the ground. “As what you have said, I am trying to win this tournament.” Jisoo replied nonchalantly.

By the time that Jisoo faced him, Taeyong quickly noticed something different from Jisoo’s eyes. Her bright and lively eyes were replaced by fire and seriousness in them. Taeyong realized that Jisoo was dead-on serious about this Tournament and he wondered why.

“Oh? I wonder why that is.” Taeyong’s brows raised towards her.

Jisoo’s eyes faltered away from Taeyong. She didn’t want to tell him about her encounters with Taehyung lately. And she wouldn’t dare tell anyone about her discovery about Lord Heechul’s plan for taehyung to win the Tournament. Although Jisoo wasn’t sure why, she came to a thought that the plan wasn’t something good. And so, she decided to win the tournament to disrupt whatever it was that they were planning and most importantly, it may be quite childish for jisoo, but she wanted to take her revenge on that Kim Taehyung.

“None of your business.” Jisoo glared.

“Oooh. Easy there, tigress.” Taeyong chuckled. “Anyway, we have our own reason as to why we’re striving to win, but I believe that my reason is more valuable than yours, so i suggest that you take it easy and let me have this one.” Taeyong esclaimed with his serious tone.

Jisoo’s eyes widen. It was the first time that she heard Taeyong say something like that. She never thought that the Lee taeyong would suggest someone to take it easy against him since everyone knew how proud he was. He would never forgive someone who would go easy on him. Jisoo suddenly remembered the sudden change on taeyong’s mood ever since they came back from the Kim Manor. She was sure that something had happened that made him like this.

“What’s wrong with you?” Jisoo couldn’t help but to show her concerned side. “I know something is up. Just spill it, Lee.” Jisoo demanded.

Taeyong stiffened. Was he that obvious? He bit the inside of his lip, feeling tensed. He eyed the girl in front of him. Should he just tell her? Jisoo was one of those capable person out there. Taeyong was sure that Jisoo could help him, but how? It’s not like he could tell her about everything! He had taken the vow! Telling about the Beings he saw and the involvement of Lord Heechul with them and the Tournament, he could die.

“You don’t have to tell me all about it.” Jisoo blurted and taeyong could only stare at her with wide eyes, thinking to himself that how could she read his mind. “Just a hint. Just give me some hint and i’ll try to figure it out.” She grinned, giving Taeyong a feeling of hope.

*****

“What kind of hint was that? Ugh!” Jisoo huffed angrily.

Jisoo, together with Jennie, Rosè and Lisa were sitted together on their table at the Great Hall. They were having breakfast when Jisoo kept on rambling about the hint that Taeyong gave her.

“What’s wrong unni?” Rosè asked, staring at the annoyed look on Jisoo’s face.

“That blasted lee taeyong.” Jisoo chewed her food angrily while her eyes wandered towards Taeyong and his fellow Durmstrang students, eating their own food for breakfast.

“What about him? Did he do something that made you angry again?” Jennie asked, confused.

“And unni, stop making that face while attacking all that food. Our hoobaes looked terrified.” Lisa commented, scowling towards Jisoo’s stuffed mouth and wrinkled face.

Jisoo ignored her friends and kept on stuffing with chicken. She couldn’t hear anything that her friends were trying to tell her since her thoughts drifted back to her weird conversation with Lee Taeyong.

Earlier:

“Hint, you say?” Taeyong smirked and jisoo just nodded her head enthusiastically. “Say, Jisoo. Are you fond of reading books?” Jisoo could only furrow her eyebrows. “Try reading about the Beings.”

Taeyong finished and without another word, he le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter