Lapetitemort

Late Night Calls - Oneshot Collection

AU Prompt : by http://dailyau.tumblr.com/ ‘You saw me writing in a foreign language and asked what it was and what it said and you seem so amazed and impressed that I know a different language wow I like you’ AU

 

 

 

 

GTOP AU, +- 1500 words

Seunghyun is Jiyong's private languange tutor, in french lmao

Because Jiyong will be going to language college next year and he's planning to study fashion in Paris so.

I didn't state anything but here I guess Jiyong is about 3-5 years younger than his hyung. Both in their early twenties.

This turns out to be really different from the prompt. 

 

 

 

 

'So what's the new words to learn today?'

'You know what? Teaching you had been no fun, you asked too much.'

'Huh? But Seunghyun hyungI thought teacher like it, if their pupil asked and respond a lot.'

'I am a tutor, language tutor! not a teacher! C'mon let's started this or your mom would come home and we both would get scolded for learning nothing today.'

'Okay, grumpy grandpa.'

'Here, you see this? This is what you should ask the 1st time you come to the airport. Let's say you are in Paris already for 3 months and they you'd take a holiday trip back here so - Quand part l’avion? which means When does the airplane leave? Repeat after me, Quand part l’avion?'

'Quand part l’avion?'

'But don't you think it's strange, why do I ask the time when it's already written on my plane ticket later?'

'You are right, I'm bad at this.'

'What will you learn in Paris next year?'

'I would take french language course first for 6-12 months and then enrolled to fashion school.'

'Okay then that means it's okay if you only know a little bit of French, since you'll learn at the course anyway. We will set our tutoring for more 2-3 months so that you'd at least be able to speak the most common thing that is needed, and then you're good to go.'

'So we only down with 2-3 more months then?'

'Yeah.'

'Then I won't get to see you after that, hyung?'

'Nah, if you wanted to ask and need my help, you are always welcome, Jiyong. Just text me.'

'Je ne parle qu'un peu le français. You can say that if you get confused, that phare means to say that you only speak a little French."

'Okay, mon chéri.'

'What?'

'I said mon chéri.'

'Are you just blatantly flirt with your tutor? Don't do that, Jiyongie.'

'But whyyyyyyy hyung? You were smiling, you seem to like it!'

'I do but nah let's move, you can do this excercise from page 10-12. I'm here if you need to ask or if you're confused with anything.'

 

 

 

'Tuteur! I'm confused, Je suis perdu, about excercise two.'

'qu'Est-ce que c'est? What is it?'

'Est-ce que j'ai tort? Am I wrong?'

'You did great! tu as été excellent!'

'Merci, mon chéri!'

'Stop calling me that!'

'Ah, hyung, you're blushing! What a cutie!'

 

 

 

 

'Seunghyun hyung, if I or when I come back later from Paris to Seoul, let it be for holiday or if I come back to live here again, would you be here? Would you meet me again?'

'Of course! Why wouldn't I wanted to meet one amazing and talented fashion designer who was my pupil? I'd be so proud of you!.'

'Thanks.'

'You are always welcome, Jiyongie.'

 

 

 

 

It was a funny occation at first, that got Seunghyun to land a tutor job for Jiyong.

They are neighbor sweethearts, their family live across from each other for almost one and a half decade now.

Their mothers met first. It was a rainy day, Mrs. Kwon was just finished cooking for lunch, she was about to go outside to throw away garbage, and then she saw Seunghyun's mother. Carrying a 3 year Seunghyun on her back, held hands with Hyeyeon that looks like she's around Dami's age - 7. 

There was a truck about to unload their things to their new home, and Mrs. Kwon approached her, approached Mrs. Choi and their kids, she holds her kids for her, warm them up and wrap towel so that they won't get sick after the rain while Mrs. Choi was busy with unloading their things.

Things get even more better after that.

Dami and Jiyong were really over the moon that they got friends, with almost the same age. They visited each other's house and they played together a lot. Sometimes they all would go to the nearest playground near their neighborhood, the kids would play, and Jiyong's and Seunghyun's mom would talk.

