구 || 아홉

Everything Went Wrong!

a/n: lower your expectations, mate. Expect grammatical errors. Quite short than the previous one. Sorry im too busy these days ;-;

"Happy Birthday to Wonwoo! Happy Birthday to you~" The members sang happily. Wonwoo smiled as she stared at Mingyu who was recording Going Seventeen. Soonyoung informed that the tall former was behind all of this. And never once in Wonwoo's life, she felt her heart beat this fast before. Not even with Jun. But her smile faltered as soon as Junhui's words rang in her head again.

Wonwoo spent a lot of time thinking of Junhui's previous words for her and to be honest, she was so confused that she didn't know what to do anymore. Wonwoo let out an inaudible sigh and was snapped out from his trance when Chan poked her arm.

"Noona! Make your wish!" Chan ushered as the members started to form a circle in front of her cake, trying to prevent the wind from extinguishing the candles. Wonwoo took the microphone and said, "let's be happy, everyone!" She blew the candles and everyone clapped in delight while the constant squealing of Carats filled the entire stadium.

"Dear, God. Help me with my feelings, please. Sometimes, to be honest I don't really want to have feelings of love to either anyone. It's burdening, confusing and saddening. It's an unstoppable feeling and I'm start to get tired of those continuous crying days. But if there's someone else who is destined for me, then our love isn't going to work in the nearest time as I only want to focus only on work and nothing else more."

The rapper opened her eyes back and sighed as she carved a small smile. Once and for all, she knew she needed to push all of her problems behind her and that's what she did.

Suddenly, Wonwoo felt like all of the burden was lifted off her shoulder and she grinned as she ran to the rest of the 96 liners.

~timeskip~

"The company give us a day rest. What should we do?" Seungcheol asked her girlfriend inside his embrace. Jihoon shrugged as she snuggled her head into his firm well built chest.

Seungkwan was peacefully enjoying her comic when she felt someone poking her sole. She looked over her book and found Seungcheol and Jihoon staring at her with curious eyes and mysterious grins that made her guts uncomfortable. With every courage, she asked, "what?"

"So, does the bird has left the nest?" Jihoon asks and Seungkwan groans in reply as she buries her head into a pillow. Not that question again. Seungkwan was getting annoyed by it and she didn't appreciate it when her mood is very down for a rest day.

"Why do you ing want to know?" Seungkwan snarled and earned a pillow thrown onto her face.

"HEY!" She screamed and looked at Seungcheol who just stuck his tongue out. Seungkwan scowled as she threw the pillow harshly to Seungcheol's face and made him fell back to the floor, earning laughs from Jihoon.

"Okay, Seungkwan. Come on, tell your unnie here."

"Unnie my . I won't tell you!" Seungkwan exclaimed annoyingly as she continued to read her comic only to keep disturbed by the taller female.

"Jihoon unnie, stop. You're annoying me." Seungkwan exclaimed and frowned as she pushed Jihoon's finger away with her feet.

"Come on, answer me. Does the bird left the nest?" Seungkwan groans. The question is a secret phrase between her, Jihoon and Seungcheol. It meant, did Hansol realise her feelings for him. And Seungkwan didn't like it much when the couple kept pestering her with the question.

"Fine! The ing bird hasn't ing left the ing nest! Are you satisfied?"

"Yes, very." Jihoon snarled. "But really, is that rapper of your unit that dumb or dense?" She asked the particular question to Seungcheol who just nodded simply as he hugged the huge pillow that Seungkwan threw onto his face.

"Ugh, I'm out from here!" Seungkwan shouted and walkwd away from the living room, only to find himself bumping across Hansol on the way to her room.

"Oh, sorry Kwannie." He apologised, grinning sheepishly as he rubbed his nape. "I-i-it's fine, Hansol." Seungkwan said and about to walk away when he gripped her wrist. Seungkwan froze on her spot, not knowing what to do or what Hansol wanted from her.

"Can we have a talk, Seungkwan?" Seungkwan put on a fake smile as she turned to Hansol.

"Sorry, Vernon but I need to go." Seungkwan said hastily as she tried to pull Hansol's hand from her wrist only to find he gripped it way more tighter.

"Please, Seungkwan. Let me ask you only a question." She stopped struggling and Hansol too slowly loosened his grip on her wrist and pulled his hand away. Guilt attacked his heart once he saw the red marks circling her small wrist.

"Okay, what do you want to ask?"

"Do you like me, Boo Seungkwan?" Seungkwan froze. How...

Hansol lifted his sight from the floor and looked at Seungkwan, initiating an eye contact but failed when the girl frantically looked away.

"Answer me, Seungkwan. Do you like me?" She didn't answer as she gripped her oversized shirt that Hansol recognised as his and he unconsciously smiled. A few minutes passed as the two stood in the hallway, silence engulfed the hallway and Seungkwan who couldn't stand the awkwardness between the two started to spoke up.

"How do you know?"

Hansol looked at her.

"I overheard Seungcheol hyung and Jihoon's noona conversation last night."

Seungkwan chuckled as she grabbed her arms and looked everywhere except Hansol.

"I guess you know the answer by now." She added, smiling unknowingly at the latter. A rejection was what she expected and she's certain that that's what she'll get.

"Yeah and Seungkwan?"

"Yes?"

"I like you too."

Seungkwan's eyes widened in surprise as she looked up at Hansol. He was smiling and the first thing she did was kissing him. She planted her lips on his and there's no moment any happier than this after their debut. She felt Hansol replied to the kiss and smiled as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

Hansol placed his hands on her waist and pulled her closer, feeling tingles of excitement and adrenaline filled his body as their body touched. Seungkwan was the first one who pulled away from the kiss.

"I never expected for you to say that." Seungkwan said and grinned as they leaned their foreheads against each other, both panting for air. Hansol chuckled as he tightened his grip around Seungkwan's waist.

"Yeah, take me a long time, isn't it?" He smiled when he felt Seungkwan's nodding.

"So, be my girlfriend, Boo Seungkwan?"

A chuckle. "Definitely."

---

Seungkwan delightfully strolled to the living room and lied on the spot she previously sat on, earning curious glances from Jihoon and Seungcheol when she started to sing random love confession songs.

"What happen there?" She asks, eyeing the vocalist weirdly. Something must've happen for the vocalist to be happy.

"The bird has left the nest!"

a/n: i want to say thanks for giving me many ideas, guys. I finally reach chapter 13 in my draft. I hope you enjoy this! Don't forget to comment, upvote and subscribe :D