I want you to see right through me

Late Night Calls - Oneshot Collection

College!au : Photographer x Model (heavily  - 50% based on moments that happened in my life, sirca 2010) , 1300 words, fluff.

 

 

 

"Okay, so it has been decided already, we gotta go by 2 cars, mine and Seunghyun's, we'll meet up at uni's lobby and we'll off together at 8am sharp."

"Sorry, but Youngbae, what was decided?"

"Jiyong please open your facebook and read the notes that we tag you! Seunghyun and Sooyeon are gonna be our model and we're going to shoot at Seunghyun's house since he has a lot of props that we could use."

"Okay, I'll come tomorrow."

"What's wrong Jiyong? Are you okay about tomorrow?"

"Yeah. I can come tomorrow."

"Well that's good, consider this an honor, since you'll come to the Choi's residence."

"Stop being so arrogant Mr.Choi"

 

Then they walked to their joint drawing class together, with Seunghyun pestering behind Jiyong cos they always sticked together anyway. Seunghyun always make sure to sit next to Jiyong, always talk and make him smile, always annoy Jiyong, and always help him when he's struggling with school, also always managed and make sure that they'd be in the same group for most of their classess.

"You are such a pain in the ! Why would you sign my sketchbook?!"

"I know you love me too, you should keep it, just in case one day I'll be famous!"

"You're crazy."

 

But Jiyong kept Seunghyun's sign anyway.

Why?

Cos Seunghyun shaped his S eloquently that it looks like a ing heart, and Jiyong would like to pretend that this signature was actually a sorry excuse of a love confession that he'll most likely never get.

 

 

 

*

"Seunghyun, have you read the brief yet? We wanted this to be glamorous, like you and Sooyeon are rich and famous married couple that would destroy everyone's fantasy."

"Really Seungri, so rich that we are actually eating fake chains and gold?"

"Yeah. Thank Seunghyun for the prop that you guys look like a real rich married couple now."

"Okay, let's get ready, we'll start shooting in 10 minutes. My goodness, you look so good together! Just date already guys!"

 

Seungri was so into taking pictures of Seunghyun and Sooyeon that he became happy cos boy the couple really look good together. Which made Jiyong's heart ache - a little bit. Cos of course someone like Sooyeon would match Seunghyun, the most. Someone like Sooyeon, not someone like him. 

 

The first session of the shoot went quite well, Jiyong was really tired cos the humid weather and the fact that he chose to wear a stripey jumper was not helping. He was talking and checking photos on Daesung and Youngbae's DSLR until Seunghyun bring water bottle to them and said the things that Jiyong thought would never even occur.

 

"Jiyong, can you jump from that chair to this side, it'll make good profile picture, c'mon I'll take one for you!"

"Yes mommy Youngbae."

"Should I keep my head down or should I look to the camera?"

"Just don't look here, we'll make it into emo thingy! Place your cig near your ears, for me please?"

"But it still lit, Daesung! What if it burns me?"

"No, Jiyong, it won't, we all know that it won't.

"Got it."

 

Jiyong was just trying to get into character with Youngbae and Daesung taking pictures of him respectfully then later he'd taken for them too. Cos Seunghyun's garage was really antique and classic that he even had one classic VW inside and they just can't keep staring and taking pictures of that car before.

 

"What would you guys said if we take a break?"

"Okay. Thanks for the water, Seunghyun. Guess I gotta check up on Seungri."

"He must be pestering around Sooyeon again. I'll go with you, Youngbae."

 

*

"So have you got the pic that you wanted?"

"Yes. You and Sooyeon were such a good model. I managed to take some good shots."

"No, I mean for your profile picture. If you wanted to take emo inspired pictures, you can go to my room."

"Are you serious?"

"Yes. Shall we?"

 

Thankfully their friends were all inside of Seunghyun's kitchen with his Chef, eating fruits ans pudding. And Seunghyun managed to bring Jiyong upstairs to his own room. They walked, Jiyong followed Seunghyun to several stairs and then there was a room with black painted door that had 'You laughed at me cos I am different, I laughed at you cos you are all the same'  - definitely the narcisstic side of Seunghyun showing. Jiyong was so caught up in it that Seunghyun had to open his own door and welcomed Jiyong inside.

 

"Wow, your room look so good. It's purple and black everywhere! I thought you like purple and yellow? What is this? You collect toys!"

"Yes and No. I like purple and black the most and these are not toys, they are designer figurine."

"Okay. Your room feels so comfortable. Do you have a hard time to wake up in the morning?"

"Never. I am a morning person actually I had a hard time leaving my bed because there was cockroaches, and I really need to pee. So I stand and pee to the garbage can instead."

", my goodness, Seunghyun, you're so weird."

"I know I'm weird but you like me anyway."

"Don't put words into my mouth boy."

"Will you please sit next to me in my bed now, Jiyong?"

 

 

*

"I always wanted to do this."

"I don't know how to process this."

"You don't have to process anything. Just give us time? Give me time?"

"I was really afraid that you'd like Sooyeon. That you might be dating her."

"No, never."

 

Honestly, Jiyong can't think straight, cos one moment he was jealous cos Seunghyun really look good with this beautiful girl but then Seunghyun brought him water and invited to his room and now they're inside his room, just the two of them and the fact that Seunghyun kept caressing his hands while interwining their hands - is very hard proceed.

 

"I always wanted to know how does it feels to be able to hold your hand."

"Do you like how it feels?"

"I love it."

"Jiyong, Take a picture of me."

"Where?"

"Here. I'll lay down and you'll take pic of me from above with my polaroid. Is that okay?"

"Okay. Like this?"

"Yeah."

 

 

*

But then as cliche as it sounds, one second after the polaroid clicked and the photo is out. Seunghyun kicked Jiyong's legs apart so that Jiyong fell on top of Seunghyun. They were blushing hard. As much as a someone thst love himself dearly, Seunghyun actually was a coward in pursuing a love life. But with Jiyong, the guy he's been having a crush for 2 years, he's willing to try and to do whatever it takes to pursue him.

 

 

"Jiyong, Can I kiss you?"

"This is our first time being this close, I don't think it's appropriate."

"Do you think it's appropriate that we should be doing photoshoot but we are in my room, in the first place, we are far being appropriate already, my dear Jiyong."

 

Then Jiyong plucked up the courage, close the distance, and sealed Seunghyun's lips with his. They both smile into the kiss and when they apart, they can't help but to bury each other's head to the other's shoulder cos it was really nervewrecking and they both were really shy.

"Can I do that again?"

"Please do, Jiyong."

"Don't you think that it's time for us to go back to them? I believe Seungri had already throw tantrum."

"Okay. One more kiss, please."

"Okay, let's go."

 

 

They marched down together with heart full of affection, hope that the others won't ask anything of their 15-20 minutes being gone. Seunghyun was starting to get fidgety but he still tried to remain calm in front of Jiyong by leading the both of them downstairs. Then Jiyong stopped, cupped his face and give him his one last last kiss.

 

"One last kiss, so you won't be nervous. We still have two photo sessions to go."

"At time like this I wish I'd be nervous even longer so you'd kiss me even more."