 

 

'It seems to me that Seunghyun is more open now? That he smiles a lot and talk a lot now?'

'Thanks to Jiyong for that, really. I don't know what would I do without you and your family, Mrs. Kwon. I'm really happy that Seunghyun gets better, he was so hard to approach, even by me, his own mother.'

'It's okay, Joungwhun-shi, I am glad we all got a friend in each other, me with you, Dami with Hyeyeon, and Jiyong with Seunghyun. I am happy, and I hope you are too. Please know that you are a great and strong mother to Hyeyeon and Seunghyun, please don't forget that.'

'Thank you. I will be okay, eventually Giran-shi.'

 

Jiyong's mother kept Seunghyun's family and her mother close to her heart. She watched the Choi Siblings grow up, helped them with school project when their mother is working. That is why they are really close like real family because of all days, they spent it together. Sometimes the moms would cook together, Seunghyun's mom would bake them choco chip cookies, and Jiyong's mom would cook them seafood hot pot, and they'd all have meals together. Just like that Jiyong's mom make sure to look out and to be close to Seunghyun's mom cos she really doesn't want her to feel that she's shouldering all the burden alone.

 

 

 

 

 

Seunghyun turns out to be a noble son that you would wanted your son to be. He finished high school 2 years earlier than he should. He'd been a tutor for a lot of things during his school year to help and to support their family's financial. Seunghyun teached math, english, korean, and also social studies at their home ever since he was in middle school. People already know that he is a good teacher and he has helped a lot of kids doing better in school. After high school, Seunghyun the brilliant, landed himself a job in language school as a teacher, they made him teaching english and french. It was hard cos he never know french at all, but now that he already worked for almost 5 years on that, he's pretty good with it. Eventhough his schedule was hectic, but he still tutor high school kids, after office hour, because he really likes to help people with their study. When Jiyong's mom asked him to tutor Jiyong in french, he was hesitant at first, he was afraid that he can't help Jiyong much. Self esteem was never be in Seunghyun's virtue. But then his mom said he should go for it, not only the Kwons had been such a great friend of theirs but his mom said that he is good in teaching and in french language, he just needs to be more confident. So by that he took the job, and he's been tutoring Jiyong for months now.

 

 

 

'Do you hate me that much?'

'What? What were you thinking?'

'Months ago, you said our tutor session would be done in 3 months, in three weeks, the 3 months would end by then.'

'excusez-moi, I'm really sorry if I ever seem to be like that, but no. I always wanted to meet and to tutor you. I just thought that you are good enough already, and you could use your time to take other classess instead such as sewing or drawing class that would help you more!'

'You really don't know me, hyung. You don't know.'

'Enlighten me then, is this why you keep avoiding me? You were absent for 5 session this month, you never answer my call, now. You make it clear, that it's the opposite, that you hate me.' 

' you! I hate this. I hate knowing that our course will end and then you would get back to tutor other kids regularly, then mom would enroll me in other course to prepare me for college, I would have no time, I wouldn't be able to see you!'

'Is that why you are upset now?'

'I'm so sorry, if you wanted to study with me that much, I could tutor you until the end of the year, since you'll leave next January.'

'Why are you keep bringing the fact that I would leave, that we would separate!'

'As a wake up call, Jiyong. It's real, you will leave soon, do you think I don't suffer. I don't want you to go! But it's your dream as your long time best friend, I should support you, hell I ing support you to pursue your dream, but it's hard. It's hard cos I want you close.'

 

 

 

Then Jiyong closed the distance and cried into Seunghyun's arms.

Seunghyun just hug him and stay there, they should've been studying but guess it can wait, this, can't.

It's now or never, Jiyong thought. He should at least told Seunghyun, before he leave. 

 

 

'je vous aime bien, hyung.' 'I like you, hyung.'

'Je vous aime aussi mon cheri.' 'I like you too, my dear.'

'Would you help me to reach my la petite mort, Seunghyun hyung?'

'Shut up, you ert!'