An Elephant With A Smiley Face

Late Night Calls - Oneshot Collection

Gtop High School AU +-1200words

AU Prompt : by http://dailyau.tumblr.com/ ‘ ‘You caught me doodling on my Very Important Official Document and I thought you were gonna tell on me but instead you complimented my portrayal of Snoopy’ AU

P.S : I somehow turned this into a high school au! lol 

P.P.S : they are deskmate ^^ maybe this would be less romantic than others.

P.P.P.S : Good night! Thank you for the comment view, subs, or vote. Thank you for reading, I really appreciate you for doing that.

 

 

 

 

"Okay guys I need you to fill this document on what would you do after high school? The principal needs it, write with readable handwriting please, and hand it over to me in 15-20 minutes. Write everything that is on your mind, not your friends' You may started now."

"What to do, I don't even know what do I want? How am I supossed to fill this?"

"Seunghyun, are you okay?"

"I don't know what I want? Do you? Have you wrote any?"

"On what would I do after high school? No body would know, Seunghyun. I am not sure either. Bur I gotta write that since I really like sports maybe I'll study and get into a sport college to get a degree in sport? Maybe you could start by the things that you like the most?"

"Well Jiyong, I only likes to eat. What should I do? This is the end of my life, I have no future."

"Seunghyun, I think you're way too early to say that. Just write it down. If you like food then write down what would you do to always be near with what you like, to always be near with food. Maybe you could study in tourism, maybe you could take cooking class and be a chef, or maybe you could start experiencing and then you could sell your homemade food on instagram! Be a cookpreneur! Or maybe you could be an artist! Yes artist! Since you really like to draw."

"I don't think I am capable of that. Of all of those."

"You are always like this. You think so lowly of yourself. Your ability would only be able to rocket if you try, so aim high."

"Okay. Thanks Jiyong. What would I do without you?"

"You're welcome, Seunghyun. Let's fill this form so we could go to canteen.

 

 

Jiyong wrote down what he always wanted to do. He wanted to be a professional soccer player, just like David Beckham. And maybe later he would marry the man of his dreams and they would adopted kids? As for now a 18 years old Jiyong wrote down this :

Name : Kwon Jiyong

Dream Job : Professional Soccer Player just like David Beckham

Reason : I love soccer. I always play it after school, with classmates or even when I'm alone. I love to play. I want to do it for the rest of my life. Also money wise! Being a soccer player would really make me rich and I would be able to help my family and friends and I could make them happy. But still the number one reason was because I love soccer and I can't imagine not doing that? 

Action Plan : Get into a sport university to major in soccer, if my father could finance me that is. Or maybe I should start applying for scholarship? School, please help me.

 

Jiyong is done with his document and when he take a look to his deskmate, Seunghyun looked so serious and he had this cute and focused look on his face but then Jiyong saw that Seunghyun is drawing an elephant with a smiley face, he is drawing the teeth one by one now. Jiyong chuckles, as expected from Seunghyun. The one who never takes life so seriously. Being a deskmate for 3 years, now that they are on their last year of school, Jiyong had already known Seunghyun by heart. 

 

Jiyong is a planner, always live his life by vision and mission. On the other way, Seunghyun is the contrary, he let life happens but always tries his best in everything. Jiyong had been knowing about his soccer dream ever since he was young. Meanwhile, Seunghyun never gave it much thought. All he knew was that he wanted to be near of food, always, to be able to eat nice things. He only knew that he enjoyed to draw, as much as he enjoyed to eat. His notebook is grace with a lot of doodles, most of it was food doodles of course.

 

Their homeroom teacher was really mad cos of course Seunghyun wasn't listen to them teaching and chose to draw instead but then they saw that Seunghyun's drawing improved and kept getting better. They even bought him a sketchbook for his 18th birthday last year.

 

"Seunghyun!"

"Ssst, Jiyong. Don't be loud, or I'll get scolded! If you wanted to scold me too please just tell me later when we're at canteen."

"Your elephant is so cute. Really."

"Huh? I thought as always you gonna nag cos I doodles my way at every place?"

"No..I actually really like your style of drawing. I like this elephant's teeth, they look scary but cute. Like real cute. So you decided to be an artist? Instead of a cook?"

"Yeah. I draw everyday and even when I don't do it, I think about objects to draw. Did you put soccer in your statement?"

"I'm glad. Means that you always had known what you want. Yeah. I wrote down proffesional soccer player or get into sport uni first, if dad could finance me that is. Were you worried that you won't be able to reach your dream, earlier?"

"Yeah. That's why I didn't know what to write down. I am afraid, we all know that art school is hella expensive and so does tourism or cooking school. I like both, but I like art more, I figured. I really wanted to be an artist or a designer. Someone who works in art and design for the rest of their life. But I don't think my mom could pay it for me, that was why I was confused. It's not like I could ask for noona, cos she has her own bills to pay."

"Seunghyun, we are on the same page, I hope you know that. My parents wouldn't be able to pay for college to let alone a sport major. If they can finance me, I believe they would make me to study business management or computer science instead. But we have another way."

"What is it? We'll rob the bank? Or we will ask for college loan?"

"Seunghyun please, nah we will try to get scholarship! You had been an illustrator for school newsletter for 2years! And look those drawing plastered near our class's window are all yours. We love your drawings, the teachers too. Our class won the best design/decorated classroom because of you, remember? We could ask for school's help to get us search/apply for scholarship."

"Damn. Why didn't I think of that! And also speak for yourself Jiyong, you are our captain whenever we are on soccer match with other classess or even with other schools. You lead and gave us a lot of awards in sports!"

"Well I guess we are both talented and brilliant then! Don't forget me when you are famous, Choi Seunghyun!."

"I won't ever do that. You are my bestfriend for life, Kwon Jiyong. Let's ask the homeroom teacher about scholarship later after school?"

"Yes! The faster we are the better. I am glad that wr gotta work on this together. Also one more, can you please draw another smiley elephant for me, Seunghyun? It's really cute."

"Sure, my pleasure!"

"Yayyyyyy!"

"Jiyong?"

"Hmm?"

"You are even cuter."