Adventures at Hangleton Part III

The Triwizard Tournament
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Snatchers!”

Jisoo’s eyes widen. She saw Taeyong grabbing his wand, getting ready to attack. Jisoo was so flustered that she didn’t even realize that she was still clasping Taeyong’s other hand. Her eyes drifted towards her other friends who seemed to be frightened as well, especially Nayeon who started to tear up.

“Where are they?” Bobby asked, alarmed.

“Why aren’t they attacking us yet?” Yunhyeong followed, his arms were still wrapped around Nayeon protetively. “It’s unusually quiet out there, don’t you think so?”

“Where are they?” Jisoo suddenly asked. “Kim Taehyung and the rest?”

Everyone suddenly remebered their other peers on the other carriage. Taeyong and Bobby carefully peeked their heads out from the window to see the other carriage still ahead of them but there was no sign of any person inside.

“What on earth is going on?” Taeyong grumbled.

A sudden explosion startled them, making them shout and hide at the bottom of their seats. The snatchers started to attack them with Smashing Spells and they could already feel the carriage tearing apart. Bobby immediately kicked his side of the door.

“Quickly!” Bobby yelled through the explosions.

Yunhyeong and Nayeon were the first ones to get out and Bobby quickly grabbed jisoo’s wrist and pulled them out. Taeyong stayed for a little while, covering the others with his own explosion spells.

“Taeyong!” Jisoo called out. “Come on!”

“Expulso!” Taeyong chanted for the last time before he followed the others into the forest.

*****

Taehyung gasped for air when he suddenly woke up from a nightmare. When his eyes adjusted, he noticed the familiar ceiling of his chamber room. He quickly sat up from his enormous bed and got dizzy upon the sudden action.

“Easy there.” Jimin’s small voice echoed through his ears.

“What happened? Why— Why am I here?” Taehyung asked with his raspy voice.

“You don’t remember?” Jimin asked in an alarmed voice and that didn’t escaped from Taehyung.

“What happened? Tell me!” Taehyung demanded.

“I— They got them.” Jimin stated with a sorrowful look on his face.

“Who got who?” Taehyung hissed and a sudden memory entered his head.      

 

A day ago:

“Snatchers!”

“What?” Taehyung suddenly woke up from a nap inside the carriage.

“Everyone stay still.” Irene commanded.

Taehyung, Jimin, Yuta and Johnny were frozen on their seats, waiting for any sign of attack. Then Taehyung suddenly remembered Jisoo and he quickly draw out his wand.

“What’re you doing taehyung-ah?” Jimin asked.

“Jisoo and the others are out there.”Taehyung simply answered and was about to go out from the carriage.

“And They’re safe.” Irene quickly grabbed taehyung’s arms, stopping him.”And i’m sure they are more capable in protecting themselves with that kind of group they have.” She added.

“Let go of me!” taehyung grunted, trying to tug away her hold.

“I’m sorry but I have to do this.” Irene mumbled. “Everyone, hold onto each other’s hand!”

Everyone obeyed except Taehyung but irene held on to his wrist while her other hand held on to Yuta. Yuta took Johnny’s hand and Johnny did the same with Jimin’s other hand. When Jimin held onto Taehyung’s other arm, Irene apparated them out from the carriage.

“No!” Taehyung protested but it was too late and they came back into the Kim Manor.

 

Present:

“Jisoo! Where are they? What happened to them? And why am I unconscious earlier?” taehyung’s questions came out like a lightning.

“When we got apparated back at the Kim Manor, you jus lost it, you know. You started to thrashed around, demanding to go back and help the others. And irene-sunbae was too exhausted apparating us all at the same time.” Jimin started to explain.

“Right. Where is she? Where’s Irene?” Taehyung was about to get off from the bed but Jimin pushed him back. “I have to talk to her, ask her why she did that!”

“Calm down, taehyung-ah.” Jimin stated. “Can’t you see that irene-sunbae saved us? If it weren’t for her, the snatchers might have as well got us.”

Taehyung suddenly relaxed a bit. Taehyung thought that jimin was right. He was just being irrational for a moment and he suddenly felt guilty. He came back to leaning on his pillow at the headboard.

“But that doesn’t explain as to why I was unconcsious.” Taehyung said.

“Right.” Jimin chuckled. “I guess you could say Krunk had something to do with that.”

“Huh?” taehyung’s eyesbrows furrowed. “Our house elf?”

“Yeah.” Jimin smiled, feeling amused. “When you started to get more wild, we didn’t know what to do but then Krunk just did something to knock you out.” Jimin laughed.

“It’s not funny.” Taehyung growled, rolling his eyes at his friend.

*****

Taeyong flicked his wand towards their enemies running after after the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter