사 || 넷

Everything Went Wrong!

"I present to you my best masterpiece!" Hara exclaimed excitedly as she opened the door to Seungcheol's shared room, revealing six girls who were in different outfits. "I start to hate my life." Wonwoo whined as she tried to pull down the skirt that only reached her mid thigh. "No, Jeon Wonwoo. That's the longest skirt of mine that I can found." Juhee said as she stopped the taller female from pulling it down, receiving more whines.

"I feel ridiculed," Jihoon grumbled as she clenched her fist in anger. 'Really? A flowery dress?' she thought as she glared at her dress, her eyes boring deep into the A-line dress. Seungcheol engulfed her in a bear hug and squealed, "oh my God, so cute~"

"I like mine." Jeonghan said as she turned around in her simple black dress which the skirt were flared and fell loose around her legs. "Me too." Minghao said as she took selfies with her phone. Hara gave her an aesthetic black shirt with printed words and a pair of white shorts.

"Well, good for you guys cause I don't." Seungkwan said, frowning as she stared at her outfit in disbelief. She wore a crop top, a pair of denim shorts and a checkered button cotton shirt was tied on her waist to top it off. Soonyoung giggled as she moved to Seokmin's side and asked, "do I look pretty, Seoku?"

Seokmin blushed and nodded as he stuttered on his words. His eyes moved on Soonyoung up and down. A pair of blouse and black leggings became her choice of clothing. "Y-y-you l-l-look p-pretty, hyung." Soonyoung grinned in delight.

"Wait a minute there, honey. You must call them by noona now." Hara said as she tidied the scattered shopping bags around the floor. "Okay, I feel old suddenly." Seungkwan said, her lips formed a thin line as she plopped on the couch beside Hansol.

"And you must call the boys by oppa and each other with unnie." Juhee said and with that, the girls went berserk. "Hell no, I'll call them oppa." Wonwoo denied, shaking her hands frantically.

"Why are you guys so paranoid? I'm fine with it." Minghao said casually and wrapped a hand around Jun's arm as she looked up at him. With her puppy eyes, Minghao called, "oppa..."

"AHHH!" The members cringed except for a snickering Seungkwan.

"Of course you do. I hear you moan it since I always pass that abandoned dance practice room." She said and the Chinese couple blushed in embarrassment.

"Wow, noona...hyung.." Chan said and smirked. "." He continued and walked out from the dorm where two vans were waiting for them. He definitely enjoyed the surprised look on his hyungs and noonas face.

----

"What do you think Daepyo-nim wants to tell us?" Soonyoung asked as she tidied her long black hair, combing it with her fingers. Wonwoo who was sitting beside her shrugged nonchalantly. The members sat in the meeting room and were waiting for the arrival of Sungsoo, their CEO.

"Probably us disbanding?" Hansol suggested casually and earned two painful slaps on his head from Jihoon and Wonwoo and followed by screams of disagreement.

"What the heck, Vernon? I hope you rot in hell." Seungkwan spat angrily, shooting killing daggers to Hansol. Joshua put a hand on her shoulder as he tried to calm the girl down. Meanwhile, Minghao and Junhui glared at Hansol disdainfully, fuming in anger. The two left their hometown at a young age to debut as a singer and later disband right after not even two years of debut? Boi they didn't come from China for this.

"Well, I'm just saying!" Hansol raised his hands, defending himself.

"Yeah but still idiot, if we disband, where will you work!" Junhui remarked furiously.

"Firstly," Jihoon stopped for a second. "Logically," she corrected herself, "we will not disband," and glared at Hansol, "because we have a damn concert in another two weeks. I bet my whole money that Daepyo-nim is certainly going to talk about that." As soon as Jihoon finished her sentence, a man in his mid 40's entered the meeting room with their manager, Kijun and Seowon following not far behind him. Scrambling on their feet, Seventeen raised from their seat and bowed at Sungsoo.

"Good morning, sit down." He said and everyone sat down except for Seowon and Kijun who stood beside him.

"So, your two managers had explain on what happen..." Sungsoo trailed off as he stared at the members. Seungcheol gulped worriedly and played with his fingers. He tend to do it unconsciously when he's nervous or anxious. Jihoon who noticed it, placed a hand on Seungcheol's fidgety hands, gripping it gently. She smiled reassuringly as she whispered, "it's going to be okay, Cheol."

Seungcheol let out a shaky breath as he smiled back warily. "I hope so, baby..." he replied. Sungsoo coughed once more, turning all attention onto him. Once he's certain that every member was focusing on him, he continued his sentence.

"I think it will be the best for us to continue with the concert," Sungsoo said and everyone sighed in relief, "and during the concert, we will reveal the six of you - Jeonghan, Hoshi, Seungkwan, Wonwoo, The8 and Woozi," he pointed at them as he called their names one by one, "as a girl group sub unit of SVT." He ended it with a gentle smile.

