Chicken Problem

The Triwizard Tournament
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ah! Unnie! Slow down, okay? The chicken wouldn’t disappear.” Lisa chuckled seeing Jisoo stuffing herself with a mouthful of fried chicken.

“Hmm.. Dee eeh ohh gooob!” Jisoo’s words were muffled by the food inside .

“Yah! Unnie! Don’t talk when your mouth is full.” Jennie scolded. “Ugh!”

“Jennie-unnie, you know that nothing could stop her when it comes to food, right?” Rosѐ commented.

“What?” Jisoo’s words were finally clear for them to hear but soon after, was filled with food again, earning her giggles from the girls.

“Uh-oh! Glare alert!” Lisa suddenly stopped giggling. “Seulgi-sunbae’s looking!” She whispered.

“Seriously, what’s with Seulgi-sunbae and she kept on targeting our Chichu?” Jennie mumbled enough for them to hear by themselves.

“You know that everyone from our seniors hates Jisoo-unnie, right? Not including Wendy-sunbae. She’s an angel.” Rosѐ answered.

“Jisoo-unnie is too much for everyone to handle.” Lisa added. “I mean she’s savage as fu..”

“Lisa!” Rosѐ covered Lisa’s mouth.

“Language, please maknae-ah.” Jennie reminded.

“Oooops! Sorry.” Lisa smiled impishly.

“Yah! What’s with your silence, unnie?” Jennie asked the oldest and the rest noticed that Jisoo wasn’t responding with them anymore. “You okay, unnie?”

“There’s nothing left.” Jisoo looked devastated. “There’s no chicken left!” Jisoo whined and gestured towards the empty plate on the table, making the three girls rolled their eyes at her. “Chikin! Chikin!”

***

After the grand feast in the Great Hall, all the Durmstrang students had gone back to their huge magical ship that could travel underwater. They had 4 huge ships in total where as both the 1st year and 2nd year students were staying on the 1st ship, 3rd year and 4th year students on the 2nd ship, 5th year and 6th year students on the 3rd ship, and lastly, the 7th year students, staff and the High Master on the last ship. Each ship was magically equipped to accommodate at least 20 students who were chosen from each year level back at their school.

“Ah! This !” Johnny whined, making himself fall on his bunk. “Why is it that only the three of us were selected in our year?”

“I know, right? I mean, it seems so lonely.” Yuta agreed. “What do you think, Taeyong-ah?”

“I really don’t mind. So long as the Head master believes that the three of us are enough to represent our year, I guess that it’s okay.” Taeyong answered.

“Ofcourse! As expected from the almighty perfect student, Lee Taeyong.” Johnny mocked. “Does that mean that the lesser the students in each year, the more talented they are? Ehehe.” Johnny seemed impressed by the thought that he’s one of the talented students from their school.

“By the way, did you see those Beauxbatons girls?” Yuta suddenly asked making his friends look at him.

“I know right? They’re total babes! Especially the pinkish purple haired girl!” Johnny was obviously got hyped up. “But she seems weird though.”

“Weird?” Taeyong asked in confusion.

“Yeah! I mean, did you see her eat all of those chickens? Woah! Daebak! It was unbelievable!” Johnny answered and the two guys just stared at him funny.

“You wish. All the Beauxbatons students are known for their etiquette and beauty conscious minds. I’m sure we wouldn’t meet a girl from that school who would ruin their image because of chicken.” Yuta snorted and Taeyong just furrowed his eyebrows, thinking.

“I don’t know about what Johnny saw but I guess we will find out soon enough.” Taeyong shrugged.

***

“Unnie! Come on! Hurry up!” Jennie wailed along the quiet corridors.

“We’re going to be late in our own classes if you keep on walking like an old lady!” Lisa stated, fidgeting.

“What’s wrong, unnie?” Rosѐ asked when she noticed that Jisoo was wearing a pained expression while clutching her stomach. “Are you not feeling well?”

“I.. I think I ate too much chicken last night.” Jisoo answered, still clutching her aching stomach.

“Uh-oh! Chicken problem.” Lisa mumbled.

“What do we do? Should we go to the hospital wing with you, unnie?” Jennie asked worriedly.

“No, it’s ok.” Jisoo stated. “You three should go to your class. I’ll be ok on my own.” She added and gestured to the map that the school have provided for them in her hands. “I can find my way towards the hospital wing.”

“Are you sure?” Rosѐ asked to make sure.

“Yes! Now off you go!” Jisoo then pushed the three girls away until she was left all alone.

Jisoo wandered along the many corridors until she finally arrived in the hospital wing but when she entered the facility, there was no one in there.

“Hello? Is anyone in here?” Jisoo called out. “Um.. I was wondering if you have medicine for stomach pains. You see, I ate too much fried chicken from last night’s feast and ended up like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter