Special Chapter [1]

Everything Went Wrong!

a/n: a special chapter for a special day :) today is our 800th Carat Day :D just for you know ^^

It was night at the dorm and Soonyoung woke up to an itchy throat and a sudden desire to drink water. Groaning as she reluctantly get off her bed, Soonyoung made her way slowly to the kitchen located at the other end of their dorm.

She filled a glass with water and drank it oneshot before she put in into the sink. Looking up, she admired the moonlight illuminating the dark kitchen when she remembered her dream from yesterday. Soonyoung felt her cheeks heat up in embarrassment. Opening the tap, she washed her hands and placed the wet cold hands to her hot cheeks, trying hard to make the stubborn red tint disappear as the memory of the dream became more apparent every second she think about it.

"Okay, Kwon Soonyoung. I know you like Seokmin, I know you do but still, stop thinking about it!" She thought, slapping herself gently in the process. Soonyoung liked Seokmin ever since forever but never had the guts to confess due to her fear of rejection like how Jihoon once did to her. Wonwoo tried to convince her so many times that Seokmin liked her back and confess but who could persuade Kwon Hoshi? She's stubborn as a hamster can be.

Soonyoung sighed as she walked to a tall cupboard placed at the corner of the kitchen and reached for something at its fifth shelf, which she struggled a lot in effort to take the thing she wanted. She groaned in discontent when the thing she wanted to take, fell down and made it more difficult for her to reach it. She started to miss the days where she's still a boy and could reach higher things due to her height. Pulling a chair, she climbed on it and beamed when she found it. She took the soft fluffy doll into her hands and closed the cupboard back as she made her way to the balcony located outside.

As she played with the doll in her hands, Soonyoung stared at the amazing scenery of Seoul, the city that never died even at early in the morning like 3 am. She then brought her stare down to the doll in her hands. It was smiling brightly, showing its white teeth and formed cute eyesmiles that made Soonyoung cooed in cuteness before she let out a sigh. She had been ignoring Seokmin the past few days because of the dream she had when they're in the van. Whenever the boy wanted to talk with her, Soonyoung would just turn around and walked away to a different direction.

"Yah, Lee Dokyeom!" She called as she brought the doll in front of her face. Yup, it was what you thought it was. A Seokmin doll. Soonyoung accidentally took it from the storage room in Pledis and but didn't place it back when she felt that it was too cute to be given back. She already had it placed at the cupboard for a year and no one ever noticed it's existence, not even Jeonghan or Mingyu who always in the kitchen doing things Soonyoung didn't bother to know.

"Yes, noona?" Soonyoung replied back, imitating Seokmin's voice which turned out bad. It didn't sound anything like Seokmin at all but did Soonyoung care? No.

"I want you to stop being not confident anymore!" Soonyoung said again, her voice stern like a mother when she scolded her children. The Seokmin doll was still smiling and Soonyoung started to cringe as she thought what was she doing with a doll.

"What do you mean, noona?" Soonyoung imitated Seokmin's voice again, this time her voice innocent like a child asking questions about the world to his or her parents. She frowned as she poked the features of the doll. The more she stared at the the doll, the more she felt that it was similar to the real Seokmin. From the eyesmile to his bright silly grin that could brightened everyone's day up. That's why, Soonyoung wanted Seokmin to be more confident.

Seokmin once admitted to Soonyoung that he thought he was not good enough for Seventeen during the 17 Project due to Jessi's criticism and if you want her to be brutally honest, she hated Jessi that time. Back to Seokmin, he took it well but of course, who would feel good when someone just criticised you? He felt that there's nothing special in his voice, which was used to be his most powerful weapon and where his confidence lies. The debut project was 2 years ago but Soonyoung couldn't took her eyes from how Seokmin would furtively escape when the fans requested for him to sing. The recent cover the company released was supposed to be release a month earlier but since Seokmin hesitated for a long time, it kept bring postponed day by day.

"Eyy, noona! You know I love you the most, right?"

"Stupid! Don't change the topic!"

As Soonyoung kept talking to the doll and roleplayed as two person, she didn't notice a member entered the kitchen and looked at her from the threshold of the balcony. He leaned against the door frame and stared at the orange haired girl, who still didn't notice his appearance, with a chuckle silently slipped out from his mouth.

Soonyoung sighed as she stared at the doll once again. "Lee Seokmin...." she started off as she placed the doll in her lap and looked at the lights of skyscrapers decorated the night sky as it twinkled like stars. She liked the fact that the company had chosen a dorm located at the suburban area of Seoul. The stars were visible, the sky was clear and the people around was just very nice and kind. She sighed again as she continued her abandoned sentence, "I like you so much. I like you to the point that I will do anything just for you. That's why, I want you to be confident." Her eyes were on the doll while the member watching had his eyes widened in surprise.

