삼 || 셋

Everything Went Wrong!

Seventeen's manager, Seowon and Kijun burst into the dorm after receiving the call from Seungcheol. The leader explained everything on phone and asked the two to go to the dorm as soon as possible. They froze on their spot when they noticed the six girls scattered around the couch.

"Blimey how can this be happening?"

"I don't know." Seungcheol said, shrugging. "We don't know," Jihoon corrected. Kijun pinched the bridge of his nose as he tried to think a possible and logical reason.

"Did you guys...eat something weird or peculiar that night?" Kijun asked, sounding desperate as he looked the members. The boys shook their head while the girls were thinking hard.

"I don't think we do." Jeonghan was the first one to speak. Minghao nodded, agreeing with her.

"No...I think we do." Jihoon said, furrowing her eyebrows as she made her way to the kitchen with Seungcheol trailing on her back.

"Ew. Ew. Ew. Ew." Jihoon repeated like a chant, both her and the leader grimacing in disgust as she kneeled beside the dustbin and hesitantly picked a bottle up and showed it to Kijun, Seowon and the other members.

"It might be because of this." She reasoned and Seowon immediately approached her. He took the bottle from her and asked, "what is this?"

"A bottle of orange juice, duh. There were five other bottles similar to it."

"Where do you got it? Who drink the other five?" Kijun questioned this time.

"Some Carat placed it in front of the dorm, I guess. And only Jeonghan, Minghao, Seungkwan, Jihoon, Soonyoung and I drink it."

"It could be a coincidence." Soonyoung added as she looked at the lime hair colored girl standing at the threshold of the kitchen.

"It couldn't be a coincidence, Soonyoung." Jihoon retorted, not liking it when her opinion was counted as just a coincidence. She thought of it too, but the percentages of them being the only members that drink the orange juice and turning into girls the next day was just too high.

Coincidence? Jihoon didn't think so.

"Hey, don't fight. We must settle this first. Inform Daepyo-nim about this and find the cure if possible." Seowon said, standing between the two girls who were eyeing at each other weirdly. He looked at Kijun and the manager placed the empty bottle of empty juice on the counter and dismissed himself to call Han Sungsoo, CEO of Pledis.

"The others, go shower first. I think we'll have a sudden meeting with Daepyo-nim later on." Seowon said as he ushered the 13 members to go shower and get ready, just in case.

"I'll go first!" Seungkwan shouted as she grabbed a towel, Junhui's towel (Junhui screamed for her but didn't make a move) before she entered the first bathroom located down the hallway, just beside her shared room with Seokmin and Joshua. Jihoon stood up as she grabbed her clothes and her towel in her hands as he entered the second one located in the living room.

The rest of the members eyed each other before they hastily ran to the third one located down the hallway and fought to claim the bathroom. Everyone was fighting except for Jeonghan, Joshua, Wonwoo and Soonyoung. The two 96 liners were lazy enough to fight for the bathroom and just lying in their room. Wonwoo already showered after she kicked Seungkwan out from the bathroom while Soonyoung? She preferred to wait for the other members to finish showering.

Jeonghan and Joshua were the only one in the living room. The guy were shooting her some wary glances as he scooted closer. "Jeonghan?" He called. Jeonghan ignored as she looked down to her feet, suddenly finding it very interesting. His eyes didn't miss the slight pout on her lips. She was sulking, Joshua thought and chuckled as he looked at his bestfriend with a fond smile. Oh man, he was smitten for Yoon Jeonghan even if she just literally changed into a girl overnight.

"Hey, I'm sorry, okay?" He apologised. "For what?" Jeonghan muttered back. Joshua smiled when the girl finally gave him a response. "For calling you a sasaeng fan." He said dejectedly.

Joshua woke up in a sudden when he heard a scream from Seungcheol's room. Sprinting, he burst into the room and found a girl with long blonde hair standing in the middle of the room. Mingyu and Seungcheol were staring at her in surprise while Jihoon and Jeonghan were nowhere to be seen.

"Who are you?!" Seungcheol questioned as he slowly approached her.

"Cheollie! I'm Jeonghan."

"No way...you must be a sasaeng fan, right?!" The blonde girl shook her head frantically at Joshua's accusation.

"I'm not!"

"Then, who are you?"

"Shua, it's me, Jeonghannie!"

"Liar!"

"I'm not lying, Soo-ah!"

"Oh yeah, prove it!"

The girl, who claimed herself as Jeonghan immediately lift her pinky finger, showing a piece of silvery metallic piece wrapped around it.

"What is it?"

"Just look at it!" The girl said in annoyance. Jisoo stepped closer to take a much clearer look and his eyes widened in realisation when it was Seventeen's official ring. The girl - Jeonghan, took it off and showed the name carved under it.

'JH'

"Is that really you, Han?" Joshua asked, feeling remorseful that he had called Jeonghan a sasaeng fan. Seungcheol put his guard down as he observed the girl. The more he looked, the more resemblance he saw between Jeonghan and her.

"Then, who do you think I am?" Jeonghan grumbled, gripping her fist tightly as she stomped out from the room.

"Jeonghan!"


"Will you forgive me?" Joshua asked hopefully and he saw the hesitancy in her eyes. Pouting, he nudged his best friend as he gave her the cutest puppy eyes he could do. Joshua couldn't have his bestfriend being angry at him. Jeonghan spared him a glance and felt her breath hitched as her eyes fell on Jisoo's puppy eyes and lips.

"F-fine. I forgive you..." Jeonghan mumbled under her breath; she just couldn't stay angry. Joshua grinned at her words and pulled Jeonghan into his embrace.

"Oof!" She was taken aback by his action but didn't make a move to push him away. She was too surprised to do so. "I'm really sorry, Han. You have a right to be angry at me." He muttered on the crook of Jeonghan's neck, inhaling the scent of her hair. Smelled like lavender, Joshua's favourite scent out of all the shampoos Jeonghan ever used.

"It's fine, Shua." She said, breaking the hug as she grinned at him. "How can I stay mad at you?" Without them realising, the 97 liners - Seokmin, Minghao and Mingyu, were looking at them with different expressions. Seokmin were looking at them fondly, Minghao grimaced at their cheesiness while Mingyu were having this face that screamed jealousy all over.

"Ew...cheesiness over 100+." Minghao commented, not caring a little bit if the Jihan couple can hear her. Seokmin nodded in agreement and Mingyu scoffed in disbelief.

"Mirror yourself first, Hao." The tall tan guy remarked and Minghao frowned in confusion as she pursed her lips, looking at up at Mingyu.

"What do you mean?"

"As if you don't know what I'm saying."

"I really don't know, Kim Mingyu!" Minghao shouted in annoyance; she didn't really like it when people beat around bushes. Her loud voice surprised Jeonghan and Jisoo, unintentionally attracting their attention.

"This might ring a bell," Mingyu coughed and cleared his throat as he made his voice a tone higher.

"Jun ge, Minghao wants a kiss on the cheek," mimicked Mingyu and pouted, jutting out the bottom of his lips. Minghao froze on the sight as blood pumped erratically around her face, feeling her cheeks heating up. Seokmin was laughing hard at the side while Jeonghan and Jisoo tried their best to stifle their giggles as they watched the 97 liners from the couch.

It was a known fact that Minghao and Junhui were dating each other in the group and the company with the other members had nothing against it when the two came out as long as they toned it down in front of the Carats. And, they're not the only ones who were dating the group.

"Oh shut up! You're worse!"

"Really? Prove it then!" Mingyu challenged as he lunged his chest forward, showing her that he wasn't afraid.

"Ha," Minghao scoffed, "as if I don't see you looking at Wonwoo intently as if you're eye ing him!"

"Who says that?!"

"I do!"

"Uh guys..." Seokmin called.

"WHAT?!" Mingyu and Minghao snapped at the eldest of the three. Seokmin pointed nervously at someone in the hallway. They turned around to the direction Seokmin's pointing and let out a gasp in unison. Wonwoo was standing there, in the middle of the hallway blushing hard.

"Wonwoo hyung! I-I-I....Minghao is j-just l-l-lying!" Mingyu stuttered on his words. The said girl smirked as she tiptoed to reach Mingyu's ear and whispered, "Thank me later."

Mingyu glared at Minghao as he placed hand on her waist and pinched it hard, making the Chinese yelped out for Jun in pain. "Jun ge!" Seokmin looked at the fighting couple and shook his head before he made his way to Soonyoung.

Wonwoo looked down and blushed even harder if that's possible as she quickly walked pass Mingyu, making her way to the couch where she sat beside a giggly Junhui.

"Jesus Christ, Minghao...you ed up my love life."

-----

"Hyung," Seungcheol called from the couch and received a hum from Kijun. "Who are we waiting for actually?" The members were notified that they will have a sudden meeting at Pledis, but Seowon asked them to wait for someone to come.

Ding dong!

"Oh, here they are." Kijun said, getting up from the floor and opened the door, revealing two girl in their early 30's. They looked excited as they barged into the dorm with three shopping bags in their hands.

"We figured out that, you can't just go to the meeting with hoodies, sweatpants and slippers so we called them two instead." Seowon said, laughing lightly at the female members who are in some plain pastel colored hoodies and sweatpants. Standing on the threshold of the dorm was Song Juhee and Han Hara, two stylists who were very close to them.

"Oh? Juhee noona!" Chan beamed on the sight of two of their stylists. An auburn haired girl - the youngest stylist in Pledis, Song Juhee - grinned brightly as she dropped the shopping bags and ran to hug Chan.

"Aww...how is my baby doing?" She asked lovingly, patting his and ruffled his hair afterwards. Chan whined at her actions but grinning afterwards as he replied, "I'm fine!"

"But Chan's my baby." Jeonghan pouted, not liking the way Juhee treated Chan and Jisoo chuckled. Plus, Juhee is just 3 years older than Chan! "Don't worry, Hannie. Juhee just love Chan so much." He assured as he ruffled Jeonghan's long blonde hair, messing it up.

"Shua! You messed my hair up!" Jeonghan whined as she pushed Joshua's hand from her hair.

"I'll help you to fix it later, okay?" Joshua offered, smiling gently as he played with Jeonghan's long hair that reached until her mid-back. "Okay!" Jeonghan giggled, liking the feeling of Joshua playing with her hair.

"Just go dating!" Hara shouted playfully as she walked into Jeonghan's shared room with the shopping bags. The boys started to do some haughty whistling sounds and grinned mischievously as they moved away from the couch, leaving only Joshua and Jeonghan together.

"Jihan! Jihan! Jihan!" Seokmin chanted and Soonyoung joined later on, using the soft pillows in her hands as pompoms as she did some moves that look like cheerleading.

"Oh shut up!" Joshua screamed, throwing a pillow at the members with a huge smile and Jeonghan grinned as she hid her blushing face on Joshua's back.


a/n: i finally can update yayyyy! I (j)hope you like this chapter like the rest! Make sure to comment your opinion and upvote if you liked it ^^ subscribe to follow the progress of this story and most importantly, ENJOYYYYY