iTunes meme (2)

Late Night Calls - Oneshot Collection

*It came back so here again since I'm in total agony with everyone and everything around me.

 

iTunes meme, posted originally by kitnkabootle / chainofclovers (link)

1. Pick a character, pairing, or fandom you like.
2. Turn your music player on and turn it on random.
3. Write a drabble/ficlet related to each song that plays. You only have the length of the song to finish the drabble; you start when the song starts and stop when it's over. No lingering afterwards!
4. Do five of these and post them.

 

 

 

 

DEUL GUK HWA - THAT'S ONLY MY WORLD

"That performance was really embarrassing, I hate my self."

"I honestly wanted to thank Youngbae and YHY for bringing that song up, cos because of that, you end up singing 3 songs on ur made album."

"You love me that much, huh?"

"You were an amazing singer, you cover that song beautifully, even while laughing. Sing it for me again."

"Why are you asking when you already know the answer is no?"

"Seunghyun please, sing it for me, please?"

Then Seunghyun surrenders and sings the song.

Funny how this sad song actually helped him, helped them cope with life the most.

"I love how I can always relate to this song, that's only my world - my own world."

"Our world, you fool."

 

 

 

THE 1975 - ROBBERS

"I hope Matty would drunk performing again later!"

"What? When? Why the didn't I know?"

"You said you're their #1 fans, are you serious? He did back then, he was topless and said "I need some more wine". So freaking nice."

"Were you focused on him singing or something else?"

"Well Seunghyun please - "

Seunghyun can't heard Jiyong's voice anymore cause apparently Matty came out wearing oversized white shirt and holding a bottle of Dom Perignon Pink and everybody is screaming. So he bop his head to the music and started singing along with everyone.

Until he almost got heart attack, cos Jiyong suddenly screamed "You look so cool! You look so cool! You look so cool!" 

 

 

 

KRYSTAL & JUNE ONE KIM - I DON'T WANNA LOVE YOU

"We were never gonna be on the same page, would we? When I was so into you, you were into someone else, and now you're back? Do you think I am just your punching bag?

"I will make you happy - we could be the happiest couple - would you please let me in?"

"I don't wanna love you, not anymore."

 

 

 

G-DRAGON - BULL

"Why is time never be in our favor? I wanted your name on my album. I wanted this track to be a GD&TOP track!"

"You know we can't. I'm sorry."

"Why is it always like this? When we were about to promote our GD&TOP debut in Japan back then, I got into that damn scandal and that put our promotion into stop and now? Why is it always like this? I hate time and it's timing, it never be in our favor."

"Well you can always have a plan B, maybe you could put my voice as a back track - when you're performing this at your concert."

"I wanted to, but I'll be sad."

"Then be sad, as long as you're not gonna dance and performing bull with teary eyes that is."

"Hyung, don't."

 

 

 

SIK-K, FLOWSIK, ETC - EUNG FREESTYLE

"If we weren't made as idols, we'd be here freestyling with them, don't you think so?"

"Yeah, I wanted Owen's line. And you, you must take Flowsik's so that you'd murder that beat and finished it with "From one to ten, all I do is number 1."

" you."

"I love Flowsik here, he's amazing. He will make it big, just give him a few more years."

"They are amazing, they made me remember those time back at dimmed underground night club that I used to perform."

"Back then, have you ever thought that we'd make it like this?"

"Never, all I want was to rap, but here I am, here we are. I didn't say this during us filming Night After Night show but, I'm thankful that you got me into this. I owe you my life."

"I owe you mine too. Thank you for making my life brighter."