Teach me how should I forget to think

Late Night Calls - Oneshot Collection

+- 2536 words, AU when Jiyong is an art teacher for kids, who teach diy projects for college students on the weekends and met Seunghyun, the most charming and talented student he'd ever laid eyes on.

p.s :  Seunghyun is 6 years younger than Jiyong. Jiyong is in his early 30s.

p.p.s : this may and may not happened bcs I actually read  manga today lol

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Perhaps the best way to living your life to the fullest is to actually enjoy and love what you do. Do what you love, love what you do, they said. Which what Jiyong had been trying to do all these years. He had a secured job in this academy as an art teacher, but then 2017 is the year of Corporate Social Responsibility practices in his country so that the rule is to make sure every company also every school to do their best to give back for free to the community. So that's what happened to Jiyong now. He's on his way to teach freely on a saturday morning (when he used to use to sleep the day off) now he had to teach on the weekends now. Today is his first day. His boss said that he gotta teach a bunch of college student, teach them diy art/literature diy projects, the academy will provide the tools and everything, Jiyong just need to teach them well and make them be able to learn fast. So here he is now. In front of the academy on saturday morning, ready to hate his life. He just hope dealing with college student would be easier than kids. 

 

 

 

 

"Morning, class. I am your tutor for this diy project class, I'm Kwon Jiyong."

"Morning, sir."

"Well, you can just call me by my name or hyung it's okay."

"Okay, Jiyong hyung! 

"I'm a teacher in this academy and I would be teaching you for the next 3 months, we'll be learning about different diy projects each two weeks. So for the first two week now, I gotta teach you about journal. You will need to write and also to draw and to decorate it. So since it's only the 5 of us, I guess you all can tell me your nickname and why did you sign up on this class? And also your dream? So that we can be close. Start from you, gentleman."

"But hyung, don't you think you should tell about it all to us first? We wanted to know you more too!"

"Yeeees! We wanted to know more about you Jiyong hyung!"

"Okay. Hm, I'm Kwon Jiyong, I'm in my early 30's now, had been teaching in this academy for 2 years, and I really love art and literature, I think I already reached my dream since I got a job in a field that I'm interested already. Your turn now, guys."

"Really? Will you just be an art teacher for the rest of your life?"

"Yeah, perhaps, maybe I would want to be a published writer or artist, we'll see. Enough for me guys, tell me about you. Start from you, gentleman, please continue. And after him, we'll just continue from left side to right side, okay?"

"Yes, hyung!"

 

 

 

 

"Okay, I'm Seungri, I'm actually a struggling literature college student, college is hard, hyung. So I attended this class while thinking that I would be able to learn a lot in literature and art that would help me in my study."

"Welcome, Seungri, it's okay, we all struggle and we still fighting it, and what is your dream?"

"I wanted to open up my own publishing company, Jiyong hyung, so that I would be able to help people like me and unpublished writers, to help them publish their book."

"That's good, Seungri, I'm thrilled that your dream includes helping others."

"Thanks, Jiyong hyung."

 

 

 

 

"Hi, everyone I'm Youngbae. I'm a 3rd year design student and just like Seungri I joined this class to learn and to practice more about art and diy. Hopefully I'll be able to learn a lot, and hmm my job is to live a happy life with my love ones and work in art field."

"Hi, Youngbae. Glad to see a young art enthusiast like you, welcome and let's learn together."

 

 

"Hello, everyone. My name is Daesung, I'm Youngbae's classmate. We are 3rd year design student and I joined this class because I'm actually really bad in hand-drawing and crafting so I think this is a great opportunity to learn. Also my dream is to be a graphic designer and also art and craft specialist."

"Hi, Daesung, is that a diy tee that you're wearing?"

"Yes Jiyong hyung, I learnt tie-dye a while ago, and I guess wearing this today would make me more eager to learn at your class."

"Your shirt is really cool, Daesung."

 

 

 

 

The next kid actually had been looking and staring at Jiyong the most of time, and hell Jiyong had seen him smirking his way twice earlier. He just had to pretended it never happen then, nothing would come out good if he had affair with his own student, no matter how handsome and how charming this kid is.

 

 

"Good morning, Jiyong hyung. And good morning everyone. I'm Seunghyun, Choi Seunghyun. Final year of art student, I joined this class cos my final project actually about diy and it's impact to the art industry so I see this class as a real opportunity for me to learn more about diy projects. I hope I would get help from you all and also from Jiyong hyung, hopefully."

"We all will help you, Seunghyun. And what is your dream?"

"Well I guess my dream involved seeing you everyday, hyung. You are really beautiful, you know?"

 

 

 

"Ugh! Seunghyun the casanova is at it again!"

"Seunghyun, behave."

 

 

 

Turns out these 4 boys are actually friends and know each other already and this kid, this handsome and charming kid was blatantly flirted with Jiyong in front of the class, and hell Jiyong doesn't know what to do.

"Well thanks and welcome everyone. As you can see in front of you, there's a blank canvas, a piece of paper, a bunch of poster colour, and painting kit. Today's goal is to make journal entry on canvas. Next week we'll learn to make journal entry on paper. Okay so I'll play video tutorial for you and we all will try together, okay?"

"Yes, hyung."

"So as you can see in the video, at first you need to pen whatever it is that you wanted to write, Seungri since you're the only one from lit major, I look forward to your writing a lot. So after that you can pencil your idea on what do you wanted the visual of your writing would be? You can start by sketching something on your canvas and put the writing in the middle or somewhere on the canvas, you'd draw by pencil and then you'll color it using painting kit. Is that clear?"

"But how to draw? How to paint it? I'm afraid I can't hyung."

"It's okay, daesung. There's no right or wrong in this class. You can do anything, just be brave to explore. Let us start now, I'll also make one and I'll watch you."

 

 

 

 

Jiyong had finally finished with his journal on canvas and put it in front of the class. He then walked around the boys and see their work. Daesung turns out really good in drawing, he was just wasn't confident enough. Seungri wrote about life so beautifully, he noted he'd need to let him read it aloud after this. Judging from Youngbae's half finished work, you really can see how good he is with art and design, the way he put the writing and all the drawing, it all made his writing stand out, made it glow, and now that he's standing next to Seunghyun, he can't help but wonder what would this kid make and then he found out that this kid really has a mission then. On Seunghyun's canvas, there was a paragraph about love and just when Jiyong about to comment on how good he is with this, the devil has comeback with a more witty responses.

 

"Seunghyun, your writing is really beautiful! So you're drawing a face now?"

"Thanks for the flattery hyung, but you are even more beautiful and I am writing it while thinking about you. Who do you think this face is?"

 

 

 

 

 

"Our class will end soon guys, and can any two of you please stand from your seat one by one to read your writing and after then we can go home. Seungri, please start first."

"Okay, I'll read it hyung."

 

If there's no body but you in my head, Will you take my hand?

If this everything is a dream, no, I never want to wake up.

 

"The recipient of your writing would be so happy to heart that, Seungri, it's beautiful."

"Thanks, Jiyong hyung."

"Anyone who wanna read?"

 

Then he saw Seunghyun walked to the front of the class, carrying a piece of paper and read. While also keep staring towards Jiyong.

When I first say you, I know that already that I can see a million days ahead of us

When we first look at each others eyes, we linger, I know that you feel the same

I hope you'd let me in and make me the happiest man alive

"Thank you for your writing, Seunghyun, it's raw and beautiful."

"Thanks, Jiyong hyung."

When Seunghyun walked back to his seat and passed by Jiyong, he whispered sneakily near him and Jiyong wanted to die.

"It's for you, Jiyong."

 

 

 

Jiyong once again doesn't know what to do so he just continue to checked up on other boys and ignored Seunghyun, strangely his heart was beating faster by Seunghyun's blatant adore towards him. Jiyong really needs to get back to his sense. Thankfully the bell has rang, and he just got to close the class and then he can go back to his bed and stop thinking about this particular beautiful student of his.

"Thanks for today boys, we'll meet again next saturday 8am, please don't forget to finish and bring back your canvas, okay? We need to read and review it all together."

'Yes, hyung!"

"Have a nice weekend, hyung."

"Have a nice weekend, Youngbae and Daesung."

"Bye, hyung. I really enjoyed today's class."

"Bye, Seungri. I really enjoyed your writing. Please read it for the class, next saturday, okay?"

"Yaaas! Okay hyung!"

 

 

Jiyong notices that Seunghyun takes quite some time in tidying his things and then he saw the smirk, has back.

"Jiyong hyung?"

"Yeah? why Seunghyun, any problem with the journal?"

"Hm, no I was wondering if maybe you would want to grab coffee now? Or brunch with me? I wanted to talk more about diy projects with you. I need your help with my final project"

"Your work is the most awesome, you know that? I don't think you need my help, anymore."

"Ah, but, okay then. I guess maybe you'd say yes next saturday, I just really wanted to talk to you about art and stuff, is that wrong?"

"No sorry, Okay then, let's just - just go now."

 

 

 

 

 

It's strange, talking to Seunghyun feels like talking to a long lost friend. Seunghyun let him see his final project and turns out he's stuck with a few things especially about raw material diy. So Jiyong helped him to write and search for literature source for him. He can feel it's coming but he decided to ignore it. Jiyong had never believe in love at first sight, cos it's only happened in 2009 romcom where Taylor Swift and Taylor Lautner hit it right on the elevator but with Seunghyun, strangely he hopes they would be closer, closer than just tutor or teacher and student. Because even by just talking and having brunch together with Seunghyun, he found out that Seunghyun is a delicate and passionate person, he always try his best and always be a rational person, and one thing Jiyong learnt about Seunghyun is that rather than being a thinker, Seunghyun likes to pursue and to make his dream and his thought comes true. Which explained why he had been sitting way to close to Jiyong now.

 

"Can I call you by your name now?"

"What do you mean, Seunghyun. You are still way so much younger than me, respect."

"I know but hyung. You know what I was implying to, can't you see me? Really?"

"I am your teacher, Seunghyun, we barely just met. You don't know me at all."

"Well then teach me, let me learn more about you."

"Why should I?"

"Really? You wanna play this game."

 

 

Seunghyun then laces their fingers together and kiss Jiyong's left cheek.

"I like you, Jiyong."

"But you just met me, kiddo."

"But you aren't rejecting me, I guess it's a good thing. I like you, Jiyong. I like you. I wish to spend more time with you, I wish to know you more. Will you let me?"

"This is so wrong, Seunghyun. You are a minor, I feel like I'd be dating my own brother. Beside we just met, we barely know each other."

"Let me in then, give us a try, you don't have to do anything, I just asked for you to let us date, and then we'd take it slow from there."

"What's the reason of you, doing this?"

"You don't know how beautiful you are, Kwon Jiyong. And you think too much, I wanted to help you relax and enjoy life. Be with me, I would make you the happiest man."

"I'm not into man who talk and only give promises that he can't keep, Seunghyun."

"Give me 1 month, if by then I can't then let us break from then."

"Okay."

"Okay, it's our day 1 then, Jiyong."

"I'm still your hyung, bastard."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

When he first assigned the task to teach on the weekend, he had never thought that he'd be given a boyfriend as a subsitute to overtime money. Seunghyun had been an amazing boyfriend that Jiyong never thought he ever needed.

"Jiyong sama! Jiyong san! Jiyong sam! Jiyong nim!" 

"Seunghyun, shut up or I'll -"

"What, What will you do?"

Seunghyun then kissed him. 

"Guess I'll make you shut up, yeah?"

Kissing Seunghyun had always been one of Jiyong's favourite thing to do during early saturday like this, now that the class is finished, and now he got a beautiful boy in his arms, he doesn't need anything anymore.

"Jiyong?"

"Hmm?"

"What is your dream? I'm still curious, you never told us about yours back then during diy class."

"Well, Seunghyun, It's because I used to not have dreams."

"Do you have one now?"

"Yeah. To wake up to this beautiful man right here, every morning and to spend life together with him, I guess?"

"Ah, I like that too. Come here."

"Why you always be the big spoon, and I am the small spoon?"

"Because Jiyong, I would like to take care of you."

"Should we see the boys today? I miss Youngbae and Seungri and Daesung too. Should we do dates with them and their girlfriends?"

"Ah, Kwon Jiyong is no fun. I was trying to be a passionate lover and he ruined it."

"Stop sulking babe. I know, I know you love me."

"And you don't?"

Jiyong then pecked him, despite seem to mature and being a mentor to a really overthinking Jiyong, sometimes Seunghyun is a kid at heart.

"Are you done and satisfied now, my baby?"

"Yeah!"