"You are great from head to toes and inside out." She continued again, her words filled with sincerity. "Ahhh~~~ what am I doing with a doll?" She cried out as she brought her knees to her chest and buried her head into them, dying in embarrassment as the doll fell to her side. The staring male member smiled as he approached her and took the doll into his hands. Was it tears in his eyes?

"Noona...."

"Eomma!" Soonyoung let out a shriek in surprise when she heard a voice called her slowly. She bolted up from his position and turned around, only to find herself being engulfed into a tight hug. She stumbled back a little bit as her cheeks flushed in shyness.

"S-S-Seoku?" The person ignored Soonyoung's call and she felt a pair of warm lips met her lips. Her eyes widened in surprise as she blinked cluelessly and stared at the person, her eyes growing much larger if possible when the revelation hit her hard. The person was none other the love of her life, Lee Seokmin. Soonyoung's heart beat erratically as she closed her eyes and savored the sweet taste of strawberry coming from his lips. Seokmin must've been using the strawberry flavoured lipbalm given by her not long ago when he's still a boy. Seokmin pulled away first due to lack of oxygen and rested his forehead against hers as he had his arms wrapped around her waist whike Soonyoung had her arms wrapped around his neck.

"I like you too, Kwon Soonyoung." Seokmin breathed out as he pulled his forehead away and stared fondly at Soonyoung who looked shocked. "Did you see me talking to the doll?" She asked bashfully with a smile and giggled timidly afterwards when Seokmin replied with a subtle nod and his well-known grin.

"Seoku?" "Hmm?" Soonyoung stood on her toes and bashfully placed a timid kiss on his cheek as she whispered, "will you be my boyfriend?" She then let out a small shriek of embarrassment as she hid her face against Seokmin's firm chest. The male was blushing furiously and grinned as he nodded happily, even if he knew that Soonyoung didn't saw it. "Yes! I mean, of course, yeah I will!" He blabbered and Soonyoung looked up from his chest. She had agape in surprise as she asked, "Really?"

"Yes!"

"You're not kidding me right?"

"Do I have to prove it?"

"You think?" Soonyoung found herself being kissed again by Seokmin.

-----

The breeze blew against them and Soonyoung felt Seokmin shuddered by the sudden hit of cold air against his quite exposed body. The two were sitting under the dark black sky, watching the stars as they sat on the small balcony that could fit 6 person at once. Unlike Soonyoung who's wearing a sweater topped with a jacket and a pair of tracksuit, Seokmin only wore a white colored tanktop and boarding shorts. She giggled as she took off her jacket and placed it around Seokmin's shivering body, hoping for the jacket to provide what will be her new boyfriend some warmth. It was a jacket that she used when she's still a boy so the size would perfectly fit Seokmin.

"You don't need to give me this, noona. I'm fine." Seokmin said and tried to remove the jacket only to be stop by Soonyoung. "How about you learn on how to accept other's giving first?" She replied, giggling as she hugged Seokmin and rested her head on his firm chest. The two sat under the night sky in each other's embrace under comfortable silence before Soonyoung decided to break it.

"I like you, Lee Seokmin. I like you to the point where I'd do anything just for you. That's why, I want you to be confident." Soonyoung repeated what she said earlier to the doll and lifted her head once she ended her sentence. Seokmin just chuckled as he leaned against Soonyoung's hand when she placed it gently against his cheek. Her thumb lightly brushed the area under his eyes as she looked at him dreamily.

"You are great from head to toes, inside out. And, I want you to be confident from here." She pointed at Seokmin's heart, then throat. He wanted to say a words or two but he felt some kind of lump prevent him from saying anything. Soonyoung smiled as she continued back, "your voice! It was the most amazing thing a person can hear and I'm saying this not because I like you, but because it's the truth, Seoku! Your voice was distinctive and unique, in the best way ever. Funny that it can be powerful and at the same time, gentle. And if someone comments that your voice or singing skills , boy we all know that person is wrong. You are you, don't change your aesthetics to match other people's preferences, okay?"

Seokmin had tears in his eyes and nodded slowly when Soonyoung finished and hugged the latter back. He placed a hand on her hair and planted a sweet kiss on her forehead. Soonyoung giggled in his embrace as she felt the kiss was a little bit tickling.

"I'll try be confident." He said, looking at Soonyoung intently as he carved a thankful smile. "Promise me?" She said and stretched out her pinky finger. Seokmin chuckled at his girlfriend's action and wrapped his pinky finger around hers. "I promise."

"Wanna lie here and look at the stars?" Soonyoung nodded enthusiastically at Seokmin's suggestion. There was another similarity between them two - they shared the same passion for stars. He made his way back to the dorm and a few minutes later, he appeared with abundant of pillows and thick warm blankets. Apparently, Seokmin changed his clothes too. Instead of the sleeveless white tanktop and Soonyoung's jacket with that stupid boarding shorts, he showed up in a t-shirt and some grey sweatpants. Without any intention, she smiled as she watched him spread two thick blankets on the cold balcony floor. Soonyoung plopped on the blankets next to him, grinning cutely as Seokmin pulled her closer and wrapped a blanket with teddy bear designs around them.

"Don't you have something to say to me?" Soonyoung asked, laughing playfully as she leaned her head on Seokmin's shoulder, her eyes were staring to twinkling stars on the dark night sky. Seokmin smiled as he turned to face her, who was staring at them too.

"Oh, I have. A lot." Seokmin grinned. "However, words couldn't convey how much I love you." Soonyoung's eyes were now filled with glints of curiosity as she asked, "then what will?" Seokmin chuckled as he cupped her face, "this."

Seokmin slowly moved his face closer to Soonyoung's and their lips met, molding together as if they were made for each other. Soonyoung smiled into the kiss as she gripped his t-shirt, both savouring the sweet taste of each other's lips.

The male moved his lips around hers, kissing the girl oh so gently as he furtively pushed her down against the floor. He moved on top of Soonyoung, trapping her under his body. Seokmin brushed his tongue lightly against Soonyoung's bottom lip, asking for permission but the girl played hard to get. She didn't open her lips and Seokmin could imagine the smirk carved on her face if they weren't kissing. So, he pinched her waist, making her gasp in surprise and not letting the chance go away, he slipped in his tongue and explored the warm cavity of Soonyoung's mouth. Say no more to gentle kiss, this was a hot steamy heated make-out session that might or might not will turn out into something more intimate.

(a/n: I'll leave the rest to your beautiful imagination ;) )

"Yah! Wake up!" Seokmin opened his eyes but shut it tight again when he felt someone kicked his shin. He groaned in pain and moved his leg, chuckling in triumph when he heard a scream coming from the voice that had kicked him at the shin as he slowly opened his eyes. He felt someone moved against his chest and smiled when he realised it was Soonyoung.

"Lee Seokmin, what're you doing with my bestfriend on the balcony?" He heard a playful voice that belong to a female asked in a singsong voice. Seokmin looked up and stared at Wonwoo who had a playful expression on. He wanted to sit but didn't do so as Soonyoung was still sleeping on his chest, snoring lightly.

"Aww, aren't they just so cute?" Jeonghan cooed, holding her hands together as she stared at them motherly. "So, noona is your girlfriend now?" Mingyu asked, standing behind Jeonghan as he circled his arms around her neck, oblivious of the death glare that Joshua gave. Seokmin nodded as he slowly moved Soonyoung to the blankets and placed a pillow under head, smiling contentedly when he heard the latter murmured a thank you in her sleep.

"By the way, what're you guys doing here?" He asked, looking at the members as he sat up from his position.

"Jeonghan here is drinking water when she notices you guys sleeping outside." Joshua answered as he pointed at the lilac haired female who was giggling timidly.

"What time is it now?" (a/n: 10:10!!!!)

Wonwoo took her iPhone from the pocket of her hoodie and read the time from the lock screen. "6:30 am in the morning." She answered and closed with the back of her hand, yawning into it. Soonyoung sat up from her position and leaned against Seokmin's arm as she yawned once more. "Morning, noona~" he greeted, placing a kiss on her forehead and made Wonwoo cringed. "Ugh, couples..." she rolled her eyes and walked out from the small balcony of the kitchen.

"Morning, Seoku~" she replied, smiling with closed eyes as she snuggled into Seokmin's arms, making him cooed at her cuteness. Her neck that's previously covered by her orange hair was now exposed and Woozi gasped in surprise when she noticed the red purplish circle marks that decorated Soonyoung's neck. Seokmin who noticed her had his eyes opened wide in panic. She couldn't be thinking that was actually hickeys! He was about to clear the misunderstanding when Joshua suddenly smirked devilishly and his voice coated in mischief as he said,

"Wow, Kyeom. I don't know that you like public ."

The three members - Mingyu, Jihoon and Jeonghan - froze at their spot with mouth agape, speechless as they watched Seokmin chased Joshua into the dorm with flushed cheeks while Soonyoung was still sitting on the blanket mattress, clueless as ever.

a/n: oh i just love seoksoon much that i need to make a special chap for these two dorks. And let me say, everything I want from you guys were just comments ;) yeah call me weird cause I only want your opinion. btw thanks for the upvote and subscribe :D