New Plan

The Triwizard Tournament
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day before the Last task, Seokjin went to visit his sister to check on her. During last night’s banquet, he noticed something odd about her the moment she came back together with Jimin. Jimin wouldn’t say anything about it, telling him that he should just ask Jisoo or taehyung themselves.

“What? You and Taehyung?” Seokjin yelled in shock. “Am I hearing it right? You two are dating?”

“Yah! Keep it down!” Jisoo hushed, looking around the Clock Tower Courtyard and she sighed in relief when she noticed that the place was almost empty. It’s not like that, okay?” Jisoo’s face was obviously red. “We’re not dating okay?” We’re just— Just two people having mutual feelings, i guess?”

“It’s the same thing, stupid!” Seokjin nagged, giving his sister a flick on her forehead. “No way! I’m not okay with this! You? Dating someone? Like hell I will agree!”

“Oppa!” Jisoo whined and started to pout at her brother.

“Stop pouting! I’m not falling for that!” Seokjin glowered.

“Jin-hyung!”

Both Seokjin and Jisoo turned their heads only to see Taehyung. Jisoo’s face lit up upon seeing him while Seokjin gave him the cold stare. Taehyung gulped his saliva while silently praying for his safety. He walked up to them slowly until he came face to face with the siblings.

“Hyung, I— First of all, I wanted to apologize to you for the way I acted to you weeks ago. And I— I wanted you to know that I like Jisoo! Please let me date her, hyung!” Taehyung bowed a 90 degree.

“Taehyung-ah—”Jisoo tried to step towards him but her brother’s hand stopped her and pulled her back beside him. “Oppa—” Jisoo was about to protest but she stopped once she saw her brother smiling down at her warmly.

“I’m glad to hear it directly from you, Taehyung-ah.” Seokjin finally broke the long silence.

“Jin-hyung?” Taehyung decided to finally look up only to be greeted by Jin’s warm smile. “Does that mean that I can date Jisoo now?”

“Not so fast, young man!” Seokjin cut off. “I’m only saying that I forgive you and I don’t mind you dating but not until Jisoo graduates!”

“Hyung!” Taehyung whined but seokjin just chuckled and left the two of them.

“Jin-hyung is so frustrating, seriously.” Taehyung commented. “Anyway, how are you? I’m sorry to have left you with Jimi last night.” Taehyung apologized, grabbing Jisoo’s hand.

“Yah. What are you doing?” Jisoo quickly took her hand away. “Someone might see us. What would they think if they saw you holding my hand like that?”

“Yah! What’s wrong with holding my girlfriend’s hand?” Taehyung nagged.

“Ha! Girlfriend?” Jisoo scoffed. “Who said anything about me being your girlfriend? Didn’t you just hear Jin-oppa?” Jisoo smirked, thinking about teasing him some more.

“Kim Jisoo! You— Yah! Of course we are dating! Who cares about Jin-hyung?” Taehyung insisted.

“Aish! Seriously! Do you really think we have the time talking about dating when we should be thinking about you and your father?” Jisoo reprimanded. “So? What happened last night?”

Taehyung’s playful aura suddenly turned serious. He grabbed Jisoo’s hand and made her sit on one of the benches. At first, he hesitated whether to tell her everything but this was jisoo. He could’t lie to her and so, he told her everything.

Last night:

“We don’t have a choice. We have to revise the plan. Since you already know of what’s going on, we just have to lay everything in your hands Taehyung-ah.” Lord Heechul said. “And you’ll destroy the cup as soon as you have it in your grasp.”

“What? Are you kidding me? That Cup is an important artifact that has been passed down for generation! I can’t just destroy it!” Taehyung disagreed. “Is there any other way?”

“Nonsense! You have to destroy it! Don’t worry about some artifact! I’m sure the Ministry could do some replacement. We should be worry about the incoming assualt.” Lord Heechul exclaimed. “Irene reported that the Beings are on the move. She heard that they’ll be attacking the very next day after the Last Task, thinking that you still haven’t got the idea about what’s going on. But hopefully, the cursed item will already be destroyed before their attack.”

“What? Attack?” Taehyung was horrified by the information.

“That’s why we have to revise the plan. You’ll just have to destroy the Cup as soon as possible, even before the Beings are able to steal it.”

“But how do i do it? How do I destroy it exactly?” Taehyung asked.

“That’s the tricky part, young master.” Yesung interrupted. “The Beings are confident that they’ll be able to steal the Cup even after the Tournament, not concerning about you destroying it. Because no one knows how to destroy that horcrux. They believe that you wouldn’t be able to destroy it at all.”

“And what’s worse, they are palnning to take the young master down before you even before you can lay your hands on the Cursed Item.” Irene added.

“Great! This is just great!” Taehyung groaned, closing his eyes in frustration.

*****

“So that’s how we came up with the new plan.” Taehyung finished.

“Wow. That’s so—” Jisoo was still lost for words.

“Messed up?” Taehyung finished for her and Jisoo could see the troubled expression he was having.

“Are you okay?” Jisoo asked, feeling worried. “I mean, everything is up to you. That’s a huge b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter