Mission

The Triwizard Tournament
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What did you just say to me?" Taehyung was shaking in anger. "Say that to me again, and i swear I'm going to turn you into a bloody ferret, myself." Taehyung hissed.

"Stop it, the both of you." Jisoo tried to squeezed herself in between them. "We're at the library for goodness sake!" Jisoo added who successfully had put herself in between them.

"You should blame him!" Taehyung pointed towards Taeyong. "Ruining the conversation we had."

"No." Jisoo stated, facing Taehyung. "I should be blaming you. You just charged at me while I was reading quietly, disrupting me!" Jisoo accused and taehyung just scowled.

"I was just trying to—"

"Stop." Jisoo cut off, giving taehyung her exhausted expression. "Please, just stop this Kim Taehyung. I don't know why you're doing this to me after what you just told me days ago. Do me a favor and stay away from me." Jisoo deadpanned, making Taehyung a bit shock seeing the hurt in Jisoo's eyes.

Taeyong saw it too and couldn't take in the view of Jisoo looking vulnerable. Taeyong finally realized what made Jisoo change recently, and he knew it was because of Kim Taehyung.

"Let's go." Taeyong didn't think twice to grab Jisoo's wrist and pulled her out from the library, leaving the shock Taehyung alone staring at their retreating backs.

*****

Only three remaining days before the Third Task and everyone was already anticipating for the final round to determine the Triwizard champion. But in Jisoo's case, she was more determined to win the tournament after what she had discovered from her conversation with Taeyong.

A few days ago, after the Library encounter:

Taeyong was still dragging Jisoo with him on their way out from the Library and towards the Hogwarts Greenhouse, knowing that the place was empty from Prof. Dara's Herbology class. Both of them wasn't even bothered by the curious looks that the students were giving them while walking with taeyong's hand clutching Jisoo's.

"So, tell me." Jisoo's suddenly stopped from walking, making Taeyong stop too and looked back at Jisoo, his hand was still holding hers. "Is Taehyung somewhat involve with the Beings?"

Taeyong flinched and he didn't answer but continued to pull her towards the Greenhouse until they had finally arrived. Taeyong decided to let go of Jisoo's hand from his tight grip and face her properly.

"Tell me. Is Taehyung involve with them? I mean maybe it's his father and his followers but I know Taehyung's family is involve with the Beings somewhat. And the way Taehyung just acted back there, it only confirms my hunch." Jisoo exclaimed.

"I know you'd figure it out even if I wouldn't say anything." Taeyong smirk, confirming it.

Taeyong knew that he didn't broke the vow with Siwon since he didn't tell anything Jisoo about what he knew but somehow, he still felt bothered. Now that Jisoo knew something too, he knew that she will be in danger too and couldn't help but feel worried for her.

"You don't have to do anything though." Taeyong broke the silence, making Jisoo look at him confusely. "Just continue to do what you would normally do. Just focus on the tournament and nothing else."

"Not you too." Jisoo rolled her eyes at him. "Taehyung also told me that. I know that Taehyung has to win the Tournament no matter what according this Plan."

"You know about it?" Taeyong looked surprised.

"Yes. I heard about it and I don't know why exactly." Jisoo said. "And if that's the case, then all we have to do is win that Tournament, right?"

"Don't make it sound so simple, you dimwit." Taeyong commented, thinking about Lord Heechul's followers that may sabotage the remaining Task. "Don't do anything that would put your life in danger." Taeyong looked at Jisoo with his serious expression.

"Who are you calling dimwit, you—" Jisoo was cut off when Taeyong's hands went to her cheeks. "Yah! What are you do—"

"After what happened to you back at the Forbidden Forest, you still want to win the Tournament? You're putting your life in danger." Taeyong reminded and Jisoo suddenly remembered about her encounter with a Hag that almost cost her life.

Jisoo noticed the worried look on Taeyong's face. Jisoo stopped struggling from Taeyong's touch and let him hold her face between his warm hands. Somehow, she felt safe and thought of just letting everything go, but she just couldn't.

"Lee taeyong." Jisoo's hands went totouch Taeyong's hands which was still cupping her face. "I know that Taehyung has nothing to do with his father's plan. I know that in his own way, he's also looking for ways to stop his father, just like you. And I, too will help." Jisoo decided.

"Is V that important to you?" Taeyong looked dissapointed and Jisoo noticed it.

"Whatever." Jisoo avoided his eyes. "And hell, no! If they're planning for Taehyung to win, then i wouldn't let them! And entering this Tournament is already putting our life in danger in the first place, so what's the difference?" Jisoo grinned cheekily makin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter