이 || 둘

Everything Went Wrong!

Seungkwan woke up early in the morning with some weird feeling on his chest. Shrugging the thought away, he rubbed his eyes and yawned sleepily as he looked around his shared room with Joshua and Seokmin; the two were still sleeping soundly on their respective beds. Seungkwan pushed the thick warm duvets off his legs, shivering when the cold air hits his bare legs. Still closing his eyes, he got off from his bed. He stretched his arm and opened his eyes as he walked out from the room.

Wait....

Seungkwan stopped halfway as he froze on the doorway. Was it only him or his clothes just turned baggy overnight when it fit him just perfectly yesterday before he went to sleep?

Seungkwan tilted his head in confusion as he entered one of the two bathrooms that located down the hallway and met his other reflection when he stood in front of the mirror.

"AHHHH!"

Seungkwan let out a loud shriek as his eyes didn't leave the reflection on the body-sized mirror placed in their bathroom. His trembling fingers moved up to trace the long pinkish blonde hair that trailed down just 5 centimetres down his shoulder. His hands moved to his oversized shirt and with fear, Seungkwan pulled it upfront.

He let out an audible gasp and a whimper afterwards because instead of a flat chest that he expected, he found himself staring at two pair of white globes hanging on his chest. Long story short, he grew ies.

Seungkwan immediately pulled back the clothes to his body and gripped it tight around him as one of his free hand that weren't gripping his shirt pulled open his shorts instead. He looked back up with teary eyes as he uttered out words what sound like a repetitive chant of, "it's gone."

His eyes met with his reflection on the mirror. Seungkwan took some deep breaths and straightened his posture as he repeated, "calm down, Boo. It's nothing..." to himself. He shut his eyes tightly, not believing what happened to him and wanted all of it, the things that happened to him, was just a dream. A bad dream.

Seungkwan opened his eyes slowly again and looked at himself. He blinked once, twice, thrice and even pinched himself as he try to convince himself that it was just a dream when it's actually not. He let out a sigh as he sat on the toilet seat and looked at what seemed like the female version of himself. How was he going to it to the members or maybe his mother, basically his whole family and most importantly, the Carats that had loved him and supported him this whole time?

His train of thoughts were cut off when someone abruptly entered his bathroom. He hastily inserted his hair into his hoodie as an effort to cover his long hair and about to scream for the person to off but froze when he found the person's standing in front of him was Red Velvet's Seulgi lookalike of Seventeen, Jeon Wonwoo. It was not hard to recognise him. It's just literally Wonwoo with long hair, much slimmer frame and a whole lot shorter. His features were still the same.

The latter's eyes went wide when his eyes met with Seungkwan's round ones. It certainly didn't miss the long pinkish hair of Seungkwan that was poorly hidden inside the hoodie. Wonwoo recognised Seungkwan too. Like him, there's nothing much that really changed. He bet his money that it only took him one second to recognise Jeonghan if the latter ever turned to a girl.

"You too?" Wonwoo asked. It was the only thing he managed to say and let's say that he found himself turning into a girl in the worst way ever. Chan, Junhui and Vernon who were sharing a room with him, freaked up and panicked when they found him lying on the bed half with only a pair of pajamas trousers and a shirt covering only the . Do mind that his chest is on full display!

And he had a very hard time wearing his shirt under his blanket.

"The hell is this? What happen...." He muttered in disbelief, looking at the other member sitting on the toilet. Seungkwan who heard his mutterings, let out a discontented breath as he replied, "no idea, hyung..."

"Soonyoung and Minghao turned too." Wonwoo added as he combed his fingers through his long chocolate hazel colored hair that reached until his ''. Oh my, it feels so awkward for him to say that. Seungkwan turned to the older of the two in surprise.

"What? Really?!" He exclaimed. Wonwoo nodded, remembering how shrilling Soonyoung's voice were and shivered. If voices could kill, Wonwoo probably be dead by now. The two were in an awkward silence and Seungkwan fidgeted on the toilet seat.

"Get out."

"Huh?" Seungkwan looked up at Wonwoo who's eyes were boring deep in his soul. Wonwoo groaned and rolled his eyes at Seungkwan as he grabbed the latter's hand and pushed him, trying to get Seungkwan out from the toilet.

"Hyung! Wonwoo hyung! What are you doing!" He protested. Before Wonwoo could kick him out from the bathroom , Seungkwan gripped the door frame and asked frantically, "why are kicking me out from the toilet?!"

"Cause I have to pee and I want to shower, idiot!" Wonwoo screamed and with a strong shove, he managed to get Seungkwan out from the bathroom and locked it. Seungkwan stared at the door as he let out a huff of annoyance.

"Seungkwan?"

He heard his name was called by a familiar voice and turned around, finding the other half of him and his partner in crime, Vernon Chwe Hansol standing there looking handsome like usual. Seungkwan strangely blushed at the sight of his bestfriend and felt his heart racing like crazy against his chest, threatening to leap out of his ribcage. "Is that you?"

"Of course, it's me. Who would you think it is?" Seungkwan murmured, rolling his eyes sassily once he regained his composure back, trying hard to ignore the blush creeping on his cheeks. Firstly, he found himself changed into a girl and what's next? Having himself flattered around Hansol? What's wrong with him this day? Well, not that he hated the second one...

"Kwan! Kwannie!"

"Oh?" Seungkwan snapped out from his trance as he faced Hansol again, looking clueless. Vernon sighed as he smiled at his bestfriend action, who seemed to be into his thoughts again. His eyes fell on Seungkwan's exposed shoulder; the milky white skin was just there...laid bare, beautiful and tempting. Hansol suddenly had the sudden thought and urge to plant his lips on it. Instinctively, he slapped himself on the cheek hardly to snap himself to reality and ended up hurting himself.

"Ouch!"

"Oh my...are you okay?" Seungkwan approached him and placed a hand on his cheek gently as he frown. "You know. Slapping yourself isn't the only way to snap into reality." He giggled and Hansol froze there as he looked at Seungkwan's eyes, the girl looking more dreamy than ever. He blushed at her touch and smiled bashfully as he mumbled, "sorry."

"What are you sorry for?" She chuckled. Hansol's eyes landed on her exposed shoulder again and felt himself sweating again. He shouldn't be thinking about something like that about him - no, her. Wait, him - oh whatever!

(a/n: I'll start using "her" instead of "him" now :) )

Vernon groaned as he made a mental note to control his thoughts sometimes because he knew how crazy it could be whenever he's around Seungkwan. He turned away from Seungkwan's exposed shoulder and let out an awkward cough as he muttered a shy and bashful, "I think you need to cover that."

"Cover what?" Seungkwan questioned innocently as she tilted her head at her bestfriend, her long pinkish blonde hair falling over the exposed shoulder. Hansol spared a glance but turned away instantly when he realised how cute Seungkwan looked. He could barely breathe.

"There." Hansol pointed at Seungkwan's exposed shoulder awkwardly and her bestfriend let out a yelp as she frantically covered it, pulling the sleeve of her shirt back up again.

"Oh my, thank you Hansol." Seungkwan said as she gripped the shirt against her small frame, probably much tinier than Jihoon was! Hansol smiled as she opened his mouth to give a reply but disturbed when a loud high-pitched shout could be heard.

"What the !"

"Jisoos Christ!"

"Oh! That sounds like Jeonghan hyung and Jihoon hyung!" Seungkwan said and ran to the source where the voices came from - Seungcheol's room. Wonwoo opened the door and greeted by a sight of a panicked Jihoon.

"Oh hey Ji-"

She was pushed aside and had the door slammed right on her face.

"-hoon." Wonwoo continued with a straight face as she walked down the hallway and encountered Hansol standing alone in the middle of the living room, smiling to himself and looking like a creep. Being used to the younger antics, she asked, "what happened?"

"Nothing." Hansol said, grinning like an idiot as he strolled away from the girl. He seemed to be too into his thoughts that he accidentally bumped onto the edge of the wall when he turned to a hallway that leads to Seungcheol's room, hissing in pain afterwards. Wonwoo shook her head and continued to make her way to the laundry room.

-----

"Bloody hell." Seungcheol said as he looked at the six girls sitting on the couch. Sitting on the edge of the couch was a girl with pinkish blonde hair that were poorly hidden under her hoodie - Seungkwan. A girl with small eyes were muttering something so quick that Seungcheol could only catch up the words - height, dance and Seokmin; she was Hoshi or Kwon Soonyoung. Then you have a girl on the couch glaring at Jisoo, who kept giving her some apologetic stares or gesture; that was Jeonghan. A Chinese girl, undeniably Xu Minghao was throwing some kind of seductive stares at Jun who replies it back with some winks. Seungcheol secretly gags at it.

Wonwoo was sitting at the another end of the couch combing her long black hair. Lastly - Jihoon, who was frowning like there's no tomorrow. Her eyebrows formed into a line on her forehead.

"Why? I mean, how can this happen?" Seungcheol questioned and Wonwoo shrugged as she leaned against the couch, her eyes glued to her phone. The leader let out a sigh as he rubbed his temple. He recognised that they were the members because of the piece of metal wrapped around their pinky finger. He already checked and it definitely theirs because there's only 13 rings resembling Seventeen that existed in the world. Plus, even if he said that they were stalkers, how could they enter the dorm when the door and the windows was locked?

"I don't know. What should we do?" Jihoon questioned, her features softening as she let out a sigh. Seungcheol bit on his fingers, a habit he always do whenever he's thinking.

"Let's tell the manager first, okay?" They nodded at their leader's suggestion and Seungcheol immediately dismissed himself to call the manager.


a/n: second chap up! Enjoy! don't forget to subscribe, upvote and comment to tell me your opinion~~~ criticism is also welcomed by meee ^^