육 || 여섯

Everything Went Wrong!

a/n: damn 2k words, i dont know i write that long. thank you for the upvotes and subscribing guys. I'm sooooo grateful~ Oh, I amost forgot. Do comment and suggest anything you want cause I had ideas for a sequel :))))

The boys moved back to the dorm first since the stylists wanted some alone time with the girls during the salon. So they brought the shopping bags along with them. The seven members were busy with their own things. Seungcheol was texting with Jihoon, Junhui daydreamt of his dear girlfriend, Hansol was watching random videos with Chan and Mingyu by his side. Joshua, Seokmin were bored and decided to peek a little bit on what the girls had bought. Taking the nearest one, Joshua groaned when it turned out to be very heavy than what he had expected.

"Meh, cosmetics." Joshua chuckled as he checked them. Serums, foundations, cleanser, concealer and so on. Just say it, the stylists had bought everything in six. No wonder it's heavy. He put it back on the floor of the van while Seokmin took the one furthest from him. When he opened it, he finally understood why it was placed at the far back of the van.

It's full of lingeries.

Seokmin let out a high-pitched scream as he threw the shopping bag to Joshua and blushed. The American stared at the Korean sceptically as he opened the bag and looked at the content. "Jesus Christ!" He yelled in panic as he closed the bag and threw it to the far end of the van where it originally placed.

"I swear that you are sometimes retarded, Hong Joshua." Seungcheol commented, throwing the third eldest member a judging look. Joshua rolled his eyes in annoyance and looked away as he snickered, muttering under his breath, "pot calling the kettle black." The red tint on his cheeks stubbornly refused to leave his cheeks. Seungcheol pursed his lips in confusion and looked back to his phone when he received a new notification from Jihoon. "What's wrong with them..." he uttered under his breath, not knowing what happened between Seokmin and Joshua.

~timeskip~

Junhui plopped on the floor beside Seungcheol with a bowl of ice cream in his hands. The members planned on watching some movie to get rid of the boredom surrounding the dorm. It felt strangely empty when six members weren't there with them. "What ya doin?" Hansol asked in a weird accent as he entered the living room.

"Watchin ay movie." Chan replied with the same weird accent as Hansol did and giggled as he watched Seungcheol and Jun fought over the movies they want to watch.

The 2nd youngest plopped beside the maknae on the couch and stared at two members sitting cross-legged on the floor, fighting about the movies they wanted to watch. "We are having a movie night?" Joshua asked in English as he walked out from the bathroom with a towel tied around his waist. Water trickled down from his well built chest to his flat abdomen that had the faint lines of abs.

"Yup! Even if it's not technically night, but yeah." Junhui replied before turning to Seungcheol and shoved a DVD case of a movie that he wanted to his face, startling the leader of Seventeen. Seungcheol glared at him and did the same, shoving what he wanted to Junhui's nose.

"Childish. Tsk." Joshua commented and entered his room to wear some clothes.

"I already said, let's watch this." Junhui said, holding the case and waved it furiously in front of Seungcheol's face. The leader frowned and shook his head as he shoved another DVD into Junhui's face and said, "hell no. I want this!"

"Can you two stop arguing about Frozen and Zootopia?" Joshua asked as he entered the living room back, eyeing them weirdly before he added, "let's just watch the Pokemon movie." Seungcheol scoffed as he put the movie back on the table and muttered something inaudible about Pokemon being lame and much. After countless times of argument with Seokmin and Mingyu who just joined them, Chan finally picked the movie for them to watch - 101 Dalmatians.

They finished the movie and watched another one. Then they started to watch a miniseries - Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bokjoo (a/n: this drama is legend. You gotta admit it) - from Soonyoung's huge collection of dramas when someone knocked on the door.

"I'll go get it!" Hansol said as he stood up from the floor and opened the door, revealing the six members and Hara. Juhee's shadow was nowhere to be seen though and Chan frowned. "Jihoonie~" Seungcheol called fondly as he made his way to the girl who changed his lime hair to blonde and hugged her tightly. "Seungcheollie~" Jihoon called in the same tone as she hugged him back. Wonwoo rolled her eyes as she made her way straight to her room, slamming it loudly.

"What's with her?" Junhui asked as he looked at the closed door. Minghao shrugged as she tied her long hair into a messy ponytail and replied, "she's been like that ever since we leave the mall." Mingyu sighed from the couch. He exactly knew why Wonwoo was acting like that.

"Do you guys think she's on her period?" Seungkwan proposed, ruffling her shoulder length hair. She bleached her hair to lime color and Hansol thought she looked very attractive and y that way. "Isn't it too fast?" She shrugged at Jeonghan's reply as she plopped beside Hansol on the couch.

"Where's Juhee noona?" Chan asked as she looked at the six girls, searching for the youngest stylist. "Wah, you're searching for her and not me? I'm so sad." Hara pouted playfully and Chan just giggled as he played with his fingers.

"He just loved Juhee noona that much," Joshua commented while Jeonghan pouted and muttered, "I lost another dongsaeng-"

"Noona, stop." Chan said and frowned. He shoved the spoon of ice cream into Jeonghan's mouth, stopping her sentence. The girl swallowed the ice cream and let out an awkward laugh as she opened , wanting one more bite. Chan chuckled and he ended up feeding a giddy Jeonghan the whole container of strawberry ice cream, which was her favourite flavour.

"I bet my whole money you know the reason why Wonwoo unnie's being so moody today." Minghao said as she moved to her bestfriend, who's in the kitchen making coffee. The other members already scattered to their own room as Hara just left a few moments ago when Juhee showed up at the door to pick her up.

"I don't." Mingyu lied as he placed a spoon of sugar into his mug of coffee and a cup of tea that the Chinese girl requested. "You like her right?" Minghao's sudden question made Mingyu frowned. He stopped pouring the hot water into her cup as he stared at her confusedly. He was taken aback by her question. She was being strange today. Did the orange juice influenced not only her body but her mind too?

"Why don't you confess? She likes you, clearly!" Minghao said, looking frustrated. Mingyu just chuckled as he stirred the drinks back again. He couldn't just tell Minghao that Wonwoo liked Junhui.

Minghao sighed as she pulled Mingyu into a tight hug and pat his back. Mingyu was taken aback for the second time. Hesitantly, he wrapped his arms around Minghao's small waist, letting the Chinese girl console him with her soothing voice. He rested his head on her shoulder and closed his eyes. He loved Wonwoo who liked someone who was not him. It's hurt, a lot if you wanted Mingyu to admit it.

"I think you better let go of me. Your boyfriend looked like he wanted to kill me." Mingyu said. Minghao chuckled, releasing him and leaned against the wall as she smiled. "You're really handsome, you know that?"

Mingyu chuckled. "I know I am."



After dinner, the six girls gathered in Seungkwan's room while the boys were at he living room playing something they didn't bother to know. Probably the reporter game or the 0-0-7 game since they heard screams followed by laughter.

"Let's choose the song quick. I want to play with them." Seungkwan said, pouting as she pushed the stack of files to her fellow members.

"Yeah, play my . You just want to stick beside Hansol." Jihoon snickered when she saw Seungkwan blushed hard in embarrassment while Soonyoung giggled in delight. Wonwoo stifled her laugh as she took a random file between the stack. She noticed that almost all of the songs were from girl group whom members were 6 or 7.

"Hmm..how about this?" Jeonghan said as she passed the members the file of lyrics. Everyone peeked over it and shook their heads.

"Brown Eyed Girls sunbaenim's dance is very y and do mind, if we dance to Abracadabra, someone must do Gain's y part. I bet that you guys won't even want that." Jihoon said as a matter of fact as she flipped pages after pages of song lyrics, searching for the songs that might suit her taste.

"Sticky Sticky?" Seungkwan proposed as she lied on her stomach on the floor, playing with Jeonghan's long lilac hair. "Hello Venus song?" Seungkwan nodded. "Well, I'm fine with it." Minghao said, agreeing as she nodded. She followed Seungkwan, lying on the floor as she looked at her phone, searching for girl group dance practices.

"Apink NoNoNo for the cute concept?" Jeonghan suggested, as she opened one of the files. Jihoon shook her head and so did Wonwoo as they replied in unison, "too mainstream." "How about GFriend Navillera?" They shook their head again, this time joined by Seungkwan and Soonyoung. "Oh come on," Jeonghan groaned as she guessed a random one, "AOA Heart Attack?"

"That's y not cute." Wonwoo said as she flipped one of the files. "Fine! Apink Mr. Chu. You cannot say it's too mainstream." Jeonghan said, slamming her hand on the files as she glared at Jihoon and Wonwoo. "But the thing is it's true that the song is too mainstream." Jihoon muttered under her breath and had her head slapped by Jeonghan.

"Hello? I'm performance unit leader and I'll be the one that decides which song is too mainstream," Soonyoung said, hearing what Jihoon muttered and snapped her fingers sassily. She then clapped her hands, "Mr. Chu will be our first song for the cute concept! Now, the y concept."

"Apink Luv?" Wonwoo proposed, raising her eyebrows as she watched the video showed on Minghao's phone. "Nah, I don't want that. That's a sad song." Soonyoung pointed out and shook her head.

"Whatta Man?" It was Seungkwan who suggested it.

"Could be nice." Jihoon said as she put the files back and lied on the floor. She let out a sigh as she thought happily that she's not the shortest anymore. Apparently, the others for example, Wonwoo's height decreased a lot and now they're just a few centimetres apart. She's 169 while Jihoon's 165. Poor Soonyoung, she's 163 and Seungkwan's 162. Jeonghan and Minghao shared the same height at 167cm.

"Let's surprise Carats with a really y song that even the other members won't expect it!" Soonyoung said after moments of thinking. She clapped her hands a few times at her brilliant idea, self-praising as she already had a song set in her mind. Jihoon nodded in agreement. Seungkwan was fine with everything as long as the meeting stopped quickly and she could join the others playing.

"Let's do this." Soonyoung said as she pushed the file of lyrics to the members, her fingers was tapping the papers playfully. Seungkwan took her words back as soon as her eyes fell on the song title. That song was hella y, the dance moves were very provocative and don't get her start on the clothes. Their eyes widened in surprise as they stared at Soonyoung in disbelief. "You got to be kidding me, Soon." Wonwoo said as she shook her head at the small eyed girl, who just grinned in mischief.

"We are okay with it." Soonyoung's grin grew wider when Jeonghan and Minghao agreed with it. Seungkwan nodded reluctantly and Jihoon bit her lips anxiously before she gave Soonyoung a subtle nod. All she needed left was Wonwoo's approval.

"Ugh, fine. I'll do it!"