오 || 다섯

Everything Went Wrong!

a/n: two updates in a week. Wowwwwww~ clap for me!!! lol jkjk XP


"Where are we going first?" Seungcheol asked as he placed an arm around Jihoon's shoulder. The short girl frowned as she tried to push the older away, only to find a kiss being planted on her lips.

"Ugh, get a room." Seungkwan groaned, rolling her eyes at the PDA Seungcheol's showing. That guy really had no fear in showing his love for his dear boy- wait, girlfriend, Jihoon.

They just arrived at the shopping mall and the trip was supposed to be for the girls only but since the boys begged, Hara and Juhee reluctantly let them trail along. Plus, they might need some hands to carry those shopping bags.

"Let's buy some cosmetics." Hara said as she pulled the girls into a cosmetics shop and the boys followed behind like the ducklings following its mom. They stared at the abundant makeup materials with confusion because some really looked very similar to each other.

"Serum...foundation...moisturizer..." Hara muttered, taking the cosmetics and put it in the hands of Hansol, who's struggling to prevent it from falling. As she walked around the racks, eveything looked just the same in the eyes of Kwon Soonyoung. She frowned as she took a random one by the rack and turned it around. "Everything look the same, omg. Can't you just take one?" She asked, putting the bottle back to its original place.

"No, no, no." Hara said, turning to Soonyoung as she moved her fingers sideways. Taking a glass bottle from Hansol's hands, she explained, "this is a serum. It tackles on your skin problematic areas. Since girl groups uses makeups a lot, this is a must." She put it back and took a spray can instead. "This is mist. It-"

"-moisturizes your skin." Wonwoo continued, her eyes not leaving the cosmetics article she's reading. What? She's curious. Plus, if she really do become a girl forever and ever, at least let her be good in makeups because she wanted to appear pretty in front of everyone too.

"Well, the point is that not every cream or well cosmetics basically, same. We'll teach you guys all about it once we're back at dorm." Hara said, smiling as she took another two to three bottles of cosmetics and put it in Junhui's arm. Soonyoung groaned in discontent as she randomly took Chan's hand and dragged him somewhere near the perfume section.

"Hmm...Jeonghan, come here." The blonde girl moved from Joshua's side to Juhee. She looked at the short stylist and her eyes stopped at the sight of the different tints of blushes in Juhee's hands. The stylist raised the blush and placed it beside Jeonghan's face, comparing the colors with her cheeks.

"Yes, this will be nice for you." Juhee said while grinning as she passed the blonde a reddish pink colored blush. "What will be nice?" Jeonghan questioned confusedly, frowning as she stared at the small circle shaped container in her hands. Juhee sighed as she took the blush from her hands and waved in front of her eyes, "this. The blush must be right for y'all skintone."

"To be honest, all this makeups makes me confused as ." Soonyoung confessed as she looked at the various eyeshadow palettes displayed on the stand with Kijun standing by her side. Minghao nodded by her side as she stared at the two cleanser in her hands. Hara told her to choose one, but Minghao didn't know what to choose!

"Hey, baby..." Junhui moved to her side as he wrapped his arms around Minghao's small waist and rested his chin at her shoulder. Minghao hummed as she still looked at the cleaser in her hands, reading the information inscribed behind. Jun pouted behind his mask as his girlfriend didn't pay any attention on him.

"Pay attention to meeee~" Jun whined as he swayed Minghao's body side to side. The Chinese girl chuckled as she turned to Jun. "Stop being so whiney." Minghao said, pulling down his mask to place a sweet peck on his lips. Jun grinned giddily as he kissed Minghao back, only with more passionate this time.

"Hao-ah, Hara unnie asked-" Wonwoo appeared from behind the racks and her sentence was stopped abruptly as her eyes fell on the kissing couple. A pang of hurt mercilessly stabbed through her heart as she stared at them with a straight face. She turned around and walked away quickly only to bump Mingyu accidentally in the process. "Oh Wonwoo noona! Hara noona asked if Minghao had chose her cleanser....you okay?" He asked worriedly, his eyes didn't miss her trembling fist as she looked down to the floor.

"Yeah...I am fine." Wonwoo wanted to slap herself for letting her voice crack. Tears filled her eyes and continued her steps, only to be stop by Mingyu as he gripped her wrist. "I ask you, noona. Are you okay?" He asked and Wonwoo could hear the concern concealed under the stern tone he's using on her.

Wonwoo didn't reply and felt a finger lifted her chin up. Her teary eyes met his brown orbs and Mingyu was looking at her cheeks as he wiped the salty tears rolling down her cheeks. She didn't know why, but for the first time, she felt Mingyu looked very attractive when their faces were only a breath away from each other. Mingyu had always been handsome, it's just this time, he looked more different than usual and much more attractive.

The two stared at each other in silence and looked away when a voice called for Wonwoo. "Won!" The two stepped away from each other as they stood by the rack of serums in awkwardness. Wonwoo hastily wiped her tears as she replied back, "coming!" and walked away.

----

The group continued to shop around the mall for another 3 hours and they were very tired except for the two stylists of course. They were on cloud nine when using the company's card. Shopping can be very very tired when you struggled to try many clothes in that small dressing room.

"Can't we stop now?" Jeonghan whined, her shoulders were now slouched down as she practically dragged the shopping bags by the floor. Don't get her wrong. She liked shopping when she was the one who chose and tried all the clothing she want to buy. When Juhee and Hara were on charge, oh don't let her start on it. The two just forced them to try on everything pretty they saw. And some even didn't match her taste!

"No, Jeonghan. We have another shop to go!" Hara said, grinning excitedly as she dragged the team into the food court. The thirteen idols, including the two bored managers beamed as they took a place at an empty table. They ordered everything they want and chatted happily as they waited for the food to come. Everyone seemed to be smiling except for Wonwoo and Mingyu who's sitting beside each other awkwardly.

"Wonwoo noona.." he called hesitantly as the girl looked at him quickly that she looked like she almost snapped her neck apart. "Y-y-yes, M-M-Mingyu?" She stuttered on her words and Mingyu thought it was cute when Wonwoo was nervous. Her cheeks were decorated by faint tint of red and she would always played with her hair.

"I...uh..." To be honest, Mingyu didn't know why he called Wonwoo. He just wanted to call her. Wanting to feel how would the word noona rolled off his tongue. Would it sound cringy? Natural? Maybe sweet? He was too into his thoughts that he didn't realise he was staring at Wonwoo so long until Jihoon snapped him out.

"Hey, I know you like her but can you please don't stare like you want to her?" She chided and sipped her drink casually as if nothing happened as she chatted with the rest of leader line again. Mingyu groaned in discontent as he slammed his forehead to the table while Wonwoo was blushing hard. Not again with the whole eye ing thing. Did he really look like that or the members were just exaggerating?

"Just shut up, noona." He said, throwing a french fry and almost get his life taken by the wrath of Lee Jihoon.