"So how about our previous songs? How are we going to perform it?" It was Junhui who proposed the question. Sungsoo went silent as he thought deeply, looking so absorbed into his thoughts.

"It's not like you guys lost your dancing skills, right?" He asked, posing the question to the six female members and they nodded. The juice only change their voices and bodies, not their skills. "Then you can just perform it." He concluded nonchalantly.

"But our voices changed a lot. Especially Wonwoo's. Doesn't it will sound weird?" Jeonghan asked, trying to figure out how their voice will suit the other songs of theirs.

"Oh, I'm sure it will sounds good. You guys are Seventeen! You'll find a way." Sungsoo assured and propped his arms on the table, leaning towards it.

"What about the Carats?" Joshua asked.

"About that, we already announced it on the official fancafe and I will personally arrange a press conference to announce it. You guys don't need to worry. I got everything settled up. We'll talk about your debut once Diamond Edge ends." He said as he fished for something from a pocket in his blazer. Taking it out, he passed it to the nearest person beside him, Chan. The maknae looked at it in awe then passed it to Jeonghan with jealousy in his eyes, pouting sadly.

"Juhee and Hara will take you six to have shop then to the salon, so enjoy the chance of using the company's card." He added. Jeonghan stared at the black card in her hands and her mind drifted on the clothes that she could buy - jeans, blouses, shoes, accessories and so on! For Jeonghan whose hobby were shopping, this might be her happiest day ever.

Sungsoo stood up from his seat and disappeared under his table, only to stand back up again with abundant files in his hands. He placed it on his table and tapped it a few times. The members stared at the files then turned to their CEO questioningly.

"This...is the lyrics for the girl group songs you'll cover for the concert." Sungsoo said and Soonyoung gasped in surprise. "That much?!" She exclaimed. She was going to die. Not only that performance unit had the most tiring choreography ever, she had her solo song that she needed to perform. Oh God, bless this poor soul of her during Diamond Edge.

"No, Hoshi. You guys just need to choose two and you'll be fine. A y song and a cute or innocent song. We have tons of selections here. Your manager will sent this files to your dorm so once you finish your makeover, you can immediately choose the songs once you're home." He chuckled as he flipped the songs, looking at the lyrics with a casual face before he closed it back and gave it to Kijun.

"I think that's all. Oh, I almost forgot. You guys will see your choreographer in the practice room tomorrow."

"That means as soon as we choose two songs, we'll be practising it like by tomorrow?" Jeonghan questioned and Sungsoo nodded. Jeonghan wanted to slapped herself. Why do even she bother to ask. Of course, they'll be practising again. Diamond Edge is like, in another two weeks!

"And you guys better watch your diet now. A diet plan will be applied on you two." Sungsoo concludes, ending the meeting and walked out from the room.


"Iron Man is at fault!"

"Ha! Say the one who supposed to save the world during WW2 but get frozen instead! Captain America is a chicken!"

"Iron Man is stupid and arrogant!"

"Just shut up!"

"You shut up!"

"How bout the two of you shut up?"

Seungkwan interfered, glaring at the two. "Someone's sleeping here." She continued, pointing at Soonyoung who's sleeping on Seokmin's shoulder.

They were on their way to the mall when Mingyu and Minghao were fighting about Captain America and Iron Man even if the movie is released a long time ago. Ended up having a civil war with each other, once again. Poor Chan...he was awkwardly stuck between them. He looked at Mingyu then at Minghao as the two reply insults with insults.

"Sorry." Mingyu and Minghao replied in unison and saluted at Seokmin before continuing to fight in hushed voice. Their bickering stopped when Mingyu won the 'debate'. What are they even? Mahathir and Najib? Trump and Clinton? They fight 24/7 that Seokmin was getting annoyed by it sometimes.

Soonyoung, on the other hand, had her head on his shoulder and her hands wrapped around his arm, sleeping comfortably as if Seokmin's shoulder was the softest pillow and his arm was the huggable body pillow ever.

"Cute..." he whispered to himself as he caressed Soonyoung's hair, putting the strands of hair behind her ear to get a better look of her.

"Seoku...." she breathed out and twitched. Her hands circled his arm tighter as she snuggled to his shoulder.

"She must be dreaming." Seokmin thought, chuckling as he continued to play his game when Soonyoung muttered out a small, "Lee Seokmin...I like you...so much," slowly.

He froze on his place as he glanced cautiously at the elder sleeping on his shoulder. Soonyoung likes him.... SOONYOUNG! LIKES! HIM! Seokmin bit his inner cheeks, trying hard not to grin as he felt his heartbeat went fast. Seokmin had like Soonyoung from the moment he laid his eyes on the latter. He remembered the cheerful boy from the green room who always had a grin on his face. Soonyoung cheered him up when he's down, always giving useful advices, willing to stay up late just to give Seokmin some extra practices and the one who stayed by his side when no matter what. At first, Seokmin thought it was just a simple love between friends. Heck, he wasn't even gay by that time!

But a lot of time passed by and Seokmin suddenly found they already debuted. They changed too, a lot. Soonyoung started to spend a lot of time with the performance unit making choreography and sometimes, he's with Jihoon in the studio. To be honest, Seokmin was very jealous at that time since he missed all of the times they spend together and something in his mind just screamed that, Soonyoung was his. He's so confused and ended up seeing Junhui, who was dating Minghao at that time. The Chinese male snapped him to the reality where he was in love with Kwon Soonyoung.

The van hit a bump and Soonyoung's head landed on his neck. Her warm breath and smooth black hair tickled her neck. A tint of pink decorated his cheeks and he looked around, trying to know if they saw or heard it. Luckily to Seokmin, they don't. Not even Seungkwan who was sitting right beside Soonyoung.

"Soonyoung noona..." he called as he shook her shoulder a little bit, trying to wake him up. But the girl didn't show a single sign to wake up, "Seokmin... me." Seokmin gasped as he stared at Soonyoung with wide eyes. He bit his lips as he watched how Soonyoung moaned out his name in both pleasure and pain. Oh my, he swore it was a turn on for him. "Seokmin oppa..." the male unconsciously closed the distance between their face as his eyes didn't leave Soonyoung's luscious lips. Her breath was getting erratic and cold sweat slowly rolled down from her sideburns. She tilted her head and his breath hitched when he felt it brushed lightly against his slightly tanned skin.

"Are you kimbap kidding me right now..." Seungkwan who was sitting beside Soonyoung uttered out as she looked at the two in horror. She was blushing hard so Seokmin figured out that she might heard Soonyoung's moans. The small petite girl scoffed as she spared the latter a look of disbelief.

"We need to wake Soonyoung unnie up!" Seungkwan whispered, not caring the word unnie had slipped out from . Seokmin shook his head and Seungkwan looked at him in utter surprise.

"Listen here, oppa." Seokmin cringed, "oh, don't cringe when I call you that. You gotta bear with it. And secondly, why?!" She screamed in a hushed voice.

"I don't know!" Seokmin replied back in the same hushing voice. Seungkwan rubbed her temple and about to say something when Soonyoung moaned, "oppa...faster..." this time, more louder and more desperate than ever. Hansol who's sitting in front of them spit his juice out as he turned to them. "Please tell me what I heard isn't like what I thought it is."

"." he cursed. Now, Hansol knew about it too. Seungkwan slammed a hand over as she whispered harshly to Seokmin. "Listen! I know you like Soonyoung but you guys continue all of your dirty wet dream s at the dorm okay?! Until then, I won't care anymore if you guys ended up ing each other on the couch like Junhui oppa and Minghao unnie did." Seokmin blushed in embarrassment when Seungkwan talked about his crush on Soonyoung. Every members knew about it except for Soonyoung. She was almost as oblivious as Hansol is, only the 2nd youngest of Seventeen was slightly worse.

"So what now?" Seokmin asked even if he was sure that he would get a slap on his head or face for asking such a dumb question. Well, sorry that he actually liked Soonyoung . Might be better if she was under- okay stop, way too much dirty thoughts.

"What do you mean, so what? Of course, we gotta wake her up!" Seungkwan said as she hit Soonyoung's forehead hardly, successfully waking her up.

"Ack!" She screamed as she bolted up from her position and rubbed her forehead. "Who did that?!" She exclaimed angrily as she looked around. Seungkwan shook her head as she put on her best acting and pointed Seokmin. "Don't look at me! Seokmin oppa did it!" She lied and he shot Seungkwan a look of disbelief. He ought to hit her once they're home.

"I don't do it! I swear, noona!" Seokmin denied, shaking his head frantically. The girl's cheeks turned red as she made eye contact with Seokmin for a few seconds. She immediately looked down, avoiding Seokmin's worried gaze.

"Noona? Are you okay?" Seokmin asked worriedly. Soonyoung went silent. was opened and wanted to say something when Hansol exclaimed excitedly, "we have arrived!"

The members cheered in happiness as Kijun placed their van in a less crowded parking lot in the building, not wanting to grab unnecessary attention to their idols. Soonyoung was the first one to scramble down the van once the manager opened the door, leaving Seokmin and Seungkwan behind.

"What's wrong with that unnie..." Minghao questioned her best friend in confusion and Seokmin shrugged in reply. He tried hard not to smile as he made a mental note to confront his noona later.

"So, Soonyoung noona likes me too? Best day ever!"


a/n: the longest chap I ever write. Enjoy it. It's the longest chap I ever write.

Read>>subscribe>>upvote>>comment :')