iTunes meme (1)

Late Night Calls - Oneshot Collection

iTunes meme, posted originally by kitnkabootle / chainofclovers (link)

1. Pick a character, pairing, or fandom you like.
2. Turn your music player on and turn it on random.
3. Write a drabble/ficlet related to each song that plays. You only have the length of the song to finish the drabble; you start when the song starts and stop when it's over. No lingering afterwards!
4. Do five of these and post them.

 

 

 

G-DRAGON - Untitled, 2014 

Was it really that easy for you?

Unlike you, I still feel everything as if it happened yesterday.

Do you know? Are you aware of this?

If we both suffering, why are we not go back to being us? Can we go back?

I love you, still. Even in the next life, I'd love you still.

I'm sorry, that I couldn't make you happy the way that he made you happy, like now.

If that's what's best for you, then I'll be okay.

Can't let go. But I'll let you go, I hope he won't ever make you cry just like how I did.

I'm okay, let me meet you one last time - even if it's only in my dream.

If the universe let us meet in the next life, I promised I'll love and treat you better.

 

BIGBANG - GIRLFRIEND

"This feels funny."

"What? This ain't funny, this is downward ridiculous! I'd have to pretend that I sing about my previous girlfriend, instead of you."

"Well you knew that all this time I sing and even when I wrote/recorded this, you knew that I only have the picture of you, aight?"

By that Seunghyun smiles bashfully. Because even before Jiyong projected his admiration into words, he knew.

"You are my one and only. Ain't nothing in the world, compare to my boyfriend. Happy now?"

 

BAAUER (FT M.I.A & G-DRAGON) - TEMPLE

"I'm dizzy. This song made me dizzy."

"Nah, you're just jealous. I know you like M.I.A as much as I do."

"Not as much as I like you, you know that."

Seunghyun then wrapped his arms around Jiyong's waist as hug him from behind.

"I like this song, you did a great job, I'm proud of you."

"Well maybe I should put your name in the credit of the song? for lending me your ears while I wrote this. I really love to fondle that cute ears of yours. I love it so much."

"Shut up."

 

WINNER - FOOL

"Why are you listening to this sad song on your birthday? You're weird."

"I'm sad, there's no coffee, I'm even sadder, I'm just a fooooooooooool."

"Don't be sad, Seunghyun. I know life won't always work the way we wanted it to be. But we got to spend your day together but if it's not okay or enough for you, then I don't know what will."

"It's not about it, Jiyong. I love everything that you did today. You took me to art museums, the brunch at that cafe was nice too, and I really - "

"You were sad, and now you're laughing, hyung? You're definitely drunk."

Jiyong laughed and touched Seunghyun's left hand that isn't holding his wine glass.

"The fans would never know, Jiyong. That we teased them, that we took selfies with that cute painting, they would never know that we were on a date. - But it's okay as long as we both know. We will be okay, won't we, Jiyong?"

"We will, as long as we are together, Seunghyun."

 

FRANK OCEAN - CLOSE TO YOU

"But you could've held my hands, through this baby."

"Seunghyun, please, you're only making this worse."

"Just like mineeeeee, versions of these belong to you. Just like me, they long to be close to you. Long to be close to youuuuu."

"Be more careful, next time, will you?"

"Only if you promised to visit me on my Alumni shooting location, after this hand gets better, two months from now, I guess."

"Are you sure? Is that even okay, but what if people - ?"

"I wanted you to see me. I wanted you close."

"Okay, I'll be close to you."