Unfinished Business

The Triwizard Tournament
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Unni..” Rosè whispered towards Jisoo.

Jisoo knew exactly what Rosè was trying to tell her. The following morning after the Yule Ball, everyone has been talking about her and the Durmstrang champion. As they were having their early breakfast at the Dining Hall, all eyes were looking towards their direction and it made Jisoo and her friends uncomfortable.

“I apologize for all these unwanted stares, girls.” Jisoo stated, looking sorry.

“It’s fine, unni.” Lisa exclaimed. “It’s not your fault if you’re that attractive.” She added, winking at her.

“Uh-oh.” Jennie stopped smiling when she spotted someone coming their way. “It’s Seulgi-sunbae.”

Jisoo sighed heavily after hearing Jennie’s remark. Of course, after what happened last night with Taeyong, Seulgi will definitely not let her go.

“Yah, Kim Jisoo.” Seulgi started to say. “Do you know how embarrasses I was when you took my partner away last night? And you really did that right in front of my face, you wench.” Seulgi hissed and Jisoo could feel her three friends trembling by her tone.

Jisoo kept silent and just continued eating. She’s too hungry to even answer. She wasn’t really scared of her anymore since she became used to the fact that her seniors were not very fond of her ever since she became everyone’s favourite girl at their school.

“Yah. Are you going to ignore me?” Seulgi’s voice rose and everyone’s attention at the dining hall were now on them. “That’s it. I won’t have it.” Seulgi’s hand was on its way to Jisoo’s face.

“Seulgi-ssi.”

Jisoo groaned. Not now. Jisoo and the rest looked back and saw Taeyong with some of the Durmstrang boys. The Durmstrang boys have just arrived for their breakfast and Taeyong noticed the commotion and when he narrowed his eyes, he saw Seulgi with Jisoo.

“Taeyong-ah.” Yuta warned. “Just step away. Don’t be involve with her any more than you already did.”

Taeyong knew that Yuta’s right but seeing Jisoo being treated like that was too much for him, especially that it was all because of him.

“I know.” Taeyong finally answered and his friends breathe out a sigh of relief.

They were already headed to their table when Taeyong saw Seulgi’s hand rose in the air, getting ready to slap Jisoo’s face. Without second thought, Taeyong called their attention.

“Taeyong-ah!” Johnny called but Taeyong was already on his way towards the girls.

*****

“Hyung.” Jungkook turned towards the unmoving Taehyung at his seat. “Are you just going to sit here and not do anything?”

“And what do you think I should do then?” Taehyung asked, his eyes were glued towards the crowded part of the dining hall.

Ever since Taehyung saw Seulgi coming up to Jisoo, he had the urge to come over there too, but stopped himself from doing it. He didn’t want the others to judge Jisoo by associating his self with her. But to his horror, Taeyong was the one who actually came up towards them.

“Taehyung’s right, Kookie-ah.” Jimin agreed. “It would be best if Taehyung wouldn’t be involved.”

Screw it. Taehyung stood up abruptly and walked towards Jisoo and Taeyong. Taehyung couldn’t take any longer from the moment he saw Taeyong grabbing Jisoo by her arms and making an attempt to walk out together.

“Yah, Lee Taeyong!” Taehyung yelled, making everyone halt in their places.

Taeyong, Jisoo and everyone looked back at Taehyung and the rest of his friends that had followed him. Taeyong smirked while Jisoo looked lost.

“Since when do the famous Lee Taeyong started to be so mean towards girls, right seulgi-ssi?” Taehyung glared, his eyes were still glued at Taeyongs hold on Jisoo.

“And since when did the famous V started to involve himself in other people’s business?” Taeyong answered back. “And I wasn’t being mean towards Seulgi-ssi.” Taeyong explained. “I just explained to her the reason about last night’s events.”

“And what’s your reason for holding that hand?” Taehyung continued and gestured to Taehyung’s hand.

Taeyong smirked and decided to release his hand from holding Jisoo’s. Both boys were glaring at each other and Jisoo was just standing there, feeling confuse. Jisoo didn’t really understood of what was happening but she knew that it has something to do with her.

“Can you boys please stop making a scene?” Jisoo interjected, making the two looked down at her. “I don’t know exactly what your problem is but, can’t you just deal it with some other way? And please, don’t involve me.” Jisoo nagged and marched away and her friends quickly followed her out.

*****

On the other side of the hall, Bobby and the rest were sitting at their own seats, enjoying the confrontation. But Bobby’s eyes were staring daggers at the Durmstranf champion specifically. After knowing that he kissed his childhood friend, he had this urge to get back at the boy somehow.

“I should have just told Jin-hyung about his sister.” Bobby mumbled.

“Are you crazy?” Yunhyeong cut o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter