칠 || 일곱

Everything Went Wrong!

"Noona! Trust me, it's not hickeys~" Seokmin called to Jihoon who furiously walked away from him with arms crossed. The girl had everything misunderstood and Seokmin was getting tired with her glaring at him 24/7.

"Hmph! I don't believe you!" Jihoon said, huffing her blonde bangs from her forehead as she plopped on the couch beside Seungcheol. The leader stared at them two and chuckled.

"Come on, Hoonie. Believe Seoku, hmm?" Soonyoung persuaded as she grabbed her arm, grinning convincingly at her. The marks on her neck wasn't hickeys, they're bug bites! Even though some are really marks from Seokmin...but shh, there's no need for Jihoon to know about it.

"Yeah, believe him! He's not the type to do something like that at their first day together." Soonyoung wanted to laugh at Seungcheol who's defending Seokmin, but held it in. Seokmin nodded quickly at Seungcheol's statement. Jihoon frowned and pursed her lips as Soonyoung kept trying to convince her. She threw the two some dubious glances and felt that they were certainly hiding something big under their sleeve.

"Ugh, fine! I'll trust Seokmin, only if he buy Seungcheol and I two nice tasty cups of vanilla latte!"

"Oh yes! This is one of the reasons I love you, baby."

"What the heck? Why?!"

Seokmin watched the girl walked to her bedroom with Seungcheol in disbelief while Soonyoung giggled by his side. Well, at least she's not angry anymore....

~a week later~

Joshua sat on the couch in the living room alone as he waited for Jeonghan to arrive from their dance practice. The six female members were still practicing until midnight even if the other members already went back home. He offered to stay and accompany the girls but they refused, saying the song they're practising for was a secret and won't be revealed until the last practice for their Diamond Edge concert. He wanted to know and begged for them to spill the tea. Jeonghan refused to tell him too, even if they shared a lot of secrets with each other.

'Ding dong....'

The doorbell brought Joshua to reality. He stood up and about to open the door when Hansol, who appeared out of nowhere, opened the door instead, revealing the six sweaty and tired members in their shirts and shorts or leggings.

"Hey, Kwan." Hansol greeted as the latter walked passed him. The girl just flashed him a small smile and continued to make her way to her room. One thing Joshua had realised after the whole incident was Seungkwan and Hansol's friendship seemed to be more distant than ever. If it wasn't the boy who avoided the girl, then Seungkwan would be the one who ignored Hansol. The 2nd youngest of Seventeen stayed frozen on his spot and let out a sigh of despair before he moved back to his shared room. Did something happen between the two that Joshua didn't realise?

~the next day~

"Say the name, Seventeen! Hello, we are Seventeen! Please take good care of us!" They greeted to the stage directors and their choreographer, Hyelim who's sitting behind the aligned tables positioned in front of them to observe their synchronisation in dancing.

"Good morning~ Go warm your bodies up and we will start in 10 minutes." Hyelim said, smiling as she checked the line-up of the performance. Today was the concert full scale practice and also the day where the girls will finally show their secret performance which the male members were very curious on.

"We will start with the opening. Shining Diamond and Adore U. Go into your position, kids." Hyelim said as she looked down to the line-up. The band started on their practice. As the day turned to night and the songs changed from Shining Diamond to Don't Wanna Cry, they practiced hard to give an excellent and amazing stage to the Carats who'll came to Diamond Edge in another 4 days.

"The boys are done for the day! Special stage for the girls! Go wear your high heels!" Hyelim ordered and the girls let out some reluctant whines and groans as they took the white colored wedges rested at the end of the practice room. After wearing it, they made their way to their positions.

"Is this the performance they secretly practiced in the middle of the night?" Mingyu whispered to Seokmin, who simply shrugged. Hyelim who heard the two, nodded her head as she replied, "you guys are going to be surprised. They really work their off for this song." They nodded and watched the girls getting ready eagerly as the stage director played the song.

Sure things, action
Yeah, ah, yeah
It’s brave sound, drop it
We just want you to know
How we roll it
Say hello to my girls out there
They got ya, woo, Venus

H.E.L.L.O Venus H.E.L.L.O Venus
H.E.L.L.O Venus H.E Hello Venus


"Holy , please tell me it's not what I'm thinking it is...." Joshua muttered to himself, not caring that he just cursed as he watched Jeonghan danced seductively. It couldn't be real. "I think the song is what you're thinking it is, hyung." Chan said as he watched Seungkwan moved ily to the beat before having Seungcheol's hand slammed on his eyes, saying that Chan was too young for those kind of things.

[Woozi] Ssillukssilluk eongdeongil jwauro Wiggle Wiggle
Deo neukkim itge binggeulbinggeul josimseureopge
Heundeureobwa heundeureobwa

[Jeonghan] Ssillukssilluk eongdeongil jwauro Wiggle Wiggle
Deo neukkim itge binggeulbinggeul josimseureopge
Heundeureobwa heundeureobwa


[Seungkwan] Oraenmane neukkyeojineun i gibuneun mwolkka
Oraenmane seolleneun i neukkim
Geudaeneun boinayo i tteollyeooneun nae ipsuri
Oneul bam nege meotjin seonmureul julgeyo


[Hoshi] Eongdeongireul ssillukssillukssilluk
Jwaro uro ssillukssillukssilluk

(We just wanna break it down)

[Woozi] Ssillukssilluk eongdeongil jwauro Wiggle Wiggle
Deo neukkim itge binggeulbinggeul josimseureopge
Heundeureobwa heundeureobwa

[Hoshi] Ssillukssilluk eongdeongil jwauro Wiggle Wiggle
Deo neukkim itge binggeulbinggeul josimseureopge
Heundeureobwa heundeureobwa


(Action)

[Seungkwan] Mwol gidarineungeoya neon nunchiman bwa jakkuman
[Hoshi] It’s friday night naeireun eobseo oneuri majimak nal
[The8] Seolle seolleneun i mam heundeul heundeullineun mam
[Jeonghan] Welcome to ajjilhan Nara
[Seungkwan] Seksihan naraui Alice

[Wonwoo] I know you looking at my apple hip
Gangnyeolhan siseon machi laser beam
Da joheunde ip juwineun jom dakkja chim
Tteoreojinda Cause I’m the queen
This club so packed
Igeon nal wihan mudaein geotcheoreom
Gyesok heundeureo dance
Shake it shake it jeomcha ppallajineun BPMe matchwo
Moteo dan geotcheoreom teoreo teoreo brrrra dance


[Seungkwan] Oraenmane neukkyeojineun i gibuneun mwolkka
Oraenmane seolleneun i neukkim
Geudaeneun boinayo i tteollyeooneun nae ipsuri
Oneul bam nege meotjin seonmureul julgeyo


[The8] Eongdeongireul ssillukssillukssilluk
Jwaro uro ssillukssillukssilluk

(We just wanna break it down)

[Woozi] Ssillukssilluk eongdeongil jwauro Wiggle Wiggle
Deo neukkim itge binggeulbinggeul josimseureopge
Heundeureobwa heundeureobwa

[Jeonghan] Ssillukssilluk eongdeongil jwauro Wiggle Wiggle
Deo neukkim itge binggeulbinggeul josimseureopge
Heundeureobwa heundeureobwa


[The8] I like it like it
Anin cheok hago itjiman
Nal boneun neoui siseoni
(I like it)
[Seungkwan] You like it like it
Aesseo moreun cheok hajima
Eoneusae dagawa soksagyeo


"Nice! Continue the good job, guys~" Hyelim said, clapping her hands and patted their backs in encouragement. The girls gasped for air as they sat on the floor, their high heels scattered everywhere. They glanced over the boys reaction and laughed when their mouth were literally wide open.

"Close your mouth, Seoku~" Soonyoung giggled as she wore back her pair of shoes and winked at his direction. Seokmin blushed as he closed his mouth back, wiping it quickly with his shirt's sleeve when he noticed that he was really drooling over Soonyoung.

"What the did I just watch..." Joshua thought, unconsciously spoke his mind out loud and earned some laughs and some surprised looks from the members. "You look so ing y right there, Han." Joshua added more once the female sat beside him, only to earn a slap at his arm. A tint of red decorated her cheeks.

"Shua!"

"What? I'm just stating the truth!"

"But still, use nice language!"

"There's no nice language when it comes to you dancing to Hello Venus's Wiggle Wiggle." Joshua pointed out as he waved his index finger in front of Jeonghan's face and poked her nose. "How do you guys can even think of that song?"

"It's actually Soonyoung's suggestion." Jeonghan replied, pointing at the orange haired female who was comically dancing a song with Seokmin and Seungkwan.

"We are done for the day! Good night and have a nice rest! We will meet you tomorrow!" Hyelim said, smiling as she arranged her papers and waved at the members before she left the practice room. "Bye, Hyelim unnie/noona!" They replied in unison and she left the practice room. They figured out that they'll spent an hour more practicing before they went back to the dorm. The night were still early.

"You really did good there, baby." Junhui praised, giving Minghao two thumbs up. The Chinese girl grinned as she asked, "really?" He nodded back enthusiastically and ruffled her brown hair. Minghao whined cutely as she pushed his hand away and pouted, only to receive a peck from Junhui. She ended up bursting into a giggling mess when he kept peppering her with light kisses around her face. A thought suddenly struck Minghao.

She was lucky to have someone like Junhui.

When she showed up as a girl in the dorm, she was afraid. Very terrified by the fact that Junhui might left her because her sudden change. The Chinese male was as straight as a circle can be and never had a thought of having a girl as his companion of life. But, she was proved to be different. Junhui showed her that her sudden change of gender had nothing to do with their relationship because she was still Xu Minghao by documents and by heart.

Her thoughts were suddenly cut off when a fellow member marched to the couple and slapped Junhui. Junhui had his eyes widened up in surprise as he looked at the female. The slap managed to capture the members attention and soon, everyone had their eyes on the three members standing in the practice room.

"Wonwoo unnie!" Minghao said as she stood up and looked at the fox-eyed member in both surprise and anger. What had brought the calmest member in Seventeen to fume up in anger at Junhui in a sudden?

"I...I..." Realisation hit Wonwoo. Her hands were trembling as she stepped back and looked at Minghao and Junhui apologetically before she sprinted off.

"Won-ah! Jeon Wonwoo!" Junhui screamed and chased for his bestfriend. Minghao was about to run for Junhui and Wonwoo when Soonyoung stopped her. She glanced at her bestfriend, Mingyu who just stayed at his position, sighing as if he had expect it to happen.

"Just...let them two, Hao-ah." The performance unit leader said. Minghao took a deep breath and a last glance at the direction where Junhui and Wonwoo went.


a/n: that is....unexpected. by the way guys, I'll be in a hiatus for a week bcs of my exam. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter :D