The Rulers

The Triwizard Tournament
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Somewhere at the farthest east forest of London, an ancient-looking castle was built for the vampires as their headquarters. All the Rulers were supposed to gather for an important meeting in their castle. There were at least 9 seats provided around a circular table at the middle of an empty room.

"The Rulers are here, sister." Bada informed the Vampire Queen.

"Then shall we greet them?" Eugene smiled menacingly, standing from her throne.

"After you." Shoo helped her sister, the Vampire Queen descend.

The three vampires made their way towards the main gate to greet their visitors. The first one to arrive was the Ruler of the Werewolf clan, Eun Jiwon and he was accompanied by his four most trusted Betas.

"Welcome!" Eugene greeted.

"It's nice to see the vampire queen, welcoming us." Jiwon stated, shaking hands with Eugene at the same time. "If i may say, it's the perfect time for the meeting since tonight isn't a full moon."

The next ones to arrive were the Rulers of the Elf and Dwarf Clans, Andy Lee and Kim Taewoo respectively. They were also accompanied by their closest peers.

"I can't believe you're inviting him in your humble abode, my lady." Andy commented, looking at Taewoo disgustingly. "Don't you think your castle is better off without the likes of them?"

"Watch your mouth, Elf King." Danny Ahn, Kim Taewoo's righthand man warned.

"Easy." Taewoo chuckled. "I can take care of him myself, Danny-ah." And Taewoo made a stance, getting ready to charge towards Andy but his guards was quick to block their King from him.

"Gentlemen!" Eungene intervened. "We're not here to take on eachother, remember that."

And the two clans stood down. The Vampire Queen just sighed while Jiwon just rolled his eyes by their insolence. After a while, other Rulers arrived simultaneously with their own few people to accompany them. There was Lee Hyori, the Ruler of the Hag Clan accompanied by her three sisters and there came also the Ruler of the Ogre Clan, Tony Ahn and lastly, there were Kim Sungjae, the Ruler of the Deux Clan and Kim Jongkook, the Giant clan's Ruler, although he was big, the Vampire household managed to find a way for him to enter the meeting room.

"I believe we're missing another Ruler." Hyori noted, eyeing the empty seat across from her.

"Who are we missing?" Tony asked, eyeing everyone sitting around the table.

Just when Tony's eyes landed on the empty seat, the entrance door opened, revealing the remaining Being that they're all waiting for.

"Princess Irene of the Veela Clan. Finally you showed up." Jongkook's deep and loud voice echoed through the vast room and everyone looked at the youngest Ruler by the door.

"I apologize for being tardy." Irene exclaimed and she directly went to her seat.

"It's alright, princess." Hyori replied. "As long as you have the information that we needed for this meeting, then all is good." The Hag finished, laughing with a high pitch tone right after.

*****

Jisoo, Sowon and Sungcheol were at the Ghoul Studies class for their Extra Curricular subject. Jisoo was in a daze thinking about a certain blond boy that kept on ignoring her ever since they came back from thier vacation. Sowon and Sungcheol might have noticed her distracted eyes and decided to talk to her.

"So Jisoo, did you already figure out about the 2nd clue?" Sowon asked.

"Ah. Right!" Jisoo suddenly jerked. "I almost forgot about the Third Task."

"Are you sure you're okay Jisoo?" Sungcheol asked worriedly. "I mean, lately we noticed that you've been out of it, you know. Is something bothering you?"

"Huh? Ah no! Nothing— I'm totally fine." Jisoo stammered.

"Whatever that is going on with you jisoo, just remember to talk to someone about it. It's better to tell someone rather than keeping it all inside of you." Sowon suggested.

"I'm alright." Jisoo insisted.

Both Sowon and Sungcheol just eyed her suspiciously but decided to let it go when Prof. TOP arrived for their class. The class started with the professor reading some information about poltergeists and Jisoo came back to her daze state.

"That arse Kim Taehyung! How could he just kissed me and then ignore me right after? It's not like I hate him for ignoring me. It's because he kissed me! And he even mentioned that it wasn't our first kiss on the lips and i don't know did it happen. Anyway, I'm going to kill that guy." Jisoo decided inside her head.

After their class, Jisoo quickly went out from the room and marched towards the 6th floor corridor towards the the Northern Courtyard using the map that she was holding. Students were staring at her while walking along the corridors hastily but she didn't care.

"Kim Taehyung!" Jisoo wailed upon entering the room.

Jisoo was greeted by the three pairs of surprised eyes. Jisoo focused her gaze at the blond haired boy sitting by the window. Namjoon quickly stood up and went to meet Jisoo by the door while jimin just gave Taehyung a worried look.

"Hi, Jisoo-ssi." Namjoon waved his hand in greeting. "How can i help you?"

"Oh, hi Namjoon-ssi." Jisoo bowed in respect. "Could you perhaps b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter